What does Veeky Forums think dsms?, both gen1 and gen 2 dsms

what does Veeky Forums think dsms?, both gen1 and gen 2 dsms

always wanted a gsx or even gst but most are clapped out or built. i dont see any clean stock 1st or 2nd gens anymore.

Pretty much this. Not to mention an inordinate amount are FWD

i see a lot of 1st gens but most of the second gens cost upwards of 6k

I have a weird fascination with domestic JDM.

don't we all?

i think theyre ugly

C L E A N

I've never seen one that doesn't have some horrid Bondo patchwork or fogged headlights.

GSX is god machine. I love the dsm scene now in comparison to all the rice it got when it came out

I'm just gonna post sexy 2gs

they really are good cars but i think the rice was more or less the result of fast and furious

I think it was hand in hand. Try to imagine if Bryan's eclipse looked like pic related.

Some drag dsms

DSMs do everything

I think they're beautiful.

>Try to imagine if Bryan's eclipse looked like pic related.

Or actually had a 4g63 instead of the 420a.

Excuse my autism but did it seriously have the chrysler stoner motor?

lmao crankwalk

The only time I've ever been pulled over and ticketed was driving one of those. And the worst part is that it was right in my neighborhood of all places. Got rid of it the next day, those things are fucking cop magnets.

Easy remedy

Had a 2g and evo 8 it's like a mini evo I would get a 1g and strip it and rebuild everything that should be better than a evo

>420a
More like 420 ayy

i did a track day with one once. in GA at least i never see them. i see the shit V6 abominations. thats about it. literally never see them. i think ive seen more talons than anything and thats been like twice. i think the fast and furious style is aging well though. i could see the top models increasing in value shortly cause they seem pretty rare here. i like them.

There is a clean 1g in the local stealership.

Please hold me Veeky Forums.

Rode in my friend's very nice 1g at the track a couple days ago. I was very impressed. The car hauls ass, sticks well in the corners, and the 3000gt brakes he has we're plenty to keep it stopping safely. I have a new respect for these cars. So much bang for the buck.

>see crank walk
>walk, crank. Walk