The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/c/ca/Nidalee.taunt.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126232420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DXLX
It's DL
YOU FUCKED UP!!!

>inb4 merely pretending to be retarded

saucy

pls help a new shitter pick their team to farm lapis.

>tfw you're older than lulu
feels weird man

cuute

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/c/ca/Nidalee.taunt.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126232420

>use my only 4* ticket for a setzer
>Get my first WoL

Im ok with this

Meh. She's only 24, though I admit she acts more like 28-30

Is the story the only way to get lapis outside of buying it and daily rewards?

Rain, Laswell, Shantotto, Shadow and Hayate
You can pretty much sell everything else since it's trash

Literally who

please respong

arena nets you 40 for 5 fights

the 5 dailies should be 50 too

trophies
colosseum
arena
event

what do

Another ten tickets, another ten pieces of blue trash

SE, please help us sinful children of /ffg/.

Send us Dissidia so that Gumiposting and DeNAposting might one day cease.

>Is anything coming soon to shake up the game and make it more fun? Any interesting events?
No, the next events, if gumi goes by the actual schedule should be
First scenario event with echantment mats, which is extremely tedious as it's like 4-5 stages with battles each and no healing in-between and you have to fullfill the mission requirements to get the drops, in the future scenario events the drops are even better but the missions stay just as bullshit
Then you have the FFX event which is kinda comfy, until you get to the boss that is, that's pretty bullshit from what I recall but for the live of me I don't remember it's gimmick
Then you have the FF3 event where characters with bonus drops are all new to the game so you have to roll like madman and boss is even more bullshit and the gacha gets to the point of "If you dont have Orlandu/Eileen/OK/Tidus then you can fuck off"
Nothing about the games design really changes save for instant crafting being implemented but that's it

I got this semen demon using tickets. How good is she?

Into BE hibernation I go then, wake me up when Cloud gets here. Just gonna get my daily stuff done in the meantime and grab Tilith/Rikku when they come along.

Sprites ?

They said the same think about XV

You should run the FF3 healer for sure, she's basically the best non-Tilith/Ayaka healer around.
Also fuck you.

I hope that you mean Dissidia AC not Dissidia OO

Thats' the wrong FF3 healer that's the 5* capped one with only cure/cura

He should run it anyway because seriously fuck that guy

Reminder that if your friend unit ATK is lower than the average mage MAG, then you are a failure as a human.

Picture related, the average mage MAG.

cor came up with a new recipe

Anyone up for some fungaah raiding?
I will host Ifrit and Levi normal and hard if there are takers.

Wait or reinstall

I see Ignis got a new boyfriend.

Do American schools not teach the meaning of the word average anymore?

waiting it is

>really makes you think of katanas

xth for King August

so FFXV is a sequel to FFXI?

Should I make Tera my Leader even if she's weak?
For my friends?

FF itself is a multi-verse. The Lucis Royalty could be connected to the Adoulin Royalty

Ardyn is also likely influenced by the original wol who stopped the plague, which is why he has red hair too.

setzer or TT

if not use your usual. this event is trash.

It's also frizzly like his.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Massive whaling
>Olive gets that with like two tms

You forgot that by the time OK releases in BE that Veritas of the Naruto is there too. But he's harder to gear than the other 4 given that he will need DKC's Deathbringer or Delita's Moonblade.

I have Ramza so I have innate buffs/refresh/regen coming whenever he gets enhancements so I'm good for a while.

>wake up
>this happens
>follow all the indication of the previous thread
>nothing

Maybe I'm finally free

Normally I would but all my stamina is getting funneled into this godforsaken enigma dungeon. Two motes to go, I wish I could make more than one per day of stamina, a double drop would get me off this ride in time for sunday funday.

Man I really wish I could get Trance Terra but the odds of it happening are so low, and she's gonna be way less useful to me once Ace's enhancements roll out anyway. It's a shame because I love her sprite.

Haven't played since a few hours ago, and now getting the same error. Oh well

Narutard isn't too hard to gear actually, he debuts during scenario event that provides a dark one-handed sword, atk wise it's about on par with Durandal so it's not too bad, but anyone that gets him after the event is fucked
While on topic of scenario events, the first one gives earth sword which you can use with Eileen, and the 3* character that debuts during the event has a water sword as TM

TT isn't even that good anyways.

I'm kind of excited for the Veritas to come, they look fun and decent all around. A whole team of Veritas would probably be suicide but I want to try it anyway.

Veritas of the Nurutu is a straight downgrade to Orlandu you know. His stats are much lower, so he loses out on at least 20%-30% of the damage.
Something not a lot of people bring up.

He's much harder to gear because you need to get one base 5* who has only appeared on one banner in his entire existence to BiS him.
However, if you have orlandu he's easy to gear as a Holy damage dealer.

>He's much harder to gear because you need to get one base 5* who has only appeared on one banner in his entire existence to BiS him.
You know that's still better than Veritas of MILF, iirc her skills are magic based but her weapon are guns AND she has Dual Gun just like Amelia, the only good weapon in the game for her is the magic gun from her event but you still need the 2nd weapon

This crap in the new dailies where enemies can flat out drop nothing is dumb.

kek

Pretty sure Cid can't even get that high with full BiS gear and like 80% of friend units now are whale cids

I wonder how viable it'd be to split the threads into /ffg/ and /ffmg/ (for the mobile-only games)...

There's harder units to gear, yeah.
The cool thing about Naruto is that he can totally rock a holy setup without really losing damage (except to humans), so in some ways he's easy to gear.

But by running light, you miss out on the chance to capitalize on his -100% Dark Imperil counter, and it also makes it harder to clutch self-heal using dark damage.

Technically we had 3 opportunities to get him a dark sword from banners here in global. Delita's inital banner, DKC's initial banner and then Darkness Destroyers for the Maxwell battle which also had DKC.

I wonder how many years it would take for a character like August to make it to the mobile crossovers, I mean:

>XI
>XI's last major paid expansion
>not one of the mission girls
>male
>cutscene/history-only character outside the special Sinister Reign battle and Trust alter ego you might acquire from fighting him there
>bascailly does not appear in any promotional material for the game or expasion

Then again, JP BE did get Werei, who's pretty specific to the Bastok backstory...

Got that for a while, played some BE to pass the time, later RK worked again for a while, but it faled again after dinner...

He doesn't want moonblade, he has innate GS mastery.

And I guess yeah global had two shots at DKC, maybe one more if they put him up for Enhancements like they did the others. Not like he's the kind of unit you'd typically chase though, even as a finisher he's got problems.

>even as a finisher he's got problems.
It's really sad that he's going to be my best attacker post-enchantments

Her dual wield is gun/projectile, not just gun. She get's attack by using guns and magic by using projectiles

Dual Wield buddy. If you don't get DKC but got Delita, then just give him another greatsword like the Blood Sword or Save the Queen ed Agrias.

He's still great, don't get me wrong. He just never quite lived up to the initial hype.
You still have it better than basically every other user here without a Luneth.

In GL he'll be worse because of no DH stacking, but he'll still be a great Finisher.

Your other hand needs to be a katana for Blade Mastery.

-BE he has a strong chance if they do an Adoulin event.
-Mobius is a maybe if there's an XI event happening
-RK is no chance as there's too many story characters that would be priority. Tenzen & Jabbos would get in before August.

However, if they ever do a "King" event where there are Kings from every FF, his chances go higher.

Nah he can run 3 unique greatsword masteries and 1 leonhart trust mastery.

>tfw DKC was my best unit
>used to carry me even though he's shit
>get Orlandu now
>Orlandu deals the same damage DKC does in 1(ONE) hit out of 7 with Divine Ruination, with no HP drawbacks
the powercreep is insane

>alright guys remember where we parked

If you do Moonblade+Greatsword, then replace BM with Dark Knight's Soul which actually synergizes with his own TMR which boosts attack further by greatsword and heavy armor being equipped.

Of course we would like to have the Deathbringer as you cut out the Moonblade but beggars can't be choosers. Moonblade+Greatsword still works well enough for Naruto since it gives him the dark element weapon he so craves without needing to go all in for a DKC.

Yeah, it's technically valid (if a little weaker than his Deathbringer setup).
It does make it harder for him to switch to Holy elemental though, unless you also have a spare BM. A lot of the time you're more likely to find Orlandu friends than DV friends, and it lets you chain with your own Agrias then too.

Only having an ssb to heal with is rough. at least arc's is instant

Couldn't you just go Excalibur(II)+Moonblade to hit both Holy and Dark in one go so that Naruto can chain with Agrias and Orlandeau? He'd be a little bit weaker due to how he's equipping both elements for only 50% on each one.

dual wield TMR with MP regen when

Yes.
Because he imperils dark -50%, elemental averaging won't diminish his damage at all.
And that might actually be a fair bit STRONGER. Every so often Dark Veritas will counter with a -100% dark imperil, meaning he'd have an additional boost to his damage.

Still better if you can find another DV to chain with, but that's probably his best light element setup

sounds like some apology mythril

Fucking dragons dropping a handful of gil and lesser growth eggs

Still got room for buds. Kefka is a lot stronger now, as this is a pic from yesterday.

Be so far AFAIK only has Shantotto, Prishe, Kupipi and Werei from XI - hard to imagine an Adoulin event when they've skipped straight to a Chains of Promathia character before having a Zilart-heavy one like Lion and Zeid, but then again, the Dissidia factor weighs heavily on XI's public image.

Didn't know Mobius did game-specific events, neat.

Heck, Jabbos and some of the other CoP characters like (fake) Louverance didn't even make it to XI itself as Trust NPCs, but yeah, Tenzen would make sense at some point... maybe along with Lilisette, since Zeid was released with Aphmau...

I guess there's also Pictlogica, which seems to have the most XI characters of anything out there, including the likes of Maat and Iroha... I could imagine August there eventually since Arciela in the very least is already in.

Is Aero and its stronger forms in RK or am I blind? It seems like everything else imaginable is there but that, it sucks not having a wind spell for my mages.

not that i know of

Aw shit man, I though you quit a long ass time ago.
I never gave up on you, you glorious faggot.

Thanks to V Aero falls under the Blue Magic category and there's no Blue in RK, your wind options are limited to the wind spellblades and probably some jump attacks

ninjas are the ones with strong wind magic