>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZyBUMabtslI?t=4m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=CEhYKl2sB8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been playing on QP all week and I noticed every player who gets super salty and rages is always gold. Why is that?

Sexy Orisa skins when

Do you bully Lucio? Why / Why not?

Sombra online.

in league the dunning krugger effect really peaked in gold

r e e e e e

>bullying Lucio
Why user?

best girl, best boy, best of friends

How omnic childhood works like?
Are they made adult?

That's why there in gold, friend.
Either way every smart video gamer should probably play with match and team chat disabled in quick play.

What's the matter, user?

What do you think Mei's armpits smell like after she's been running around in her coat?

"childhood" and "adult" implies they're human.
OMNIC SCUM FUCK OFF!!!
BUILT
TO
SERVE

Humans exist to satisfy omnic sexual needs

hey bro this hatred and bigotry is not welcome bro i know a cool omnic and he taught me the path of enlightenment omnics are just normal like us bro

I bully the shit out of him because some people think that he looks good with my waifu.

Angela is for _____!

DO NOT sexualize Omega Weapon

fuck off before I give you a system crash you aluminum cuck

>another metalburner
cultural marxism has gone too far

But that's fact user
Lucio and Hana are going to make ton of manlet children together

>play legendary as mercy because I can only trust myself to heal well
>try to revive someone with R instead of wasting ult
>robots jump me and the team gets wiped
fuck

Post OW lolis please.

>Hana
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Eating unhealthy food together

>maining a character in a rock-paper-scissors balance FPS designed by blizzard

Things I learned today credit to a particular level 13 widowmaker:
>there's no limit to how many times you can be put in the same game you just left
>the exp penalty cuts out at 15 games' worth

Beating.

Why do people consider Soldier to be broken? A well played Tracer or Genji can be even deadlier, while he can get shutdown easily. Most DPS heroes are in a good spot right now, its just Cree and Reaper should get some slight changes to become relevant again.

L O V E

Protip:try to queue in different mode (arcade or something)

I'm gonna need some sauce user.

Nah I actually decided to queue as fast as I can to see how far it goes, I usually just wait 15 seconds to dodge.

You'd think matchmaking would take things like this into account, but no, same as you can be instantly put into a game with someone who you just muted, reported, and blocked.

I had a salty Diamond rage at me in Mystery Heroes when I landed on Ana a hero I don't play. There's babies in every rank in this game. I think Diamond is the saltiest rank.

So like, did anyone else think that the blonde girl's Omnic boyfriend was the one who hired Widowmaker to assassinate Tekhartha Mondatta because he was tired of his bitch fawning and fapping over the guy? Kinda like Sarah Dubois and Obama in the Boondocks.

Cause based on body language, I don't think this guy gives a crap.
youtu.be/ZyBUMabtslI?t=4m34s

What happened to his face?

I'm pretty sure Zenyatta is like 12 years old, so they are just constructed as adults

Also I never realized how similar that spray is to the GitS intro

Greetings, /owg/. Let us share some positive moments we have experienced in-game recently.

As always, pass into the Iris.

how many "viruses" do u think that blonde bitch has from fucking the omnic

Fuck this game. 2490, one game from platinum and it ends up in a draw. But for some reason the draw registered as a defeat for me, I'm back down to 2463. We were on their point for the entire round too and they only touched ours once

how the FUCK is a draw a defeat

>the only one with balls to try and kiss her was the cyborg

Prob tetanus, lol

i know it's a little hard to believe, but one time i had a comp game that was actually balanced and fun and it wasn't ruined by throwers, smurfs, leavers, OR sniper mains

I feel like I'm getting better with Pharah rockets after playing Quake Champions
I don't think it will last for long though

Little girls are incredible.

Tell me more.

Keep it up, user! Practice makes perfect!

Have you accepted that this is the best ship?

I'm still scratching my head over this.

What would lead somebody to this point?

A Lucio and I as a Zenyatta contested on the payload for a good 12 seconds before our team returned from spawn. Then I forced the team to experience tranquility until an Ana threw a grenade at us, so Lucio broke it down and eventually we won the team fight.

This is what half of this threads stats look like.
You autists don't practice with anyone other than 2 characters max and then bitch at everyone else for being shit tier in mystery heroes.

>and then bitch at everyone else for being shit tier in mystery heroes
Who would do that?
It's Mystery Heroes. Who goes in with any expectations at all?

I want to finish my placement matches but I know that the weekends are never good for games like this. When's the best times to find half decent matches?

The same reason I played soldier and scout and pretty much no one else in TF2 ever. Only in this game is it required that you learn to be proficient in at least three characters

They're cute.

Cus Junkrat is the most fun hero.

I was just in a game with someone who everyone else in the game recognized and who was apparently a 'god widow' and pro streamer, to the point where they all started screaming about it over the microphone and telling each other to 'screenshot this'.

They then proceeded to do absolutely nothing of value and lose both games they were in, further solidifying my deeply-held belief that no matter how famous and deluded they are, nothing a Widowmaker player does has any impact on the game's outcome whatsoever.

Then, I did some excellent speedjigglies while spamming Can't Stop Won't Stop at the enemy Roadhog.

>tfw the enemy team has a widow who is actually really good but she never charges her shots so all she's really accomplishing is building our healer ults

There are worse cases

this is the worst thing i have ever seen
tag your fucking gore

easily the best (friend)ship

projectile classes are a hell of a drug

Null Sector Hero literally when? Human genocide now.

Guilty. 124 hours on hog and about 6 on everyone else

soon

it literally should not count against or for either team

What's Winston legal status? Is he a citizen of some particular country?

sound barrier isnt affected by ana nade?

I would enjoy the eradicator as a hero because his playstyle is different from other shield fuckers

>slightly tighter spread on shoulder cannon
>shield that only really defends yourself and is set on a timer when broken, can manually "reload" the shield to better set up for a fight
>best of all, it's a killer robot that just does not fucking care about being friends with anyone

How do you guys like actually position yourself in this game.

Unfortunately I'm retarded so I literally run into the enemy team unaccompanied or 1V6. Is there anything I can actually do or practice to not be retarded when it comes to positioning.

Also I have trouble dealing with Gengu's that backflip over my head.

What do the fists mean?

Does anyone want to team up for ranked in the NA East region? I hover between 2,900 and 3,050. I'm 3,020 right now and I play soldier, winston, reinhardt, lucio, ana, and sometimes mercy. My hobbies are looking at animals and combing my hair.

ROBO#1199

>Winston
Leap cooldown to 15

>Roadhog
Hook cooldown to 15

>DVA
Jumpjet or what the fuck ever cooldown to 15
Defense matrix cooldown to 5

>Zarya
Bubble only lasts 200 damage, or infinite damage on one hit, there is no more invulnerability missed in lag

>Ana
Removed sleep stun, if they take damage, they wake up.

>someone picks a non-meta hero on my team
>at least one person will give up even though if it was a "meta" hero they would still have to outplay the opposing team to win
Where does this mentality come from?

Junkers event when?

>Reinhardt
Cooldown to 5 seconds.

I think if robots are semi-citizens an intelligent gorilla is probably in an equal or better spot

What is little Fareeha walking into?

>Removed sleep stun, if they take damage, they wake up.
what?

White power

Learning map and situation awareness is your best option. It's also good to learn from players who are doing better.
>attack on holloywood, comp
>we get smashed into bits by rein and zarya and torb with an odd sentry placement, not to mention we had a fucking trash genji
>it was mostly that sentry being a god damn pain that kept us off the point
>defense now, pick torb
>place sentry in the exact same spot and somehow do better than the other team in defending the objective
>get play of the match
There is no better advice than to just pay attention to what is working and what isn't

every fps player should learn this, period
youtube.com/watch?v=CEhYKl2sB8U

roadhog's RMB should be given to reaper

what were they THINKING

>cant play QP cause everyone wants to dps despite playing like shit
>cant play MH cause the enemy always rolls a perfect team
>cant play uprising cause it gets boring after one hour and fucking Tracers keep randomly leaving the game its always them
>its the weekend and spring break so kids everywhere
I just want the Tracer and Torb skin cause I have everything else but Blizzard feels the need to keep giving me player icons and emotes

Why is Ana the best mother?

Dude you fucking impressed me
I even draw a medal for you

Play comp

Gibraltar is british clay. So he is a british citizen. Unless it fell out of brit hands in the 70 years between now and Overwatch's present.

Or since the flag of the loading screen for watchpoint Gibraltar is the overwatch flag maybe it has extraterritoriality like the UN headquarters in new york do.

don't be the first one in

stand behind your tanks

if possible, get the high ground

Not him, but Comp is just QP with autistic retards being more vocal.

>t. Tank main

>wahhh I can't spam my mobility/invulnerability skills wahh

>would rather spend the holidays with a grumpy old fart instead of a daughter she hasn't seen in 6+ years

Ana's not a very good mother

Once you get Morrisoned you never go back