Why does CVPI get all buttflustered and starts bragging about being here since 2008 as if that makes him an oldfag when...

Why does CVPI get all buttflustered and starts bragging about being here since 2008 as if that makes him an oldfag when people tell him he has to go back? He outed himself as a redditor in several occasions. Are we supposed to ignore that? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHTaLgdH3LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been here since 09 and really don't understand why you're making an issue over a trip fag.

What;s wrong with reddit?

no really, its something I've always wanted to ask on Veeky Forums.

>reddit spacing
Because he flipped when I told him to go back, basically saying he's from here.

Now I'll give you a more serious response.
Reddit is shit for the same reason tripfags are shit. It's the polar opposite of anonymous board culture. They have usernames and a karma system, unpopular opinions get buried, people become sheep thirsty of approval. Anonymous is the anti-ego. It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our posts.

You sound like a faggot but I agree.

difference between a namefag and a tripfag?

the tripfag uses a tripcode so he's harder to impersonate, at least in theory
nobody actually bothers checking if it's his trip or not though, unless it's something recognizable

It was the idea m8, glad that you support imageboard culture too

>getting this buttblasted over the antics of some autistic tripfag
never change OP

OK but you need to admit it, he is probably the cringiest piece of shit on this board.

>didn't see frosty's become a woman
nah

Yes I did. Frosty is just trolling like he always has been. With Frosty, the shitposting is intentional. With CVPI, he's an actual retard and a faggot.

I can't even hate Frosty because he is a real human bean. CVPI on the other hand, is just a flat out loser in every possible way. That really says something, because Frosty has been to jail and assraped.

> not cummy. The guy who fucks dogs
> not alphonse. The friendless nigger from the Vegas ghetto who shitposts to fill the void in his heart from when his father abandoned him
> not prez/o/. Can't handle that GM cuts corners and fucks up badly even in their flagship models.
> not frosty. Literal retard and personification of white privilege and now transgender

Why is the nigger guy's thesis the longest one in your rant user? I just find that kinda weird, what did he do to you?

cummy hasn't been here long enough to earn my purest hate.

alphonse is degenerate as fuck, but really just a run-of-the-mill /b/tard. i saw shit 10x worse when i used to frequent /b/. his power does not phase me.

prezo is just a fanboy, there's a million of those here - most of them go by "Anonymous".

and again, frosty is just a dedicated troll.

i'd say i hate heartbreaker more than frosty, because heartbreaker takes himself so seriously.

Alright, lemme 'splain something to you, since you're so obsessed with a random autist on a Bavarian Butt-Waxing board that you keep making threads about it.

I got introduced to real internet shit via SomethingAwful way back in the day, and from there ended up on /b/, like most of us. I went through a faggy "le ebig maymay :DDDD" phase about 6-7 years ago and started going on Reddit too. I was a class-A faggot, but whatever.

Reddit is actually decent for fairly organized discussion and looking at stupid bullshit. I can kill time on my phone browsing shit without to worry about weird dickgirl hentai or severed penises popping up while I'm sitting in a public place killing boredom.

So if you wanna shitpost about me committing the TRAVESTY of going to multiple websites, go ahead. But you're taking up space that would be better spent on quality shitposting.

>Reddit spacing

No, that's how you space paragraphs, you dingus. Lern2english

this
yeah sure
I bet his IRL presence isn't as cringy as he seems here

Most of you are a couple brain cells away from being literal helmet wearing retards. It's like watching monkeys throwing shit at one another.

I gave him a complex. lol

>le frosty is just pretending to be a mentally ill faggot
Stop. He's literally CWC 2.0. A fucking lolcow.

>one-sentence "paragraphs"
you have to go back

Not only you go to reddit, but you bring your reddit shit back here, with a trip to add insult to injury. Instead of being a faggot come to this thread and drop some of your Panther experience so that the kraut can learn something.

Lincoln Town Cars are shit and I give no fucks about them.

>Using Veeky Forums like some kind of schoolyard sekret hate club

The less attention you give these tripfags, the less I'll have to see your ass getting all butt angery over them like it's an episode of the fucking rose.

I bet it's ten times worse.

Not surprising considering that I'm LITERAL ASPIE.

Would you be happier if I left? Because I've barely posted in the last year and a half (too busy with normie shit and Veeky Forums meets with a bunch of cool folks) and yet these stupid "HURR DAE LE HAET CVPI? EBIG FAIL AMIRITE?" threads still popped up with surprising regularity. And it's obvious that some of you still watched my other site posts and social media for more "trolling material."

I'm seriously confused as to what you expect me to do.
>inb4 kys

>inb4 kys
I kek'd
for what it's worth I'm OP and I'm the guy who said you're likely less weird IRL
are you in the spectrum for real?

He said he was at the meet

>I can't afford a Town Car hence they're shit

I've been here since 05 and dropped my trip. I don't even know who the fuck cvpi is. Bring back shoopra and trolly. Hell I'll take penpen

Yep, literal aspie. But despite being a cringy, awkward autismal fuck, I'm pretty good at hiding my power level and I'm reasonably successful in my line of work. So I'm not complaining.

Agreed, heartbreaker might be the worst tripfag on the board. He's both annoying and fucking stupid. Brosifine must be second worst.

Are there any well respected tripfags on this board?

I've been thinking about creating a name and mainly using it in the Toyota General Thread because I have a lot of experience with AW11s and I think I could help others. Imo the only reason to have a tripfag name is so you can better help others.

Someone should honestly put together a short list with what is known about each tripfag.

This is an autistic post but he's not wrong. A lot of Reddit is cancerous but there are good and knowledgeable sections few and far between.

At least CVPI accepts who he is and doesn't deny it like cummy (hurr durr I'm not a terrible driver).

This dude's actually pretty cool, he went to a couple Hwat meets.

Why the fuck are you making threads about a tripfag?

Oh right, because you are that tripfag.

>name/tripfagging
>I just want to help
stop while you're ahead

>we should record and track tripfags
>read:we should give attention whores more attention
neg, star commander

>tfw well-groomed moustache
youtube.com/watch?v=DHTaLgdH3LU
>hello.
>my name is allan
>with the moustache
honestly seems like a breddy cool guy

>I've been thinking about creating a name and mainly using it in the Toyota General Thread because I have a lot of experience with AW11s and I think I could help others. Imo the only reason to have a tripfag name is so you can better help others.
just don't
OP here again, the only reason I shit on you is for being a plebbitor. I wouldn't have known you were clinically autistic if you didn't say it, for what it's worth.

>implying that stache doesn't look like shit
Dude looks better clean shaven, the mustache looks as bad on him as it does on Riley Stearns (film director)

>Shit on for going on plebbit
But why tho? Am I supposed to eschew all websites except Veeky Forums? The fuck do you expect me to do to kill time? Like seriously, I would understand it if I was on 9gag or some other normie-tier meme recycling forum.

go back to red.dit aspie

I hate that part of it also, but I like reddit for being able to find useful information (sometimes).

It's definitely most noticeable on the reddit front pages. It's like a never-ending internet forum of Guardians of the Galaxy: fucking faggots constantly trying to be funny and dropping one liners in hopes of getting upvotes and shit. It's fucking infuriating because I went into the thread to read about the article or photo or whatever the fuck it is that the thread starter was sharing, but then it immediately devolves into PUNS, LOL!!!!

>Aspie
And yet I've accomplished so much more than you in life...
Reddit is fucking cringy as hell. But when you post a real question, the self-righteous mods will drop the banhammer on anyone trying to shit up the thread, so it's useful in that regard. Plus it's easy as fuck to piss people off without really doing anything, which is a plus.

>I've accomplished so much more than you in life...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HE IS ALSO INSECURE AS FUCK

Why are you having a thread about tripfags on Veeky Forums?

Sure thing dude. You've never met me. I'm actually pretty satisfied with my life and myself, and your butthurt shot-in-the-dark attempt at playing on insecurity just plain won't work. I KNOW I'm a cringy sperglord, and I'm happy with it. So go fuck your daki or whatever. Men are talking here.

>actually giving a shit about what websites cvpi sperg goes to
>actually giving a shit about "whoo been here on da 4chinz longest"

Summer is in full swing folks

Have you ever met him? Then your assertion that you've accomplished more is retarded.

I've always been meaning to ask this.

Suppose Mr. Cummy, Frosty, and CVPI made a touge race team ala Initial D, and race their Volvo, Corvette, and CVPI respectively. The are tasked to race against Project D, but because Shigeno is a hack writer, Project D will win. Here is my question. What would Simulations Man have to say about them as drivers and their cars?

It's a pretty safe assumption. I get paid to travel across the western US to do IT work, getting 57ยข a mile while getting the flexibility of having multiple extra days per one-way trip to sight-see. I've seen virtually everything of significance from i10 to i70 between Texas and the west coast. I make enough money to be comfortable, and my work is reasonably fulfilling.

So the odds of someone having it better than me are rather slim. Life is pretty goddamn cozy, except in the rare event that my car needs work.

>I've accomplished more than someone
>because I work a normal job that makes me travel to boring fucking places
LOL ok kid. And you didn't say better, you said accomplished more. You do realize a TON of Veeky Forums users an in their 30's now right? If your big brag about "accomplishment" is a shitty job that you do for a company you don't own, well that's just sad.

Well I'm far from my 30's, and most people are still in Mommy's basement at my age. So you can fuck yourself :^)

holy shit the red.ditor is having a meltdown kek

So you haven't accomplished anything then? Cool. Carry on talking like a moron. Or grow the fuck up. Either one.

>race begins
>S14 vs Volvo because they don't have a shitty enough driver to take on Cummy equally.
>5-4-3-2-1-go
>Volvo begins rapidly spinning in place
>S14 under steers into guard rail on first turn
>decisive tie

>next up is Corvette vs FD3S, due to similar outputs
>neck and neck until the hairpins
>FD3S brakes early, Corvette enters turn drifting
>'Vette begins leaking oil, spinning itself out
>FD3S cruises to the finish line, giving Project D one point

>Final race, CVPI vs FC3S
>CVPI begins talking up his car in a poor humble brag
>5-4-3-2-1-go
>FC3S takes off with slight wheel spin
>CVPI takes off backwards
>Rams a 180SX behind it, and takes off forwards
>The Ford is rolling heavily and under steering, but somehow managing to catch up to FC3S
>CVPI remembers he forgot to mention his Police-spec suspension
>begins gutter run, pulls alongside FC3S
>starts to tell FC3S driver about driving over curbs
>not paying attention, doesn't get unhooked from gutter and launches into a tree
>begins angrily vaping and wondering why the apex seals on the RX-7s didn't blow
>accuses them of cheating
>Project E is kicked off the toe-gay
They will return, stronger then before!

>Goalpost moving
Whatever makes you feel better dude. I actually have a trip to prepare for this coming weekend. Gonna get me some fresh sticky tires so I can properly enjoy them mountain twisties.

But feel free to keep shitposting if you want. I'm waiting on one of my analysts to get back to me on a virtualization project anyway.

The gutter trick is really easy, actually. I did it once, but I wasn't drifting, so I guess it's different.

agreed, i dislike 90% of the user interaction on reddit, but you can find good information on the less popular subs

Well said. This points to Veeky Forums being a viable marketplace of ideas, so to speak. The content of the speech is disembodied from the reputation of the speaker, so it can be examined with much less bias. The problem with this is that without the responsibility of a reputation to uphold you get......... shitposting. Rampant, useless, inane shitposting.

So it's a trade off, really.

>S14 vs Volvo because they don't have a shitty enough driver to take on Cummy equally

Would this be Itsuki's time to shine and become an honorary Brojecto B member?

>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our posts.
UUUU

Yeah except they aren't
Typical millenial dead shit who thinks he's hot shit because he was a mediocre entry level job designed for 20 year Olds
So pathetic, take a good look at yourself in the mirror