My 12-13 year old neighbors decided to borrow their mom's car and fucking nailed the garages at my apartment...

My 12-13 year old neighbors decided to borrow their mom's car and fucking nailed the garages at my apartment, narrowly avoiding my garage.
>tfw listening to their mom fucking screech at them right now
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/image/z_80Fayt8t2RwDWRdin_7w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ouch. That is going to be an expensive repair bill.

The hell? Were they trying to be dagumi?

>tfw too poor to afford moving out into an apt with a garage
Should I just save up for a mortgage on a house while im able to live at home? When I move out I'd ideally like to get an apt/condo with a garage but I know that's not gonna happen until I get a job that pays more than $10/hr even if COL in my area is very low

Is that kid legit wearing a beanie during the summer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREMBER THE TIME WE TOOK MOMS CARE OUT KALEB.
>YEAH I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREMEMBER

it's funny to me that they hit the only one with a light

>houses built like toolsheds

Are you # 8 or #10?

What do you have parked in there?

theyre garages. or "car ports"

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/image/z_80Fayt8t2RwDWRdin_7w/
You really are obsessed, aren't you

I'd just live in parent's home until you have enough to morgage a home. Gives you time to save and barely any expenses.

Speaking of which, i don't much about condos but isn't there a rule that you can't live in them all year round? I'm dumb to ask, but I see condos at colorado that split the cost between like 4-5 people and it doesn't sound like it would be worth it.

>Are you # 8 or #10?
No comment.
>What do you have parked in there?
A ton of fishing gear and a kayak. I rarely ever park my XJ in there.

Well I've got about a year or so of helping my mom pay the mortgage until she can get her own job situation sorted out , and then I've got to rehab my credit score (muh $10k in student loans) so I guess it's not worth even thinking about until a couple of years from now
>tfw going to be living with my mom until I'm almost 30
Also sounds like you're describing a timeshare, not a condo

Yeah, they wrecked that wall, and you can see the roof sagging. Those kids will be dead by sunrise tomorrow.

how the hell did he achieve that

Is that shitbox Chebby Cavalier the car they used to wreck shit up?

>expensive repair bill.

Would auto insurance cover something like this?
Obviously the kid was not an insured driver.

The apartment company/property management company would take out a claim under their insurance policy, since most tenants only have coverage for their contents and moderate upgrades inside their own units.

The apartment's insurance would likely cover the damages, and then go after the responsible party. OP's neighbour probably has liability insurance under her tenant's or automobile policies, so she should be OK. But her rates are going to jump up pretty high.

Unless she's super poor and has some bare-bones policy with no liability coverage. In Canada it's nearly impossible to get a policy that doesn't have at least 1 million liability, but in America I know you can get pretty basic shit.

Do these kids look like future Harvard graduates to you?

>tfw no gf

I guess I am describing a timeshare. Silly me.

Anyway, best of luck then. I live at home so I don't have expenses other than my phone because my mom favors me the most as the youngest son. Unfortunately I do not have a full time job yet so anything Veeky Forums related is on hold. I might build a dune buggy maybe. I don't even have to pay my car insurance until after college probably.

I only have 1 year of school left, and after that i'm going to either:
A. find a cute gf, settle down, work a full time job and focus on life
B. get fit, join the army for dem benefits, and do all of the above

The one on the right is going to graduate from S.W.A.G. University with full honours.

The one on the right will likely take up a prestigious internship with Dougie, the local negro who sells knockoff pharmaceuticals.

Sorry about that. But at least you have disposable income, right?

>find a cute gf, settle down, work a full time job and focus on life
>>tfw want to do this but can't stop hating myself long enough to get the stench of low self-esteem off of me

Yes but no. I'm helping my mom pay her $1500/mo mortgage for about a year or so. Good news is I still keep about $1000/mo in my own pocket but bad news is that also goes quickly after socking some away in savings and trying to make a dent in my student loans

At least half of those aren't mine, I just like to use the pic lately because I've finally remembered where I saved it.

So what? My garage is bricklaid, and it wasn't expensive at all because it's been here for like 60 years.

Welcome to the new world. I'm 27 and saving up to move out.

Had my own apartment in university, but after graduation couldn't find a job with my silly degree and moved back home. Worked retail for 18 months before going back to school, getting a practical diploma, and then finding work as a white collar office bee.

Pay isn't great, but it's enough to support myself and pay my loans. I'm stuck between moving out and renting something (couldn't afford to pay a mortgage, insurance, property taxes, etc. that come with a full house), or staying at home and saving up really hard. If I meet some qt I should be able to buy something with her (have about $19K saved), but otherwise I'll look at buying something cheap and fixing it up myself.

Houses are so fucking expensive.

I feel ya. I do not look like the people at my dinky community college. Not enough to impress sluts, anyway. I have matched with a few cute grills on tinder, and so far none think i'm weird or shit like that.

when I was a kid I tried to put the windshield wipers on and put the vehicle in drive (column shifter) and almost hit the house

OP needs to be neighborly and buy those kiddies some fireworks for tomorrow. Maybe a 12 pack of Coors while your at it.

>OP is from MN, see
>no fireworks in MN

You can, but just not mortars and crackers, so you pretty much can't get anything cool. Wisconsin and SD aren't far away though, and the police don't care when it's the 4th.

i wish i thought of shit like that

>Obviously the kid was not an insured driver.
You insure the car, not the driver.

my parents insurance doesn't cover me because i live with them. not sure if that applies to 12 year-olds or every insurance type though