If you were to do a trip across the United States and planning to hit every state with 3 other adults what car would...

If you were to do a trip across the United States and planning to hit every state with 3 other adults what car would you do it in? I'd go with the XC90

pros

somewhat efficient on fuel for a car of its size
comfortable
has power
plenty of active and passive safety
enough space for luggage
looks good
isnt german

cons

literally none

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_59HZSzLGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking volvo
l m a o

>xc90

topkek. Nice car but it's reliability is worst than fiat

GM Futureliner

Besides being the sexiest vehicle ever designed. We can stop in each city and town and show the locals the benefits of God's greatest gift to man the Chevy V8 engine by lowering one of the side panels and unveiling a small block history display about how one little engine saved mankind and restored freedom and fun in the world for all time. Then after the hottest babes of the area had finished sucking our cocks we would load up, toss bundles hundred dollar bills still wrapped in bank stacks into the crowd shoot fireworks from the top of the Futureliner and then do a massive burnout on our way out.

We can do regional variations of this on the world tour like sacrificing virgins on a GM square shaped alter in South America and setting a new all time lap record on the Nurburgring of 2 minutes on the money. In Japan we can mount small block powered harpoon guns to the roof and shoot some dolphins to feed the nation with v8 power.

Then when we have finished winning the love and adoration of the entire world we will load up the hottest virgin females of Earth and rocket into deep space and colonize another galaxy and create an entire galactic civilization that is based on the worship of the small block Chevy v8.

a ford econline :v)

youtube.com/watch?v=z_59HZSzLGA

>t. Ford shill

literal GM fangirl detected

Having done a summer long road trip in an '02 Buick Century, I know what I'd want in a vehicle.

>Spacious as fuck
>Comfy seats, I'm talking 1980's Caprice Classic comfy
>Lots of down low power
>Smooth transmission
>Long wheel base
>Good gas mileage or a massive tank and mediocre gas mileage

Haven't really been in any land barges, so the Panther Platform comes to mind.
>Really miss my old girlfriend's 1987 Caprice Classic
>The blue seats were heavenly for long road trips

Actually, I wrote that and I am a GM fan girl. Stop trying to over think it. Not everything is that many layers of role playing. Some people actually just write exactly what they think and support and don't gave to pretend to like one thing to secretly make it look bad so that they can secretly support something else. Get out if your twisted head.

GM is the best. I honestly love the look of that bus and would let one be driven into my boi pussy repeatedly and rapidly.

Mercedes sprinter van.

Probably a navigator. The perfect road trip car

Pros
is an airplane

Cons
literally none

I never noticed how huge that vertical stabilizer is. Holy shit.

>reliability is worst than fiat
citation needed

Give me a Vista Cruiser with the towing package, and the running gear of an LBZ Duramax.

Just give me.a long rear end for those MPGs

>Good on fuel
>Comfy as fuck
>It's fuckin Vista Cruiser

What's with americans and SUV's ?

V90 is cheaper and imo looks better.

americans are fat

Not going to take chances in such a third world country.

V10 M5 Touring, only answer

Look up Volvo XC90 in SwedeSpeed forum. Too many problems.