mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2016/06/gm_tops_2016_jd_power_initial.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d03svtYlFm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post car

>i don't like any cars
>i just drive to work every day

why are we still here? just to suffer?

lol i spotted the gm fangirl

lol you're a fag gm is better than most car brands in every way, gm is also better than nissan in every way except 1 and even that is arguable faggot

ur mum likes it from the back dude

>ebin ur i fuked ur mom
jesus christ you really are retarded why has chevy won car of the year on cars throughout their line up but nissans are flashy shitpiles driven by women with bad credit?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKUbzAdb7E

stay BTFO

>mfw I'm an actual GM fangirl

smug chad talking in slurred speech while trying to demerit the awards that chevy actually won, sorry i'm not retarded and they still won so you will stay BTFO

Me, too. I've got an old square-body pickup I love to pieces, and my DD was a Buick Roadmaster.

>actually drinking the marketing kool-aid

kill your self

it's not marketing kool-aid you massive faggot they actually won several best in class awards your denial for anything good to come out of gm kinda makes you sound like pic related

>it's not marketing kool-aid

lol so delusional

ok mang mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2016/06/gm_tops_2016_jd_power_initial.html

>JD POWAH!
>JD POWAH!

literally irrelevant, see

Ausfag here.

I know literally nothing about any fast GM cars except for Commodores, which are basically just slower Falcons with better interiors.

What are Camaros like? I've always thought they look better than Mustangs.

ayyyyyyy
gottem

i liked pontiac too much to be a gm fangirl

GM fangirl here reporting. Tired of being constantly triggered. We need our own daily General thread containment

My dream garage is literally a crew cab 6ft bed S10, third gen Firebird, and a square body 3/4ton Suburban.

I'll be honest I know a Tacoma, Supra, and Landcruiser are all better. But rust, toyota tax, and cost of parts pisses me off too much. And a lot of other small things that I probably only like better because I grew up exclusively around GM shitboxes.

>mfw if I had the same hat as in the pic I would unironically wear it.

Have a hat for every GM division

youtube.com/watch?v=d03svtYlFm8

Holy fuck, these are great.

>/CCG/

same

Post nudes.

top fucking kek lost my shit.

Still btfo by Ford.

god I wish that were me

i hopped on this thread hoping to see some b8r get bullied to oblivion, but I just experienced the least comprehendible sperg of autism ever demised. Bravo Veeky Forums for literally being worse than /pol/

Lmao, gm fangirl got triggered!

Yeah suck that cock whore suck it hard yeah uggggggggggggh gonna cum mmmmmmmmm TAKE IT SLUT SWALLOW

>What are Camaros like?
2-door Commodores.

>trap
>girl
Pick one ffgt op

>NOT WINNING ITS CLASS IN 6 HOURS OF WATKINS GLEN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

also,
>Ferrari BTFO'ed by a rwd turbo ridgeline with a body kit.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Case in point

Keep gulping my cum you dumb GM whore

This one is unfortunately true.
The Micra kills any subcompact hatch GM tries to sell.

Please marry me.

You know the rules. Tits, timestamp or get in your GTFO.

I hate GM because of what they did to Pontiac and the Camaro for most of its existence. Also build quality is meh nowadays, but there's gems in their lineup throughout the years

Ah Veeky Forums has this cancer too then

>boohoo I don't get special treatment on the internet for having a semi-warm gash

Or, how do we know you're not actually a fat sweaty neckbeard LARPing as a gril?

Post dem moobies, OP

Literally nothing wrong with drinking Dex-Cool