Going on a first date tomorrow, total QT, problem is i dont know what car to take. the 85 fiero with a 3800SC swap...

going on a first date tomorrow, total QT, problem is i dont know what car to take. the 85 fiero with a 3800SC swap? or the 98 nissan frontier? the fiero looks kinda fucked, but the frontier makes me look like Jose Gomez, the friendly illegal mexican gardener.

I'd say Fiero, but I'm not exactly an authority figure when it comes to dating advice.

Take the fiero. Girls don't care about cars unless it looks like a total rapemobile

>eww old car
>eww stupid old truck

fiero all day

my pof profile already says i have a shitty car addiction.

Yeah, take the Fiero. It's a better example of your hobby than the Frontier.

Get a ferrari bodykit on your Fiero, she'll never know the difference

Take the frontier because it has a bed. How you gonna clap dem cheeks in a Fiero?

Look at all that hoodspace.

Whichever smells more pleasant and is cleaner...

or whatever doesn't reek of gasoline, smoke, or fast food

tx tag makes my gut instinct go for the frontier. the memero is just cringy enough to be funny so i'd go for that instead of being another guy with an old truck.

take the fiero, a sports car is always better than a regular car on a date, just don't do any fast cornering or aggressive speeding they usually seem to hate that

fiero is spotless but smells like it doesn't have any emissions control stuff because racecar. and frontier is super dusty inside but smells like vanilla. also frontier has cracked windshield on passenger side.

how are the seats?

TX? im from ontario canada eh!

fine in both, no stains or wear marks.

how about the headliner and dash, and tears or cracks?

The one that has the least mechanical problems

lol the fiero is a fiero and the frontier has 400k. they are both fucked in their own ways.

lol, let us know how it goes!
Hoping you take fiero, much more to talk about on the date than some yawn truck

The Frontier seems more suited to fucking.

fiero interior is fine a small crack on a dash bezel and the seats are out of a sunfire so they dont match. frontier had battery acid spill on pass side carpet so its a little fucked in a spot about 4"x4" and headliner is sagging and held up with tacks.

my bad. the frontier tag looked like our from that angle.

fiero for sure, let us know how it goes, don't try to impress her with high speed or fast cornering grils do not like that and i'm speaking from experience

3800SC fiero. Im very jealous of you user

>he needs are car to get laid

>Not bringing her back to your place
Step it up

>>he needs are car to get laid

If this girl cares anything about the cars you drive you're fucked either way.

What did he mean by this

Don't listen to these autists, take the frontier. It looks way less cringy and more normie

take the frontier. fiero looks like a rape wagon

If she is the kind of girl that likes Flamin Hot CheetosĀ® and considers Taco Bell fancy then take the fiero. If not take the frontier.

What is wrong with this?
>practical
>confortable
>nicely sized

Why are women so self absorbed

take the frontier because it's incredibly difficult to get touchy feely in the fiero

I was going to say go with the Frontier so you don't dump your Veeky Forumstism on her too early, but if you've already come clean about it then take the Fiero. It's kind of cool, but would be infinitely cooler if it were one color and the finish wasn't shite.

Although what are the chances she actually READ that part of your profile and will remember it? She probably looked at your pictures, determined that she was unlikely to end up in a ditch strangled with her own pantyhose after a night out with you, and said why not.

what's wrong with the fiero?

it's a proper sports car (in it's own way) and it sure is a conversation starter, way more interesting than another old boring work truck.

lol not quite, i need the car to take me to the date, I'm just trying to decide which one is less... offensive? off putting?

well i could take the truck and put my camping cap on it...

what transmission do you have in your fiero? I kinda want to swap my engine but i'm worried my isuzu 5 spd wouldn't handle it.

Which ride is more comfier? You don't want your date to feel every single bump in the road.
Which ride is noisier? You want to be able to have a comfortable conversation with her while in the car.

both are uncomfortable, fiero exhaust is loud, frontier mud tires howl. fiero suspension is stiff, frontier wheels very out of balance.

the 4spd manual that came on 85-86.5 V6 fieros

alright thanks

Your girl doesn't give a fuck about the car, as long as you're not a complete tool about it.

H I S T O R I C
I
S
T
O
R
I
C

fiero is for taking qt to fancy places
pickup is for helping qt moving shit around
or go camping
is that so hard to get?