What's a good vehicle for a man going his own, like me?

What's a good vehicle for a man going his own, like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GROM

A Miata

911 GT3
Cayman GT4
Cayman R

rip out passenger seats, back seats, all extra upholstery, door insulation, etc

>being stupid enough to not support feminism
feels good to support the equal pay of women

a hearse for after you kill youtself

gas yourself

2Dr coupe or 2 seater sports car.

V6 Accord coupe
C4/C5 vette

motorcycle

back to /pol/ retard

Conversion van.

back to /lbgt/ faggot

His own way doesn't mean his own gender's way.

I bought a cuckvan and Iive in it. Save every fucking penny I make and take winters off to travel.
Women and rent are expensive

back to /pol/ you homophobic racist

Bump

>tripfag

fuck off KYS

Probably something fun. MGTOW is just having your midlife crisis when you're young.

>racist
Why is he a racist? Are queers a race now?

im not a tripfag?
back to /pol/

>TFW not a modern-day feudal migrant laborer eunuch
This is a bad feel.

Veeky Forums has the weirdest tripfags out there, i swear to god

OP, you basically have 3 options:

is actually a good idea if you want to save every last penny and aren't tied to your current location.

The second option is to buy the cheapest, most fuel efficient indestructible Japanese shitbox and to live in the smallest, cheapest place you can rent or where you currently are at.

Now for the third option I assume that you care about cars enough to list cars as your hobby and as we all know hobbies are important to man, especially MGTOWs. In this scenario you drive whatever YOU want out of the options you can afford. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't one of the basic principles of MGTOW to stop seeking external validation from others (especially women) and do things on your own terms?

>being stupid enough to voluntarily remove yourself from the genepool and let the immigrants take over reproduction
mgtow faggots are so dumb

yes they are

>going your own way
>asking Veeky Forums what is a good car for this

I don't think you get the concept of going your own way, or you're just another beta who is trying to puff up his chest the first time in your life.

Faggot

Good goyim!

Religious people are stupid. What's new?

>Good goyim!
im not the one opting out from the genepool

reminder that if you're a virgin you're incel, not mgtow

Yes goyim, very good, go your own way and reject modern society

It's not like OP can magic women to be attracted to him. He was rejected by society and now he's is "deciding" to go his own way.

What's an ugly man to do?

Jesus christ no matter what you do it's good goyim

This is their master plan, make every choice in life
>good goy
That way we have no idea what to do because no matter what we feel like we're playing into the jews' hands

It's just a fucking meme made up by extremely insecure people.

Don't remind me

There's really only one viable option.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ

I wanna do this too, but I wanna shower, I'm too much of a clean freak to be raw. Any solutions?

Yo, you mess with Alphonse you mess with all of us, motherfucker.

its in the title you faggot incel, buy and MG and a TOW truck for it.

Theres youtube videos of how these people manage it but id guess gym membership for the showers

Membership at a chain of gyms (24 hr fitness etc). Use their showers.

kek
maybe put some straw on the floor for bitches?

>that phone

I don't understand how people can do this long term, what do you do for your internet? What about a bathroom? Shower? Do y'all just buy bottled water? Do you not get tired with the lack of space? What if you're tall, don't you bump your head all the time? Is it even comfortable to live like this?

tl;dr?

most excellent!

get this with water tank and propane heater

>phone
That's a dirt devil bruh

Finally, a car for all of my friends!

Unlimited verizon for internet.
I have a rooftop solar shower for when camping and planet fitness for when in ANY us city.
Piss jug for nitetime if I need it
porta potty only for emergencies
I have a fridge , sink and stove for food

I second the honda grom

What is your income source

A noose
And a pink miata

Probably a scooter with a dildo attachment to the engine that protrudes from the seat.You know since you go your own way.

I drive big trucks for about 4 months a year.
I run hard and live in the truck while I am working then live in the van the rest of the year on what I saved.
I save about grand a week usually because my expenses are almost nil

I dont get it, Why are they so upset over such a cheap and inoffensive car? Did the husbands all mortgage the house or sell their kids to buy it or something?

When me and my wife went to go test one out the only thing she was mad about was how much of a disappointment the car was.

>user if your going to get a sports car for yourself why not get one that's actually fun and fast.
>She was right

This

Literally anything. Stop bathing and ride a fucking horse for all anyone cares. Once you buck the biological imperative pretty much nothing you do matters anymore.