/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Last thread Driven Edition

>General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops and XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
Plvl and stam:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Apr 18 - 19: 2x Special Lvl Up
>Apr 25 - 26: 2x Special Lvl Up

- Coliseum -
>Apr 12 - Apr 30: Jozu (NEW) / Brownbeard (NEW) / Miss Sadie / IntSmoker

- Fortnights -
>Apr 11 - 25: World Pirates (NEW)
>Apr 11 - 18: Domino / Caroline / Kalifa / Duck Squadron
>Apr 18 - 25: Alvida (Ranking) / Prisoner Crocodile

- Raids -
>Apr 16: Kizaru
>Apr 20: Akainu (YWB)
>Apr 21: Boa (YWB)
>Apr 22: Blackbeard (YWB)
>Apr 23: Doflamingo (YWB)

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>7.2 Announced
>JAPAN ANNIVERSARY (PART 1?) : Sunny v3, Meat Island, Free Pulls, and more!
>Apr 18 - 23: 1/2 Stamina Weekly Quests
>Apr 21 - 23: 2x Special Lvl Up

- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>Normal: Ryuma (NEW), Harjudin (NEW), Marco, Binz, Alvida
>Returning: Vista, Diamante, Doma

- Fortnights -
>Apr 18 - May 02: Elizabello (NEW)
>Apr 20 - 27: Prisoner Crocodile / Wapol / World Pirates
>Apr 27 - May 4: Sengoku, Lucci, Rumbar Pirates

- Raids -
>Apr 21: Kizaru (Shanks)
>Apr 24: Pica (Shanks)
>May 1-May 10: Mega Clash of Clashes (Ivankov, Pica, Tesoro, Doflamingo, Zephyr, NM Luffy, Bellamy, Franky Shogun, Blackbeard, Monster Chopper, Magellan)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTBd8B5vWkI
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw to stupid to farm Akainu

FIRST PULL
FIRST FUCKING PULL

Fuck off back to /trash/ with you

Is that a 60fps webm of a pull?

I can get behind this.

Nice pull

We need this more often.

Yeah, fuck you, I got a fake gold. Pondering if I should even try a second time.

i only get reds from multipulls nowadays and i have done my fair share of singles. what the fuck

>Kizaru
fuck youuuuu

I'm sorry I forgot to turn off cursor capture
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

I got tempted by people last thread, and pulled once and got a Goldenweek. Tried once more, and got some shitty dupe which I don't even remember what it was. Some people just aren't born to be winners.

Tell me about the best character.

>tfw you realize they actually have been to the last island with roger.

how hard would the game change if you were never able to use 2 of the same character in any team? no more double captains or even friend captain and your own whatever as sub

Doesn't matter anymore with all the free spirit bullshit. If you have Sabo, Law, or Luffy then you win since they can do it all asymmetrical.

you guys like invasion clear videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=iTBd8B5vWkI

>Found a double gladius team that could beat akainu
>I can't kill enough fodder with a double 2.5x cap and die on leading stages

Am I missing something here, is the powercreep so big that a 2.5x captain is not enough for fodder?

Fucks over teams like Mihawk, Inthawk, and HP boosting captains.
Legends like Cavendish and BB would become way more useful as they work alone.

Welcome to fucking powercreep. On the Cavendish invasion I went with a double Cavendish team and died because I couldn't kill the fodder in time. It's that fucking hard.

>do a 10+1 and 2 more
>get 8 silvers
>4 golds
>3 of the golds are dups
>the other is Bellemere

I want to fucking die.

That user with sentomaru here, did a multi and pulled the following:
Kuina x 2
Don chin jao
Jabra
Miss wednesday
Abdullah and jeet
X Drake
Jimbei
Iceburg
Regular luffy
Barto
Hotori and korori
Did I do good? Barto is my first lego and it feels gud.

wb+ is so good. i hope i get his skull

> pulls don chin jao
> and barto

you'll be doing juuuuuuust fine. go grab chin jao's books right away from the current fortnight.

akainu raid is the hardest raid in the game
don't be that surprised

>don chinjao
>barto
congrats you won the game

Here's the team you should be aiming for now.

That he is friend, best of luck to you.

Colo killer WHEN

That team is old and busted, it's all about Kanjuro now...

Yeah........... but...............that.....do........the..........job.......faggot

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

I want her to rub her beard against my dick

>her beard
you're weird

is there any way to easily make screenshots smaller size on android? there's no reason they should be 5+ mb

Akainu is easy lol, just pull cavendish

Cabbage is now Global's Officialâ„¢ Captain

Any zeff friends?

Pulled Bartolomeo,
4* Don Sai,
4* Hajrudin,
4* Squard,
5* Haruta,
5* Mystery Swordsman Ricky,
SW Zoro,
2x Abdullah and Jeet,
and Pell

Guess I can't really complain. I love seeing posters popping up, fuck my gambling addiction in this game.

If all these new cabbage pulls mean I can get more Akainu raids done then I'm not complaining.

Great pulls m8s.

STOP TEMPTING ME

Don't pull, my friend of afro-american descent. Saw some guys on reddit who pulled 5 Silvers in a multi. I wasted all my luck for the next two months on this multi.

Is Global having another Sugo without TS Zoro?

max/max cavendish
gonna be refreshing for the next few hour if anyone want to farm akainu
154 443 744

>have wb invasion during a clash of clashes
>two of the four bosses are the hardest raids on global

this is bullshit

What the fuck is going on on jp server

added, putting my cavendish up for this raid too.

We're having our Anni

I dont want to ditch my plvl168 global account ;_;

Just farm doffy, I guess. You need 2+ legends to make a team that breaks through magman and boa anyways.
Also is raid akainu useful at all? He's god-tier on paper but you almost never, ever have to fight a dex-raid anything. The only difficult thing I've seen in a long time was the recent zoro in jozu's colo.

with the 4.5m free exp on japan you jump up to plvl 170 instantly
if you don't have your own neptune up to plvl 140

>You need 2+ legends to make a team that breaks through magman and boa anyways.

Well I have a good chunk of legends, I'm just not sure what my options are because my levels/cooldowns/sockets are all over the place.

That's no excuse lazy, especially if you're a dumbass sitting on a ton of legends.
You can stall a lot on both raids if you know what you're doing, but having a team that beats one AND the other is what makes it so obnoxious. It's super far from being f2p and only gets more difficult after this. Hurts more that YWB is awful as a unit, but people need those skulls.
Best bet is to just make a team for ywb that can get through Doffy later, since Akainu isn't worth farming. Or just focus on Boa, which should actually be easier.

>A single usual bogpull
>Funk Brothers

Well, if only people used combo characters more. Atleast he cme just in time for his books A legend combo character when?

What's a good Whitebeard beard team for Boa and young Whitebeard?

I feel like combo characters is one of the options they can explore to make new legends, boosters...

Might as well wait for the 3x pirate exp anni ship in a couple weeks (unless your number counts using that).

It does. Nigger what did you think that you could get 13m exp from one 1 second island? That'd be too insane even for japan. It took me a year of playing global to get 27m exp.

So Hancock 6+ drops from WB Ambush?

>13m exp would be like 3 levels for me
crazy when you think about it

are you plvl 500?

Post what you're farming to
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Me too, but the buff/debuff that severely advantage high combos is needed, nowdays barriers are simply bypassed by Blackbeard

>Spend 15 gems yesterday and get 3 silvers.
>Tell myself it was a fluke and I'll pull tomorrow with my last 5 gems.
>Great chance to pull fujitora due to the current boosts, and I have his dream team ready.
>IT'S A FUCKING RED POSTER.
>IT'S FUCKING BARTO.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What the fuck can I even do with this guy.

Apparently he has 100% completion, try to get Aobike

Look up The Metaknights in the friendlist and add me. I should have him up for the entire week in case people need him.

>Great chance to pull fujitora due to the current boosts
yeah the 10% extra boost sure does help

How do I beat Akainu with Cavendish? Cause theres no time to stall for Hakuba without taking fat damage and your RCV gets sealed. And they captain switch you too on a super tanky wave.

I'm using this team, you can switch gladius for any QCK beatstick, and maxed GPU can help in the switch captain stage if the girl come with low CD and your sunny is not ready.

Is there a way to become a Japanfag without reading moonrunes?

Could someone please post the Ace/Kuzan Akainu team? Forgot name of video. Thanks in advance

you need to possess extreme autism which will allow you to bypass it

I started a JP account. what fuck up will cost a newfag his account clue me in Jpfags.

Reroll a good legend retard.

It took me about 4 minutes to decide it wasn't worth having a few legends be out a little earlier.

???
what?

It just felt like wtf am I doing

>20 gems
>have an unsocketed legend Doffy
>have to farm Akainu too
You know what? I don't even want to pull. I feel like I'd get more out of farming.

Do you have legend Akainu or what?

What's the leg Doffy teams for Akainu?

Yes
just memorize or write down menu shit you wont remember

>wtf am i doing
Playing the better version? Are you drunk?

dokkan battle just gave away 70 stones for hitting #1 on both the istore and google play in

belgium france hong kong switzerland and united states why does global optc hate success

Do yourself a favor and don't look up the huge list of shit JP is getting for their OPTC anniversary

what
there's no way this can kill akainu

Yeah, I'm sorry, I completely misread what your question was.

Yeah I just hit my 1 week anniversary of dokkan and I've probably been able to do as many multis in that time as I have in the past 6 months of OPTC. My only hopes is that Global catches up to JP sooner rather than later and we get a landslide of content and gems headed our way.

pls respond

The ones that can beat him

t-thanks

No, but raid will take a long time to work on

Raid Akainu is kind of a niche unit.

fuck off you massive autist

get a name change or jump off a cliff

>mfw looking this up

>wake up
>no Carrot

Someone tell me quick Does Akainu rage on turn 2 or anything? When should I need use my second GPU? If I don't fuck up I have a cash akainu team.

I just email them to myself and select the 30% resize option before I send, I'm sure there's other ways but my ghetto way works just fine.

Use him immediately, he clears all buffs after turn 2

Thanks m8

Even so, I can't count how often niche units have saved me. It was niche units that gave me the ease to farm Kizaru and Shiki.

Just to be clear, you have 2 turns to attach him, then he clears buffs and you have 1 more turn

Will he still revive if you use sugar on him?

Yes. Same with Shiryu, you can't avoid revives.