What's the most corrupt religious organisation to exist...

What's the most corrupt religious organisation to exist, as in its means of acquiring and keeping secular power going against its founding or official religious principles and dogmas?

Scientology.

Statism

>plz corrupt religious organisation
>picture of the vatican

Are you.. protestant or Constantine?..

>Let's use our religious influence to wage wars for wordly gains
>Let's also fabricate something constantin did to give us more worldly favors
>People can earn their salvation just if they give money to us
>Exactly what Jesus wanted from us

And I am a proddie, but stay calm, I hate the proddie shitposters as much as anyone.

This or Mormons. Or some obscure New Age religion, but I assume we're only counting ones with major followings.

>>Let's use our religious influence to wage wars for wordly gains

Everyone has does this (which doesn't excuse it or make it right, but Protestants and the Orthodox are guilty of it as well).

>>Let's also fabricate something constantin did to give us more worldly favors

Popes mistakenly thought that the Donation of Constantine was legitimate, but you can't really say that the Catholic Church forged the document itself. It was a Catholic priest who exposed the document as a forgery.

>>People can earn their salvation just if they give money to us

The Catholic Church has never taught this

>The Catholic Church has never taught this
>what are indulgences for sins

Indulgences have nothing to do with salvation.

>What's the most corrupt religious organisation to exist
All of Christianity

Alright, mate. That's your fun over. Stop shitposting.

Ah mate it's no problem m8. All cool beans.

Enjoy your swim across the Tiber, cuck

That's a lie
It cuts time off purgatory, which is nothing more than a temporal Hell

The Saudi Kingdom. Legit puts the Catholic Church even at the height of their debauchery to shame.

Da dirty joooos

The Sanhedrin by far.

The Church of England

>set up court to administer God's justice on earth
>sentence God to death on false charges

wew

Certainly not Roman Catholicism.

THIS! HOW DOES THIS HAVE NO (You)'S?!

Autism

>Everyone has does this (which doesn't excuse it or make it right, but Protestants and the Orthodox are guilty of it as well).
Yeah, but the pope claims to be the representative of Christ. Shouldn't it have been far beyond him to guck other Catholic rulers over due to wordly gains?

I'd say Scientology and Mormonism are more so than the Saudis (If we discount the sheer scale the Saudis can be corrupt at) as the upper echelons of the Saudi family at least PRETEND to give a fuck about Islam, something the Mormon and Scientologist leadership doesn't do.

I thinks what's sad is that non of Jesus' teachings were corrupted and he himself was sin free.

So, it's sad to see what certain denominations do with his message. Some use it to gain money, others for power and some for fame.

I started out as a Christan in an organized religion but I started to question the beliefs and the ones that did not hold up and found that they had no basis in the bible, I let go of those teachings.

Any bible I read is protestant in nature but I read lots of different versions and translations. I pay closer attention to the translations though as they're more accurate. The version bibles can bend the words to suit the person's needs, whoever is putting the bible together.

There's a lolcat bible for example which would be a version not a translation.