Tfw your car can't do a long jump

>tfw your car can't do a long jump

Do you slam on the break and than give gas again??

That was interesting, any details on the suspension setup?

Was that a lexus?

now do it in a godess

I need that shit in my getaway car for hopping over spike strips

Yea, except the porsche can rape them both around a track.

lol you cant afford any of them nigger

my motorbike can do that

It's a prototype of a Bose electromagnetic suspension setup. A neat side effect is that it can rapidly expand the shocks and therefore make slight jumps on command.

reported for racism

some fucking speedracer shit in here. Does he have the fucking spinning blades too ?

>Global Rule Numero 6
Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

stfu poor fag

>blah blah blah blah
ok
my point stands

soz was for him >

Can someone post alphonse's dox again, never gets old.

I'm not talking to you retard, Alphonse is a known shitposter and resident no-car nigger.

reported for racism

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Usage of nigger falls under free speech, snowflake.

next time you will announce that you're saging

reported for racism
i don't sage threads.

wasnt this thing prohibited from being sold to the general public lmfao

Reported for being a whiny dumbass ruining a thread

No, the suspension system was deemed "too heavy" for production car use.

don't be a racist and you won't get reported

genius

It's poorfag, Midas.

what bike is that?
is it 2 stroke?

Has any car ever used such a system? It seems perfect for luxury cars, yet the I can only find this prototype Lexus. I mean, it might be too expensive but still it why isn't used on cars where money is no problem at all like Rolls Royces or Maybachs or whatever

but it can do a short hop

Ferrari and some other exotic/luxury cars sometimes use a hydraulic/magnetic system. I wonder if this is next in the evolution.

Don't be a nigger and you won't be called a nigger?

It's much too heavy compared to a pneumatic or hydraulic system. There is too much un-sprung weight. Mercedes does have a visual system working in concert with the active body control to minimize bumps.

reported

4 stroke bro

Kek where do you think you are ?

not /pol/

Nignog detected

lol

nope, that isn't me, I am not american and I do not post in /pol/

Really? Because that looks like your name there. Have you forgotten it already?

lol come on my niggers

Hmm, are you unaware of how namefagging works?

Now let's analyze that post, do you REALLY belive, I wouldn't like to see NK nuking a big american city? just for the lulz

>5 replies for an obvious b8
Wew /pol/larks will never not fall for theses kinds of posts, just goes to show you how many of them crosspost on Veeky Forums

what up my nigger

>a demonstration of a new suspension with ride comfort being the top priority so much so that it vaults over obstructions
>Hey guys in case you didn't know the stiffer suspension on that Porsche sports car rapes those Lexus 4 door sedans with road suspensions on the track