Keep hearing about how gas is super cheap

>keep hearing about how gas is super cheap
>(((gas companies))) keep raising the markup for premium so it stays at 3.50 a gallon

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagogasprices.com/GasPriceSearch.aspx?fuel=C&qsrch=60053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3.50 a gallon
where is this

It's like $2.10 in the midwest. What cucked state do you live in? People's republic of California or Jew York?

I've been paying between $2.00 and $2.10 for over a year now, where the fuck do you live?

cook county (chimpcago) Illinois

oh, well your state is about to go under, so you've got bigger things to worry about.

>coon county (chimpcongo) Illinois
ftfy, friend.

>Illinois
Wouldn't be surprised if the state tax on it is higher than others cuz "muh gibsmedats".
I'll look into it
>lmao it's 34 cents
>Texas is 20
Possible you have an additional county tax or city tax as well, who knows.

I pay about $2.30 a gallon for premium at my places. based texas, could probably find it cheaper out of the city

Also, every state is different so maybe your cuck city has a higher tax on the primo shit as well, who knows.
Blame the oil companies all you want but the government makes as much profit as they do per gallon.

lmao, really? it's $1.99 in central TX on average now

chicagogasprices.com/GasPriceSearch.aspx?fuel=C&qsrch=60053

West Texas (more like east New Mexico), I pay $2.71/gal for the 93 octane at the Circle K around the corner

>He willingly lives in crook county
Kek

I do every third tank with premium (I was once told that it has more detergents so it helps keep the engine clean - no idea how true it is).
I think I paid $2.50 / gallon, compared to $2.00 for regular unleaded.

blame all the jew owned companies that move to large metropolises forcing you to live right next to niggers or commute 1+ hour each way with all the other wagecucks that don't want daily neighborhood break ins to be the norm.

>Lives in a state that is about to tank harder than the Titanic
>Wonders why gas is so expensive

Get out while you can OP
Get out before they wall your state off

Semi related

Recently heard the oddest thing I've heard in my time

Other states can buy pieces of Illinois and those cities can join another state?

Since when is this allowed?

>Holy shit

I live in NYC and I paid $2.79/gal for 93 Octane at a BP nearby.

Not sure why premium is 25 cents more expensive in New Jersey lately.

>Just moved to Virginia
>I got gas this week for $1.75
Feels good man.

>the markup for premium so it stays at 3.50 a gallon
The station paid a certain amount for the premium gasoline in its tanks. If the gas is slow to sell, then when prices drop, the station is still forced to sell it at the high price because it bought that gas at a high price.

I pay like 7 dollars a US gallon for regular gas, aka 95 octane.

Premium hangs around 290-320 a gallon in Alaska

>tfw to intelligent to realize there are different octane rating systems

>keep raising the markup
When you see premium not dropping while regular drops in price, it's because gas stations buy gas in advance and store it in large underground tanks. So until the station sells off the old gas, that old price will stay there. They might still drop it a little and lose their profit just to get rid of it though.

That's what happens when a store stocks up on inventory at the old higher price. When prices fall a lot, the store is stuck with the old inventory which it cannot lower the price without losing money.