miata

>Under 5k
Are you retarded or what?
I've considered it but I need the backspace

>not being able to find a v8 stang for 5k
What

>"manual pickups are for fags"
>"i've considered getting a miata"
This is why white men aren't getting laid.

I've seen a few but they were either owned by niggers, modded to shit, or so mechanically fucked they weren't even worth calling for.

There are a few 4 speed and a 6 speed in my area for 5k or less.

Why the hell would you want to buy a fucking manual pick up? Just to fulfill see bullshit delusional fantasy that driving one somehow makes you more of a man? This is exactly why I don't respect 90% of people that own pick ups in the first place. Insecure small dicked faggots that need more attention than a 13 year old teenage girl

What year? Even early 90s are over 10k from what I've seen. Otherwise I'd love to drive a Corvette, not really into how cars look but for some reason older vettes catch my eye

And getting a manual sports/muscle car isn't? Give me a break, kid.

Check out this faggot

Maybe I need a good utility vehicle, and driving a manual in any vehicle is more appealing.

Own an old truck and newer BMW both manual, get over yourself.

If done well nothing is wrong with some mawdz.

Bought my 93 LT1 6 speed for 5500 two years ago. Been really good to me. Just had to replace the optispark as expected. In reality most at that price range are going to be from the 80's with l98 or l83.

>I've considered it but I need the backspace
Ah gotcha. My last suggestion would be a 240SX.

What's your local craigslist?

I can't really help you anymore but just to help narrow the query for others, do you mean back space as in trunk space or back space as in rear seats?

A mazda rx-8

Pick ups are the ultimate manchild car, this isn't even debatable
>Faggot showing off his gaymobile
Please don't tellell me you're Mexican, I'm already laughing hard enough as it is
If I wanted a pick up I would have one, they are literally a dime a dozen. I just find it funny how having a Miata makes you girly, as if driving a manual pick up means jack shit. And I don't even like miatas. That's exactly the problem with people who drive pick ups and why they get stereotyped

>a guy with a pickup truck fucked the girl I like

>this isn't debatable
t. 15-year-old boi racer with no argument

Never said miatas were girly, I've driven a few and were genuinely fun cars to be behind the wheel of.

Just not my speed for everyday stuff.

Drive what you want to bro it's your life.

How do those other gears work? I've always wondered how people crawl in offroaders with manuals

4 low just really drops the gear ratios so even at like 4000 rpm in 1st in 4 low you're only going 3 mph but you have lots of torque. The only time I really used 4 low was during my test drive but I clmbed over some of those raised areas in a parking lot that would have a tree or bush growing in it. Worked fine. I also used it to pull a stump.

mc murder yourself

i got a manual 300zx for 1.2k
buddy got manual ranger for 2k
used to have a manual 4wd xterra i got for 5k

And no car

Nissan Pathfinders (Old Ones) Can be found in manual and RWD