Gee Tee Three Hundred And Fifty or Challenger Memecat?

Gee Tee Three Hundred And Fifty or Challenger Memecat?

I'm going to cash out on a new vehicle and I can't decide on which one to get.
Help me br/o/s.

Whichever makes your dick harder.

whichever one makes your dick longer.

buy the one that isn't a fiat

Camaro ZL1.

If you are going to embrace your tiny dick, atleast do it with the best of the bunch.

>aka hemi vs semi

Why not snek?

The new camaros look ugly as shit.

So does the new Stang.

>Best Looking
Hellcat
>Best Peformer
Camaro ZL1
>Best chance for a backseat docking with another white man
Mustang

Why buy complete crap? Is it the name?
First off the car is huge regardless of a huge engine its meh. The hellcat sucks so bad you cant even drive it unless your some professional racer. I'm a huge fan of Japanese sports cars and while slow they seem to be better driving experiences. I will catch grief for it but whatever.
>370, if you want a bigger engine in a smaller package. Decent handling , nice aesthetic and is a good enthusiast car that will last you if cared for.
>brz/frs memebox if you want a really slow but extremely well balanced car . Hell I can honestly say I don't even really like them but have to admit they hit it on the head in regards to putting a car out there for your everyday enthusiast. You can take it around a corner and not get hurt.

If you are dead set on an American car get a Chrysler 300 srt or w.e they call it. All the same cool sounds and power of the two you posted but you actually have a 4 door sedan you can haul around things in. People will essentially look at them the same anyways. Honestly I like you will long term be more liking of the Nissan or frs/brz.
Good luck user.

>actually recommending a brz and a 370z when OP wants a high horsepower meme machine

> Honestly I like you will long term be more liking of the Nissan or frs/brz.

>Basically what I was trying to say was you will like them more in the long term.

jeez.. pardon that.

That's is exactly what I'm saying. You at it yourself...they are meme machines. Its basically the most insane thing though up and put into production. While this is cool in the mind its pure poop in practice.

>you said it yourself.

I'm on a roll today

Depends, you a nigger or just having a mid life crisis?

Why the fuck do you have to bring that shit here. This is an auto thread, what's the purpose of bringing that /pol/ bullshit here. ultimately you probably have very little interaction with black people aside from what then news shows you while you eat your tv dinner tendies in your cold, damp Midwestern basement. Enjoy living a live of failure, its usually people like you who do.
>INB4 you try to explain to us how you work in the tech industry and make 100-200k a year. You also live in the expensive townhouse in the heart of the trendy part of the city and have a redpilled gf and like 3 cars.

Not a nig. No mid life crisis

gm fangirl spotted

>Lol tendie eating basement dweller confirmed

normies get out reeeeee

It doesn't tho?
>t. homophobe

forgot my name

They have this one fairly close to me. They also have a blue one.

>implying I implied backseat gay sex in a mustang was forbidden

I just don't care about fags, if they want to be happy and fuck in the backseats of their Mustangs, who am I to prevent it? I'm not a hardcore christfag.

GT350 can turn.

Memecat goes fast in straight line.

yuo must pick wisely

fuck off GM cuck, op doesn't want your shitty no visibility car.

>this asshurt
fordfag btfo

stay BTFO faggot

>that booty blasted response
clearly a yuropoor

if i'd be yuropoor i'd be laughing at all 3 shit cars

>it's a other "Veeky Forums shitposts about cars they have never driven or will ever own" episode

GT350 is a better all around car, so I'd go with that unless you just really like going fast in a straight line.