Bang!

HOO
HAA
HOO
HAA

>just stacked two tons of red gum for winter

COME

SIT

If Napoleon could do this in the 15th century why can't we do it today anymore?

geneva conventions

Post your favourite memes,

Stop summoning the elector counts.

Too bad we can't have gun mechanics again like we did with medieval 1 where they could misfire and the cannons could explode. :(

I'd like to think Skagen guns could misfire and explode.

>skaven have ff disabled
>no longer have to worry about your arty pieces getting their line of fire obstructed

I've remapped capslock to control and it works fine in most games but not in TWW. any ideas why that is?

Anyone knows where can I download 1.5 patch for call of warhammer?

yeah dude

because RNG is fun

go fuck yourself

Man these Bretonnian Damsel Beautification overhaul mods look fantastic, but the aren't very lore friendly...

would skaven even have arty? or even ranged besides arrows?

so because total warhammer is jewed and fucking lazy as shit
are there any good warhammer mods for the real total war games?
you know the ones that where actually fucking finished?

Ratling Gunners, those warpstone musketeers/gunners that have a chance to blow up in their face, I'm pretty sure they have lightning/tesla guns, poison wind globadiers, etc.

war engines take team work
skaven dont have teams they just swarm in the same direction

they have a bunch of shit like poison mortars, ratling guns, warp lightning cannons, warplighting cannons mounted on hamster wheels,

heres hoping we get even half of that then, if they are half as effective as Gatling guns in FotS i'm sold

Wood Elves are the comfiest kotatsu elves

RNG suits warhammer perfectly, and shitty made in china artillery blowing up suits the skaven even better

They don't use arrows, but they do have more ridiculous guns and artillery than anyone else

Poison gas, high-powered rifles, gatling guns, and lightning artillery

the SCIENCE is part of their reddit appeal

lol you know we won't. We'll probably get the equivalent of the "Chaos Warriors" faction and have a Skaven faction with three LL, some generic units, and a few settlements and give them another variant of the underway/forest ability.

Here's every ranged and artillery unit the Skaven have off the top of my head:

>Skavenslaves with slings
>Warplock Jezzails (huge sniper rifles)
>Ratling Guns
>Warpfire Throwers
>Poisoned Wind Mortars
>Poisoned Wind Globadiers
>Warp-Lightning Cannons
>Doomwheels
>Plagueclaw Catapults
>Stormfiends (when armed with Ratling Guns, Warpfire Throwers and Poisoned Wind Mortars)

On top of that various characters can take Warplock Pistols and Handguns, and Warlock Engineers can carry the Doomrocket.

>>Doomwheels
please tell me this is a bunch of rats in a wheel running
please

Speaking of Skaven, is it ever explained why the kingdoms of man in WH deny their existence so hard?

That's exactly what it is

fear

Reminder that we ~had~ 1.5 until some faggot posted the link right on ModDB and it got taken down.

Because there were so many skaven festering under major cities of the Empire by the time they discovered them they couldn't be wholly eradicated without causing major damage to the cities. So, they cover it up and try to contain public panic and any skaven surface raids. That is, unless you're a certain curious Witchhunter who desires the truth.

Yep.

It's probably my favourite Skaven weapon because it is literally a giant hamster wheel of death.

Only the Empire does really, combination of collusion between the empire and skaven elite because they both think it serves their purposes for the Skaven to remain a myth and so they unwittingly collude to maintain it that way

The real reason is so reddit can enjoy
>Its just a rat?
>DUDE JUST A RAT LMAO

pretty much this though of coruse warlock engineers pretty much always take warp lightning as well which is a common ranged spell for Skaven. Assassins or night runners get some throwing stars as well. Also the screaming bell has a few ranged bound spells.

CUTE
skaven are CUTE
cutest warhammer race

These would cost too many charlemagnes.

millions of them live under the biggest empire cities, if word got out there would be panic in the streets and everything would collapse

honestly gatlings in fots are pretty underwhelming due to the way they target units, hopefully CA fixes it w/ ratlings

In a world featuring war-obsessed monstrous green creatures, bloodsucking horrors commanding unending legions of undead, ravenous savage man-beasts, smelly french people, grudge-obsessed manlets, and eldritch monstrosities leading endless hordes of roided up superhuman soldiers, the one comfort citizens of the empire have is that they are safe behind the walls of their cities

Imagine the reaction amongst the populace if they were to discover that they weren't safe in their own homes

Holy fuck is that what happened?
Jesus christ fuck this dude why would you do something like that
Either you seriously think it's not going to be taken down and you're fucking stupid, or you know it and want to be a massive dick to everyone
FUCK this guy

That is blatantly false, and the Empire has openly fought the Skaven (Emperor Mandred Rat-Slayer). Basically after clans pestilens massive plague attack didn't totally wipe out mankind and the skaven were defeated the skaven had a civil war and nearly let themselves get wiped out but the Grey Seers who rose to total prominence thereafter cast a spell to wipe the memory of skaven from human minds. It requires a constant vigilance of seers to maintain it. It doesn't work on dwarfs since they are magic resistant and the other races don't really pose a threat or are too far away from skavenblight to be affected.

Black Library put out a book called 'The Loathsome Ratmen and All Their Vile Kin' which is written from the perspective of an Empire scholar going on a on-man crusade to expose the existence of the Skaven. It's a great read and has a ton of material on the Empire's relationship with the rats. Just add 'pdf' on the end and you should be able to find it fairly easily.

So no 1.5 ?

You keep half an eye on this general today. I got a feeling ~something~ is cooking.

nah, just lazily combine a chariot and a cannon and you've already reached the level of effort CA will give you

it will just be a faster, weaker steam tank

Let us pray to Sigmar someone uploads it again

BASED user YES PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

Damsels learn their magic from the Elves, and along with magic they learn certain other 'elvish ways'.
And a true knight of Bretonnia would never refuse to help a damsel in distress, even if she were to ask for a long walk by moonlight, and some holding of hands.

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Conspiracy_of_silence

zzz

Also this explanation falls on its face because Tilea is right by Skavenblight but they know about and despise skaven, its really just the empire that indulges in this meme

Well, them and inbred bretonnians who don't know anything about anywhere anyway

>Capable of shot-shot at over 200 rounds per minute, with its warp-steam engine and hand cranked automatic reloading system, this, Skaven, is the Ratling gun. Made-made by renowned clan Skryre, this gun-gun is best-best weapon to provide a continous high rate of fire without stop-stop for reloading. With Ratling guns in your arsenal a crew of JUST TWO can do the job of 1000 slave rats, reducing the cost of your clan and at the same time, increasing it's good-good, and all through Skryre Ingenuity.

Now I want to set a line of ratling gunners and wipe the floor with the Empire, Dorfs, Lizardmemes and my own slave rats while gunners accidentaly blow up themselves using it.

I will not dishonor my vow by defiling zee lady's chosen damsels! No!

What if ze lady commands him to do it?

>I got a feeling ~something~ is cooking.
what makes you say that?

>Naval support in land battle

*nothing personal Matsumoto*

>Internal model name: Galrauch
>Reduced to just a mount choice in game
>Galrauch will never be an actual Lord choice for Chaos

you in they skype group?

That does make me wonder how they'd function though. The skaven are generally supposed to overwhelm with numbers right? But stuff like heavy gunners and mortars would slow them down.

Are you supposed to have a solid line of infantry defending the entrenched weapons, with rats hiding in the woods to flank them once the enemy engages? They have little in the way of cavalry or heavy infantry as I understand.

mod it

The Lady already has a personal harem of King Louen, Gilles, Calard, Bohemond, and the grail companions. How many boi-sluts does she need?

>Implying there's even a point when you can't mod in voice acting for him

*The Lady already has a personal harem of young boys that her damsel send her.

FTFY, that bitch is all about the /ss/.

get gud at modding then

I want a Codex Alera mod for rome.
I mean it just fucking works.

I never played tabletop but based on what I can tell from their units they should act as a hybrid between greenskins/dwarfs, with the large melee blobs of the former and the artillery/tech of the latter. The problem for them is going to be the fact that they have no cavalry at all, which is a huge problem for a faction that has high-value war machines/ranged units. Unlike the dwarfs, the rest of their roster doesn't make up for not having cav

>Implying that's a meme
Although Reiklanders somehow manage to be worse.

Chaos realm mini campaign when?

Yeah it is.

>Eye of Terror

Isn't that a purely 40K thing?

>kornflakes is the only cg with out his own moon

And now I can't help but think that the ze lady tricked a whole country full of strapping lads into not screwing the brains out of her extremely frustrated following of scantily clad, nubile young ladies.
This allows said young ladies to cast fireballsout of sheer frustration.

Meanwhile, ze Lady rides back to Athel Loren for a timeless wood elf orgy.

What a gigantic bitch.

Hey, but at least all the grail knights get to come along and suck her futa cock. So there's that

but he is also the only one with a gf

take that, dumb bird

>Codex Alera
Roman legions with pokemon and magic vs furries cannibal elves psychic furries and literally the fucking zerg

The handholding meme got stale years ago. It was a funny joke for a short while, now it's just something everyone knows is gonna get posted over and over if certain subjects are mentioned.

Just as planned.
While he is busy being a normie I can take all his skulls to use in my new art project!!!

>wanting another shit-tier minicampaign

The warhammer mini-campaigns are only there so CA can "justify" the price of the new factions that came along with them, they are fucking horrible and only worth playing to unlock based boris/the red duke

Too much content. CA would either re-make the Chaos realm, scrapping most of the interesting features and turn it into some boring map, or sell it in pieces as DLC.

Dragon? Dragon

Would it be more funny if I'd typed 'a long walk by moonlight, followed by gentle lovemaking in the missionary position by the side of a sacred lake'?

I hate to tell you this, but your comedic ability is non-existent.

>t. Averlander

So they're more like a slowly moving blob? I always imagined them on the charge which was part of the problem.

well they're rats, so their infantry should be somewhat fast, probably faster than humans but slower than beastmen

You're not a whole lot of fun yourself

>Damsels learn their magic from the Elves
How is this legal

Plus all of their weapons teams move at the same speed as the normal infantry in the tabletop despite lugging around their heavy weaponry and heavy armour, so the bulk of their firepower should be at least somewhat mobile.

The Doomwheel also has the potential to be fast as fuck (it moves 3D6 inches in the tabletop; your regular Skaven moves 5 inches) so it could work like some unholy super-heavy cavalry unit. There are also Wolf Rats which can be a light harassing unit.

Also Clan Eshin units will probably mostly have the ability to vanguard deploy and are all fast infantry (six inches instead of five), which could help if they end up in the game.

You're a big rat

Uh Emperor Maggy worked with a High Elf to make the Eight schools you know

I'll try harder next time.

I'll bet that clan specific armies won't exist. Each clan hires its services out to one another, so if clan Eshin marches to war it's not unlikely that you'll see some Rat ogres drawing attention while gutter runners punt you in the arse.

they were trying to grab your prize - they work for the demon, the horned rat