Are these things expensive in the US as well...

Are these things expensive in the US as well? Here they try to snatch 2000 euro out of your pocket for a 2000 Honda HR-V with 200K kilometers. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_HR-V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2000 HR-V

Oh wow totally didn't realize you made a type-o OP.

It's like, the CR-V that was made in 2000 - not the HR-V.

But since this is only the 4,000th thread we've had this week about the Honda HR-V, let's talk about the HR-V.

What a great car, eh? Buy HR-Vs.

BUY THEM

BUY THEM NOW, GOYIM.

Fucking nigger shill OP I will strangle you with a belt.

What are you on about? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_HR-V Look under first gen.

Is the fucking hrv the next gt86 of shit posting spam threads?

It's a fucking awd Honda fit with a civic engine woopty fuckin do

The Honda element was better

Yea made since 1999 but not in the US

Never released in the U.S. We did get the Hrv/Vezel though.

Like it or not they are moving serious numbers of them. Expect to see more HRV threads in the future.

I believe that number is around 83k of them sold in the US alone.

No good comparison then. The US probably has more demand for smaller SUVs these days.

This. I hate that the Element didn't sell well, but this cucked looking dogturd of a car will be a smash hit with all the fucking idiot soccer moms.

Honestly fuck this gay earth.

When this was released there was no market for a cuv in the usa. "crossovers" weren't really even a thing and we were at peak SUV buying at that time. I'm honestly glad crossovers beat the suv out. Its just a bulkier lifted wagon. Our current HRV is actually classified as a small SUV by insurance standards as well as catchy sales lingo . but in reality it literally is a lifted hatchback. YES though...no real us comparison.

It was too many things in my opinion. . Thing was a total eyesore and like I said it tried to be way to much. Also if you look at the numbers the new HRV is selling well among 20 sometings and not the soccer moms you ultimately probably read here and assumed was true.

This is the current one available in most markets as the HRV/Vezel.

It was meant to be a practical soft-roader and commuter car. It did both of those extremely well.

Their downfall was the price - too expensive for their target market of young people. By the time most of their demographic could afford to buy one, they were already getting married and making little brats - and then comes the cuckold minivan.

I mean don't get me wrong. I'm a Honda fanboy so I'm not gunna pick it apart. I'm just saying I CAN see why it didn't do well. Also the new hrv is probably going to blow the elements sales out of the water. It seems they are marketing it towards the weekend adventure person but also someone who needs it to commute during the week.

I mean look at it. It looks like a north face bookbag on wheels but also with plastic floormats.

Tbh those plastic floor mats were the best, you could get all sorts of grimy shit on then and they'd never wear out. Super fucking clean an so easy to clean at that. Also they came with a sub woofer which is really great.

speaking of the element I literally see 0 of them around anymore.

There are some around my area. The plastic trims on them are, not surprisingly, aging terribly.

I have the new hrv. I'm worried about that as well. Its already showing some difference between that rear door handle and the rest of the trim, although that could be because the last time I looked at it was right after a wash

Plastic interiors are fucking Godly if you actually use your vehicle for camping or work.

I love my FJ - after this past winter I was able to just rinse out the bottom and sop up the gross mess with a sponge. No goddamn carpet cleaner or ShopVac or salt remover or scrub brush like in years past.

Shit is bananas. I'm never getting rid of this truck. If I could afford to own/operate/insure two vehicles, I'd absolutely buy an Element and use it as my daily commuter vehicle.

>Look at HR-V
>Look at plastic trim
Ehhn, at least it's not as prominent as the pre-facelift Elements. Just put some trim protectants and hope for the best if you're worried.