Wtf i thought this was meant to smell nice, and probably "cool" (ice). it smells like shit

wtf i thought this was meant to smell nice, and probably "cool" (ice). it smells like shit

>He couldn't deal

>still falling for a 4+ yo meme, the only anons who still buy them usually buy a six pack case of axe body spray cause they think/are in highschool.

(tag body spray applies too but that was still in when I was in middle school)

>put tree in car
>dont drive for a few days
>open door
>hit with a wave of phresh
>almost pass out

they stopped selling it here and i miss it a lot

Wtf

>Tfw Texas
>Tfw the heat instantly blasts these scent trees and ALL of the smell comes off in one sittin
>get in car, headache from all this shit
Shame. At least my car still has new car smell as long as I keep it clean

Fuckin same.
Austin here, I literally have used up 5 of the 6 trees and its like the car never even had them in it.

OP couldn't handle the fresh.

it smells like toilet cleaner. Half way on the drive home i had to take it off because i was getting a headache

COULDN'T
DEAL

>reinforcing my statement

Actual file footage of OP.

Previous owner had them in my car... went I left his place, I took them out, here you can keep these....

It's been over a week, and I leave the windows cracked, still fucking smells like that trash.

Read the instructions on the package youre only supposed to take out a little bit at a time f.a.m.

exactly what i did, just cut the little bit off the top

Couldn't deal

>Can't deal

It's black so it doesn't work

If your shits smell like Black Ice, you need to seek prompt medical attention.

Bruv I have three fully exposed ones in my two seater coupé. Git gud.

>youre only supposed to take out a little bit at a time f.a.m.
Confirmed for not being able to deal

I see what you did there.

No one cares about the trees in your dented faggot mobile.

>got one because I wanted to see if it lives up to the Veeky Forums memeing
>smells like pure cancer
>can't deal
>literally giving me a headache as I'm driving
>leave it up anyway
>gotta embrace the FRESH

>the state of Texas can't deal

Black Ice, like all car fresheners, isn't meant to have all of it contents released and smelled all at once. The more expensive Febreeze fresheners have a nice dial setting to block off the openings. But Black Ice depends on you only snipping open a tiny amount at one top corner or two corners if needed. I like only a faint but noticeable fragrance. If you need to be punched in the face, then cut a bigger hole.

In the summer heat, that means you should snip only one corner to leave an opening no larger than 1/8 inch. The heat will FORCE the freshener to evaporate and generate a vapor pressure that forces it out of that 1/8 opening. Have patience. In about 20 to 30 minutes, the fragrance will be strong but not too strong. If you have a lot of new air blasting into the car, then you might snip the opening a little larger but have patience for the 20 minutes at least to see if the 1/8 inch opening is enough from the heat.

As the Black Ice evaportates, you might cut the opening to be 1/4 inch after 2 weeks. Then cut all four corners after 4 weeks. When done, remove it and hang on your mirror as a trophy.

I opened the whole thing tho

Same story here in Waco. Have 5 black ice trees hanging and you cant smell them because of the damn heat.

I have a black ice hanging only as a "meme" item. I bought one, opened it fully, and left it in the garage to dry out. Wow. I hope it killed all the rats. Okay, I have no rats in the first place, but if there were any, the freshness would have killed them.

I now hang the tree on the mirror but use Febreze "Linen and Sky" as the actual freshener.