Car camping thread?

Anyone car camping for the fourf ?
I am getting my gear together right now and heading for the hills.

You guys didnt bring your cell to the lake to still browse Veeky Forums?
Camping with no internet?
Barbaric

i car camping for july 1st in canada day if that counts. see >

for me car camping equals littering fucks who spend 20 bucks at walmart get wasted decide they dont want to spend the night in the woods and leave their little ceasars and airmatress in the national forests for me to clean up because i give a fuck. so fucked up i bring trash bags with me every excursion i go on. fuck people.

How much would that monstrosity cost to assemble? This is now a life goal

Are you from the A Team?

the van would probably cost around 1000 dollars, given it's age it would probably need rust repair and some other inspections especially under the hood. The wheels are tires are probably pretty costly but the bumper and fender flares could be self fabricated if you have the skills

Did a skinwalker get you?

i just picked up the camp chef denali stove from costco and it's the best ever

and you can drive that shit around no problem where you're from?

comfy doge

live free or die

do you crush police officers on sight?

naw man, blue lives matter

Perfectly legal in america

based costco
I might make a costco car care shopping thread

Not camping this 4th, but wish I was. If your sleeping in your van its not camping, its poorfag RV'ing (not that there is any issue with that)

>camping in a van isn't camping
why do you retards exist?

>the difference between being homeless in my van and camping in my van is where I park it

Pitching a tent is the bare minimum to qualify for camping. You probably think reheating your mcdonalds over a portable gas stove counts as cooking out.

>sleeping in minimal comfort of a van isn't camping
>sleeping in the minimal comfort of a tent is
LOL you fail at logic. If a temporary cabin meets the definition of camping, so does a van.

the difference between being homeless in a van and camping in it is that when i'm finished camping i go home

>Anyone car camping for the fourf ?
The Washingt/o/n Meet group is having an overnight camping trip as part of their 2 day Meet. Their thread is at:

They are using their 4 day weekend to be with 4channers?
Thats fucked up

>sleeping in a van with a home to go back to is camping
>sleeping in a van without a home to go back to is being homeless

I use the term "camping" in a recreational activity sense. I suppose others use the term to apply to alternative living arrangements when one does not have a fixed home to return to. Both meanings are widely used by people, so we shouldn't get hung up about the definition of camping. But due to all the property laws and public loitering laws, camping requires permission via either a permit or permission of the private property owner. And in a lot of situations, camping on private property might not be allowed by city or county ordinances even if you owned the property. So that's why I use "camping" as a recreational term because that is almost the only way I can actually do any camping. I refuse to break the law and use the word camping in the other sense.

They moved the date to be in August instead of the July 1 to 4 holiday extended weekend. The july 4th evening is better spent in neighborhood cookouts. I usually have a combined cookout with my neighbors across the street on July 4th. It started many years ago when we would light off fireworks with the kids. But now the kids are out at summer college sessions so we have empty nests. So it's good to continue getting together for a cookout. This year will be different since we'll watch TV of the local fireworks after the cookout at the neighbors. It looks like the TV stations are going to have a lot of political commentary about how the 4th of july is not just an american holiday, but it is a diversity freedom holiday for everyone.

>the 4th of july is not just an american holiday, but it is a diversity freedom holiday for everyone.
what the fuck?