How in the FUCK did a goddamn land boat muscle piece of shit made by americans get a time like this...

How in the FUCK did a goddamn land boat muscle piece of shit made by americans get a time like this? Goddamn I fucking hate shitty american cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/camaro/2017/2017-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-first-test-brute-squad-goals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a modern yuro style style sports sedan pretending to be a muscle car

B8

>euro style
Please don't ever say such an offensive thing about our cars ever again. That piece of shit in OP looks like a hot wheel transformer designed by a 9 year old. European cars actually have tastefulness in the design. Americans just try to appeal to 18 year old boiracers.

>looks
alpha is a blatant BMW knockoff
gm benchmarked the e46/e90

And made it better.

>powerful engine
>wide as fuck rear tyres
>spoiler

>sedan
Coupe, and even then the back seats are a joke.

It's a cut n shut ATS

Fuck off cuck, I wish our cars looked that good.

You've seen one euroshit car you've seen them all.

Because Americans realized that the power should ONLY be sent to the rear (correct) wheels, as God intended when He created our green Earth. AWD *drivetrains takes 40% of your power* is just a meme.

Maybe youve judged it too soon. Get behind the wheel of one and you'll notice it's nothing like old muscle.

nothing made in present time will ever be like old muscle ever again, the old muscle cars were around 3600lbs max and 2700 minimum so they were lighter than any of the new "muscle" cars. the old muscle cars has solid rear beam axles supported by leaf springs and double wish bone in the front with an enormous heavy engine that usually made in excess of 300hp and sometimes over 500, these factors combined with no traction control low tech almost no investment in handling and the resulting low price made these cars death traps the likes of which will never be built again

>camaro
>muscle car

Kill yourself.

pony car whatever, they're practically the same thing since we haven't had a true muscle car since 1988 when the G-body got killed off

>challenger/charger

challenger was a pony car and direct competition to the camaro and mustang and the charger is now a sports sedan, because a muscle car has 2 doors

Euro gunless cucks btfo. Non Americans really need to leave our Internet and fuck off. Stop poisoning our Internet with your retardation.

who gives a fuck
the GT-R is still faster than that american pile or it's big brother the corvette

>Challenger
>not 2 doors

The Challeneger is a pony car. Look up the damned definitions before you go calling every old coupe a "muscle car"

>not a muscle car

challenger is a pony car not a muscle car charger hasn't been a muscle car since the 70s although the shelby turbos were pretty cool imo

Shit, I can't into reading. Disregard my post, I suck cocks.

that's right, pony car they're similar but not quite the same thing

Are you seriously suggesting that the current challenger is a pony car? It's not.

pony cars and muscle cars BTFO by this god chariot on any course with turns

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Where were you when all the Yurocucks were btfo by a $27k rental car?

you laugh but you know it's true

Whatever you say, kid

Are you fucking serious. A V6 camaro with the 1LE pkg would crush that fucking thing for nearly 20 grand less.

ok, stay BTFO by the god chariot burger

yeah but with the civic you'll get a better driving experience and build quality than you would in that pigfat ameribarge camero

>camero

You'll realize sooner or later that the civic is a trash economy car, and will never be anything more.

ok faggot, then tell me why i could go out right now, buy a 92 b18 swapped civic for 2 grand, boost it and tweak the suspension and btfo anything with a shitty economy car

>falling for the EG hatch with a couple of simple mods meme

Because it'll still be a rusty japanese shitbox that's worth even less than when you bought it. It'll only appeal to teenage boyracers who don't realize that loud =/= fast, and a hard plastic interior is not actually a positive thing.

>a hard plastic interior is not actually a positive thing
>says the guy unironically defending Gubbermint Motors trash

the eg hatch is not a bad car and they have a huge aftermarket as well it's better than any v8 in performance for the money

>ad hominem
Great, so you are beginning to realize how trashy civics actually are.

>$150k car is faster than a $50k car
Wow

ok boomer

Not him though.

>Cars are worse because they're better
I want retards nostalgic for times where they weren't even alive to fuck off

they're better than any laughable gm shitpile

did i ever say that they were better you complete fucking mongoloid

It's really pathetic how boyracers have to come to threads and defend their scrap cars. It's like you guys are self-conscious or something.

we aren't boy racers, we're just rightfully defending this board from nostalgic boomers like yourself

>we
Don't drag me into this, now.

>muh sekrit club
Go make some friends, boyracer.

You're implying that old cars not being made again is a bad thing

OP is clearly an amerifat who is creating a false flag thread. Please leave us alone with your shitbox

The Challenger and the Chevy SS are the only modern muscle cars.

G

The SS isn't a muscle car because it isn't two doors. It's just a fast sedan like the chargers in top trims.

>spoilers
>on Veeky Forums
[spoiler]newfag[/spoiler]

It really isn't that hard to go fast on a track

Sticky tires + lots of downforce + stiff suspension + big motor + just enough reliability for a few laps

Put a good driver in the middle of all that and you've got a good time.

same way a $50k vette with a shushbox rapes the pride of japan/yurop w/ dct's. shouldn't be like it do but it does.

Since when was it a requirement for a muscle car to only have two doors? Chevelles are pretty much THE gold standard for what muscle should. be and had sedan and wagon bodya tykes availiable. Also, the current challenger doesn't compete with the mustang, it's not a ponycar.

>carrying 4 passengers
Lmao fag. Two doors only. 1 for you and the other for your pupper

>Civic TR
>build quality

Doug Demuro disagrees. the spoiler is especially poorly built.

The SS 396 was an option pkg that was only available on two door models.

It's nice how the goalposts were immediately moved.

muh tires
muh aero
muh glass cannon engine good for one lap only

Thank god they started deleting this faggots posts.

>glass cannon engine

You know nothing about the newer gen camaros then. The engine is incredibly reliable and it always stays cool when tracking. You could track it all day.

Huh.

no replies.

Too bad the lt4 in the corvette and caddy beg to differ

>bbbut the camaro has better designed cooling so it can last 10 minutes instead of 5!!

Nice sources bro. Totally not biased you fucking shit tier weeb

>the corvette has never shat itself in media tests, multiple times
>the caddy has never either
Top fucking kek you are clueless
Come back when you aren't a blind gm cuckboy

I think most people understand that they're two different cars that appeal to two completely different tastes and the only people trying to prove one is better with numbers are fangays who can't even afford them.

>THAT FRONT END

HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS DISGUSTING JESUS CHRIST I HATE AMERICA

Seriously though GM is making their cars look like fucking DOGSHIT. How is it that Ford continually ASSRAPES the SHIT out of FCA and GM when it comes to design? They all have shitloads of money, why not just hire competent designers? Christ GM, it's like you WANT to make fuck-ugly pieces of shit.

Go fucking read about it. I read an article a couple weeks back about the Camaro never slowing down a bit and tracking all day consistently while staying perfectly cooled.

I think the front end is pretty cool.

Come back when you're not a cuckposter cherry picking busrider. Actually, don't ever come back. You need a car to post here

>Veeky Forums hates GM
>Veeky Forums hates Corvettes
>Veeky Forums likes the Camaro
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

s/o/viet is currently ranged banned. Give him like a few more days and he will begin his GTR meme.

>Veeky Forums is a single person

It really is an excellent car. And related to what you and the previous guy commented..

"Here’s the part Chevrolet doesn’t want me to say: In the Z06, the LT4 has cooling issues. The mighty Corvette’s heart heat soaks or overheats. Remember those 11 heat exchangers I was talking about? The Camaro ZL1 will not overheat. I tried, but even after six sets of rear tires in four days—not joking—the thunderous V-8 never so much as simmered. Two of those 11 heat exchangers are actually the intercoolers that straddle the supercharger. They are redesigned and repositioned for ZL1 duty. It’s also important to note that the ZL1 version of the LT4 makes exactly as much power and torque as the Z06. In generations past, the Corvette would have to (officially at least) make the most power. These days, Camaro is free to be as strong as can be."

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/camaro/2017/2017-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-first-test-brute-squad-goals/

Also the car pictured is the 1LE variant which I do think is way over the top with the aero shit. The regular zl1 looks more reasonable. Pic related

What's with all the ricer addons and faux vents?

Aero, nigger.

All he said was no car will be made like before because old muscle was a death trap.

Way too much plastic in the front

It's not plastic

What are you talking about nerd , it did a 7:48 at the ring

reminder

still faster than yurocuck shit

GM has put this engine in two other cars and has had cooling issues in both of them. Team Camaro obviously decided to go with the nuclear option for cooling this powertrain.

lol delusional

I'm still just in awe of the Camaro here.

The GTR Nismo starts at $151,000, and the N-Attack Package is a $52,000 option.

The Camaro is less than 2 percent slower, and literally costs $130,000 less.

You could buy the Camaro and a GTR Premium for less money than the specific GTR that can beat the Camaro, and have enough money left over to ship them both to Germany and drive them both on the Nurnburgring yourself instead of benchracing them.

the GTR is 10 years old, the camaro is not

Reminder the GTR you can actually buy is slower

you can buy the exact same model as the one that lapped the ring

well why haven't they updated the gt-r then? the camaro is still on the zeta platform from 2009 as well
>assmad gt-r fanboy

Actually you cant buy it
Its a very limited production model

Its like saying anyone can buy a ferrari FXX

if it ain't broke don't fix it

>camaro
>2009
nope

yes actually that's when it was reintroduced using the new zeta body platform which is still in use, also cleverly zeta is the greek letter for f

wrong, it says limited avaliability, not limited production

nope, the 6th gen camaro is a 2016 model car