Why do integra's get stolen so often?

I always hear about integra's being stolen, much more than others. Are their parts really worth that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOsbyQ6RYJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Integra's what?

It's because Integras can be stolen by retards. If you can use a flathead screwdriver and a slim jim you can steal one.

>that pic

Because apparently Integra's are so riced out, that when they're reported stolen and cops are looking for it, the thieves could drive right past a donut shop and not a single cop would realize it was an Integra.

the most stolen car in america is a 1998 accord

because you can steal them with little more than the will to steal them

Its because thieves have no... integrity

Lol that shiz is butt ugly, holy cow

Neck your self, my man

god damn it carlos

dude its not fucking ugly what are you talking about

>implying Tonka doesnt make a great interior

ikr? like give me a break you know you love it

Honda just had shit security until right around 2000-2002 when immobilizers became standard and you would actually need more than a screwdriver to steal them. Their paint prior to that time was kind of shit too but that might just be people loving to neglect them. They are also popular enough cars for criminals to turn around and turn profit on parts easily rather than steal shittier commuters that nobody cares about.

hondas keys are able to turn lock cylinders on models from early 80s to lates 90s
they get worn down and they slip into basically all honda cylinders
t. civic owner

My ef is not like this. The keys still have roughness to them

>not stealing integras for parts
>that b18

Because people want parts to modify integras and so the parts can be sold off easily and quickly.

I can open my car with my house key , cant start it though

If you part out an integra, you will make more than selling it straight up. Because those integra parts snap right on EG/EK hondas. The b18 and the trans are worth the most. Even the seats go right into the civics.

this is what i wanted to know. thanks, have this

ef bro high five

Dream team

A better question is why the fuck can't I find a single one that's not completely thrashed?

Sure you don't mean 1997?

1998 is the start of the 6th gen they added an immobilizer and thefts dropped off a cliff

>raiders

I want nothing to do with you

beaners

fuck yea buddy!!!

Damn even modified it still looks like shit.

i have one thats completely stock

buts its an auto non-VTEC shopping trolley

And gooks.

Because you are poor and want it for only $1000 dollars.

I can only find them for that. Preludes go for more.

Because they're incredibly easy to break into/steal. Nearly every honda I've owned could be unlocked and started by either jiggling a similar key in the slot while turning or doing the same with a screwdriver. Link related is one that I owned.
V

Fuck. youtu.be/ZOsbyQ6RYJk

>Why do integra's get stolen so often?
It took Honda some time to have all their car lines change over. Who knows if it was due to supplier contracts needing to run out before they switched to new ECU parts?

Integras didn't get an immobilizer until they went from OBD2A to OBD2B in MY2000.

>underrated

man regardless of how terrible this looks you just dont see the sheer amount of effort put into cars nowadays.