/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78669/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25395/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28936/?
strawpoll.me/12803341
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81214/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63552/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76231/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83431/?
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/5feed035-a768-4e7f-86cf-1041aeb268ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

CRIMINAL SCUM DETECTED

idk makes sense to me
>guy wearing thieves armor is wandering around town
>something disappears from my house
>guards won't do shit because no proof
>hire some beefy bandits to go fuck him up

Be your own waifu.

>>guy wearing thieves armor is wandering around town
Keyword here.

>Be niko
>be somali refugee living in sweden
>be obsessed with redguards and racemixing with the french
>be absolutely obsessed with calling everyone a /pol/ boogeyman
>discover /tesg/ and skyrim
>create ugly husbando and shitpost with the force of a thousand suns
>go to the /tesg/ steamchat and join as guest, attacking anyone posting in there
>make waifus that are just as bad as dianas and even use the same body
>bloated legs with tiny calves
>huge, static plastic tits
>basically diana
>come to /tesg/
>hear of poster "ra"
>instantly worship him with my underdeveloped intellect
>buy him games on steam so he hopefully likes me
>fucked up faces and terrible textures
>learn about eiries, worship him as a living god
>talk to him every time i can, comment on every single post while ignore outright everyone else
>start hating /tesg/ and request my roster to be deleted, just to post it a few weeks later again
>buy a 120$Dollar comission from some nippon dude with eiries waifu on it
>my textures are still garbage
>eiries "makes" me textures so i am forced to use them
>waifus still look like shit
>start hating /tesg/ and request my roster to be deleted, just to post it a few weeks later again
>eventually conspire with peri and ra to push cumtears and clones into suicide using friends from FFXIV
>fail
>move on to galen

How much of a whore is your waifu?

She is a devout Sanguine/Dibella/Mara worshiper, not some common whore.

>place dick here tattoo
how the fuck do you have to ask this question

Explain this then

Shut the fuck up Galen

Loverslab grade whoredom

What is to explain here ?
What part of "staunch Sanguine/Dibella/Mara believer" is unclear to you ?

>somali refugee
>isn't black
eh?

she might be whorin' it for the gods but she's still whorin' it up

And ?

no and

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by nisetanaka

a god
will track it until he throws up bodyslide files

his ENB looks 50 times better than TKRE lol

Repostin from last, didn't realise new thread.

Fucking kek.

What can I say, I like short and red hair.

Can anyone suggest a hair mod that doesn't clash with the base game too much? Any other C&C welcome.

>Be niko
>go to the /tesg/ steamchat and join as guest, attacking anyone posting in there
>basically diana
>come to /tesg/
>hear of poster "ra"
>talk to him every time i can, comment on every single post while ignore outright everyone else
>eventually conspire with peri and ra to push cumtears and clones into suicide using friends from FFXIV
>fail
>move on to galen

Hallgarths

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78669/?

Mackcom
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25395/?

Hair Variety Plus
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28936/?

>Be niko
>basically diana
>come to /tesg/
>hear of poster "ra"
>fail
>move on to galen

t. pleb who probably thinks everyone on the continent of Africa is black African

How do I prevent myself from getting bored with a character too quickly? I hit a wall around level 12 or so.

Roleplay. Hardcore.

>Be niko
>basically diana
>come to /tesg/
>hear of poster "ra"
>fail
>move on to galen.

>tfw knew and briefly dated a girl in highschool who had that kind of Hagraven-esque chin, nose and cheek structure

Repostan from last thread

Does DVA keep your face the same when turned into a vampire or do I need to get something else for that?

>Be niko
>basically diana
>come to /tesg/
>hear of poster "ra"
>fail
>move on to galen

Kinda late husbando post.

who is that ugly piece of shit behind haar

Also think in advance what you want to roleplay as and what questlines you'll do, where you'll live, style of fighting, etc. and reinstall the game and work from the ground up with mods instead of keeping ones you've been fiddling around with the last 100 intended playthroughs you quit. Never know if part of the reason you get bored is the combat mod you initially thought was ebin got old and there are better ones or you even realise vanilla was balanced better.

>it's a "funposting about niko" episode

Try playing some quest/worldspace mods like:

Vigilant
Darkend
Unslaad
Wheels of Lull
Notice Board
Moon and Star
Beyond Reach

Vigilant lasts for awhile. Darkend is pretty good too.
There's also Skyrim Underground but I haven't tried it yet.

rude

there is nothing fun about it

I played through Beyond Reach the other day and it was pretty good. I might just be tired of vanilla skyrim quests.

This shitposter is probably a misunderstood innocent angel like Cumtears, right Lenore? I mean, you love Cumtears.

How's this?

Anything good im missing?

was kirkbride actually a genius or a meth junkie who's diet consists of dmt and mdma?

'Funposting" is just an euphemism for "shitposting".

Yes.

If this is how you spend your Saturday: getting petty at people on the Internet, I strongly suggest you review your life choices. You miserable human being

I do this
Currently playing a Dunmer wandering from hold to hold to learn magic from the court wizards before making my way to the college in order to impress them. He's pretty bitter about being from a sub-family of House Telvanni and never getting to learn magic because he was orphaned in Cyrodill. Fuck the Synod. Fuck the College of Whispers.

The Journal mod also really helps me get into character. I probably spend as much time typing as I do playing. Not for everyone though. Was thinking about posting it here and getting some C&C if anyone's interested.

Get College Days and Immersive College of Winterhold.

morromind

>Angelina Jolie follower

what the fuck
also you're missing Rustic Clothing

I will read all of it if you post it
put it in a pastebin, you'll need that FISS or whatever though

also this

>>Angelina Jolie follower
Don't remind me of that episode...

>when you adopt another redguard child.jpg

Any good quest mods for a mage who doesn't want to join the college of winterhold?

Try Spectraverse? Also Undeath if you're a necromancer.

>he wouldn't do anything for knowledge
cmon senpai

Wheels of Lull, Aethernautics, Undeath

I'm trying to roleplay a student who was kicked out of the Synod and doesn't want anything to do with institutional academia.

>mage
lol gaylord

Finally.
But I'll stay with the dragonbone bikini.

Why are there no comfy wizard towers?

Wheels of Lull is a mage-based mod?

I guess that explains the first boss.

strawpoll.me/12803341

Where would you want the next game to be set?

Can't get comfier than fungal trees in the middle of nowhere.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81214/?

I dunno about mage-based but it sure feels good playing as someone who might actually know what the fuck is going on

there is one, but don't touch it its mine

The next game will be the final nail in the coffin for TES. I do not look forward to it.

*kickflips into the thread backwards*

Hello threadsters! Wicked talks my friends.

>threadsters

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63552/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76231/?

how so

do you think todds gonna go full jew with paid mods on day 1

That's some nice toons you have!

If not day 1 then soon after. The game will be even more difficult to mod and have even less replay value than vanilla Skyrim. Between the lackluster ability to mod it and the introduction of paid mods via bethnet, I fear the modding community and series as a whole will either change drastically and alienate its existing audience, simply crumble, or an inevitable combination of both.

>threadsters

>toons

i dunno about paid mods but bethesda blatantly shows they have no idea how to create a proper wrpg and have no ambition to do so

Can anyone recommend mods for a Nord noble whose family was killed by Ulfric supporters? Want to get back at Ulfric but not join the empire.

>threadsters
>toons
MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP

Wicked kickflip tho.

Where are racemenu presets stored on your computer?

skse/plugins/chargen

skse>plugins>chargen

gmail

CME_save

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83431/?

Skyrim Sewers is also pretty damn good.

Radiant Spawn Engine is great for this. It divides Skyrim into various territories that factions will fight over, like in Mount and Blade. Each territory has an amount of soldiers assigned to it, and killing soldiers of that faction in the territory lower the overall amount. In other words, if you wanted to support the Empire without joining it, you could lead guerilla raids in Stormcloak territories to attack patrols and camps. By lowering the Stormcloak numbers in this way, it would be easier for rival factions to take territory from them.

What level do you guys recommend playing through Vigilant at?

Sorcery by 13oranges

Party hard like a Riverwood Inn.

Storytime continues in 10 minutes

Me again guys, update on the Oblivion clone ordeal if anyone remembers it.

The circumstances surrounding my corrupted clone in Oblivion are simply puzzling me to no end.

Long story short, I had this big climactic battle with a permanent Corrupted Clone of my Oblivion character, who I dubbed "Nickies Black." Since he has 100% Resist or Reflect basically all forms of damage, the only way I thought I could kill him was by throwing him into the void at Arkved's Tower (ironically, the place where I first got the Skull of Corruption needed to create the clone). After a few attempts, I finally dropped him in. He died; he must've. I watched his health bar vanish, and combat music ended.

Fast forward about two weeks, during which I spent my Oblivion playtime running out of the map and such. Eventually I decide to fast travel back to the void (on an alt save as not to lose my progress running out of the map), to Arkved's Tower since that's where my last map marker still was. I figured, ah, what the hell, I'll go check out the Void zone again. I blaze through the dungeon and get to the zone in question.

I walked in and thought "Huh, I don't remember going into 3rd person." I press the right stick to switch cameras, but only then do I really go into 3rd person. I was staring straight at the clone, alive.

Here's a clip showing what I mean:
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/5feed035-a768-4e7f-86cf-1041aeb268ca

Hopefully from the way I was playing you can see that I was NOT expecting to see him again.

To make things weirder, I took a screenshot of that moment, and my character has this weird dumb smile on his face. Pic related.

Can someone who knows a lot about Oblivion help explain? I thought I knew a lot about this game but I'm dumbfounded. If the void couldn't permanently kill him, what could?

~ disable

>another war mod

Is it actually worth using or a giant buggy piece of shit like CWO?

It's on the 360 version (although I'm playing on the Xbox One).

Clouds filled the sky on a calm afternoon a week later, littering the air with a few small snowflakes. Kaarina and Thorindor were tracking a small pack of wolves whose tracks had gotten a little too close for comfort to the road near their cabin. Kaarina was hesitant about it all at first, unsure whether or not he would feel any kinship with the wolves. He reassured her that though he would avoid it if possible, he had no problem with killing them if it came down to that, it was more important to put them down if they were causing trouble. They followed the pack's movements, Kaarina using her eyes and Thorindor using his nose. The wolves led them south, further up in altitude and nearer to the mountain range, the snow getting a little heavier as they went along.

It wasn't long before Kaarina caught sight of them. Seven ice wolves of considerable size were pawing around at the roadside, just beginning to tear into the carcass of a freshly killed elk.

"This doesn't bode well," Thorindor uttered quietly. "They're much too close to the road, they'll cause problems for travelers if they stay in this area. I'll get them to go somewhere else, wait here for me."

"Are you sure we shouldn't kill a few?" asked Kaarina. "What, you just want to go talk to them and ask them politely to screw off?"

"Yes- well, no. That's not quite how it works, but they will listen."

"Are you sure? I REALLY don't want them coming back around the cabin again."

"Yes yes, I know. It's just- I'd just rather we didn't pick a fight with all these wolves right now. There's more than we thought, some must have joined in with the pack since we began following them."

"Well, okay. Whatever you think is best. I still say we could use the extra meat."

"But we have four whole jars full of veni-"

"Oh no you don't, you're not getting any of that. Those have to soak for another week yet." Though it was quiet, Kaarina could have sworn she heard a lupine growl come from his throat. The jugged venison marinating in the cabin made him grumpy. She forbade him from touching it, meanwhile it had tortured his sensitive nose the whole previous week.

After a moment, he shook his head to clear his mind of the food taunting him back at home. "There's better game in the woods, I'll go try to break this pack up. If anything goes wrong, fire away."

Thorindor began his walk toward the pack. After only a few steps, the beasts turned at the sound of his feet crunching in the snow, but they did not attack or flee. They only paused, waiting until he was among them. Thorindor did not speak or motion to them, only locked eyes with the alpha. An understanding was soon reached between them.

Kaarina was waiting back where Thorindor had left her, watching the exchange. She may have resolved to remain human, but her curiosity with lycanthropes remained unfettered. He was supposed to be talking to them, right? Or was he controlling them? From her distant vantage point, she couldn't make out anything. Emboldened by the sight of him standing safely amongst the pack, she began walking closer for a better look.

The wolves were not as welcoming to her approach.

"I hope this won't take long."

That's terrifying. Que intense music on that fucking bridge.