/wpsg/ - wow private server general

cuck edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sF7xaKDjZao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice dead thread

>logged on once in the past month

not only did HG kill my desire to play on that server, it killed my desire to play on ANY server.
Didn't hit 60 on Kronos
Didn't hit 60 on Elysium
Barely hit 70 on HG
Didn't hit 70 on HF.

Is it time to let it go?

maybe you should stop being a server hopping cuck if you dont have the autism needed to level all over again every month

Tauri will save you

Wargate (hellground) now has 3x xp rates for alliance and abilities cost reduced by 66%
we are waiting you

>cata+ didn't kill wow
>/wpsg/ dies when people stop playing tbc and start playing cata+

wpsg has been playing cata for years my dude

There's always been another tbc/wotlk guild to prop up the thread.
Definitive proof cata+ ruined wow

its not our fault all your shitty tbc servers die

Soo what class do wpsg guild need on Atlantiss?

warmane BTFO by /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=sF7xaKDjZao

le aunt poisoner

Any hellfire shills online?

honestly make it x10 and i'll come.
x3 still feels insanely slow.

i just played there for the first time in a while, wrench is dead and i fought a priest and lock at the same time, which made me realise priest and lock fear are on seperate diminishing returns.

it's literally garbage.

>people unironically agree with this video and his comments

shaking my fucking head

>ambushes a hunter and dies
>crybaby bans half of the people watching
>just gives up and shuts off the stream
>"using items is cheating"

if he's /wpsg/s "guy", then that's pretty sad.
I'd rather it be someone who's actually good at the game rather than some crybaby manlet.

Better start leveling before Autismus is full!

It's /elyg/ autism posters.
Their thread is literally just tranny posting now so they post here too

>finns have stockholm syndrome for hellground

Really makes you think.

despite being a funserver hellground is the only decent tbc server right now

Why are you still playing private servers?

The private server scene has devolved into shitflinging, server overpopulation, and crashes. Its been like this since ToD came and went. It's just been mass migration over and over again, servers created and dead almost right afterwords. Even the post-nost vanilla servers are trash now. It's all just chaos instead of just playing on whatever server suited you best.

The hype behind new servers is so strong it caused the other normal ongoing server playerbase, admins, mods, gms etc to get extremely concerned. It created corruption, ddos attacks, and the like.

Now we all just migrate to "the next best thing." Its created so much unneeded drama. This cycle will continue until the private server scene is completely dead. Or it kills it so much so, that it'll go back to the way it was before (Hopefully, but probably not.)

How do you manage to level a character to max level, devoting hours of your life away, just to give up on it within days or weeks? How many characters on how many servers how you forgotten about? The fact that you keep playing private servers that you KNOW will die, shows an addiction. It's an addiction to this fantasy you haven't yet realized wont exist. A private server that is blizzlike, with a stable non-cancerous population, with good scripts, thats progressive, that wont die out. This will never exist, due to the community, the attention, and the overall well being of the scene. Private servers will never be perfect, and that is what you fail to see. You've been playing private servers so long, striving for perfection, that its hard to discern what it was like back before the scene was like this.

The hope that is instilled in you is almost delusional. If the scene continues like this, you'll be migrating servers in a continuous fashion, forever stuck in a loop, because you will never accept the fact that it cannot get any better.

Why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?

>cata+ didn't kill wow
What did he mean by this?

bamp

is there still wpsg guild on atlantiss ?

Comfy kronos feels

Yes, /wpsg/ on alliance, level 25.

Currently raiding on Saturday 10pm ST and Mondays 9pm ST, if you want to join the Monday group roll whatever the fuck you want and say hello to us on discord. This thread is pretty much used only for shitposting lately.

>p10

Just rolled a priest on Tauri (Evermoon). Are healers in demand?

yes

no