/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Top Shelf Girls Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is coming April 25th, named Fame and Strategy.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-Post top shelf girls. Bao Sanniangfags and Yinpingfags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

dynastywarriors8.eu/xl/manual/PS3web-DW8XL_EUen.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TH41rRimaL4
youtube.com/watch?v=eB1V2B5FEUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw still no PUK

SHU A SHIT

>Samurai OP

Don't see that every day

Just 2 more days and you'll be able to make babbies and gas the Shus.

Best Cao

Hey bro, there's in-game tutorial and/or you can rtfm, like this one

dynastywarriors8.eu/xl/manual/PS3web-DW8XL_EUen.pdf

Someone put this guy on that chart.

screenshotted for posterity

Hit X a bunch of times, then hit 0. Repeat.

Maybe he wanted to know specifics about morale and weapon elements you bullies.

I was helping him, you imbecile

Why are you complaining about a free (You) you bastard

I don't want your free shit. Now get out of here before I summon a rock slide on your face

A-are the shackposters gone? c-can lu lingqi walk f-free now?

There is a tutorial in the game.

Hey user guess what?

>Xiapi

I know Yinping, that's why I only love you!

>Jmportant
I guess Yinping IS stupid after all.

Dumb, redundant and dyslexic. Top shelf girl right here.

Dumb 1200 poster.

Template?

>replacing based DX Cao Cao with Destiny

Any Wu fags here? I want you to witness my might.

BIG
NANMAN
COCK

People in DW have super strength and magic and whatnot, and yet the timeline still progresses the same as it did in our universe.

So I have to wonder what DW's modern era is like.

What

Modern technology got introduced to replace magic and people become lazy and there is no more hero in the land, so probably not that different from ours.

>and yet the timeline still progresses the same as it did in our universe

Other than people inventing steampunk weapons by the time Jin rolls around or if they're Zhugay/foreign woman.

What's with Koei's recent obsession with shitty hotspring events? Why do they even try with their shitty character models with males having no traps and females having rocket boobies?

I love Lingqi so much, here's what I would do if she was real and we knew each other.

I would first work up the courage to ask her to visit my tent, then I would give her a meal of the best rations I had received from my commander during our campaigns. During our meal I would tell her how I truly felt about her and how much I wish we could be together. She would accept my feelings and say that she felt the same way about me. Under the cover of night we would escape from Xiapi castle and away from all the wars. During our escape we would come across the meager shelter I was able to build in my spare time far away in the woods. This shelter, or shack as it probably would look, would become our home for the forseeable future. Our life would be simple, I would go hunting for food, she wouls stay at home and take care of food and laundry. Then one day I would leave for hunting like I normally do every morning, except this morning I leave the front door unlocked. Using the precise movements of the sun and several ornate bird calls I would send up the signal to my allies in the area. I would then tie her up with all of my auxillary officers that were waiting in the bushes for this precise moment. After that Xiapi would be known simply as rape city and I would make a fortune selling 30 minute access to the shack. Within a few months I would make enough money that I would buy Yuan Shao's army and we would take over china.

When are we going to get info on Fire Emblem Warriors?

Reportedly in 2017.

Where's the Dong Mod when you need him?

>precise movements of the sun and several ornate bird calls
Made me laugh, a fine post user

>Wanting a power-tripping Janitor randomly deleting posts again
No thank you!

You are to delete this post right now at this very moment

SHACKED.com

New season when

TORA

*fire attacks ur path*

>Wanting to delete this majestic piece of literature
Philistine.

Was Song Qian this metal in life?

Tiny dick Lu Xun

Lu Xun is cursed to be a pretty boy forever t

Damn they must be thin

They ded

Well yeah. It's impossible to be that thin and live.

To be fair, ROTK Lu Xun is pretty based.

Looks like Xuande.

>*Hefeis your path*

pretty sure everyone can agree that most designs in ROTK are based

How can we unite /eagg/ and bring an end to this chaos?

by following the way of peace

I say we have a council of the different poster groups, the First Meeting of the Shack

We need delegates for:
Shufags
Dongposters
Shackposters
waifufags
and normies

By restoring the Han!

Destroy Shu.

Talk about best boy

Why is he so perfect?

There is literally nothing wrong with Zhang Liao.

was Zhang Liao mightier than Lu Bu?

Yes.

Eugene is more handsome than Zhang Liao

But I like Ravages of Time Zhang Liao

Lianshi is handsomest boy though

youtube.com/watch?v=TH41rRimaL4

Since this is coming to Steam, I'm hoping this would hold me over till DW9.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB1V2B5FEUA
>Yukimura is Xiahou Dun in Souten Kouro
Huh, I didn't know that.

Jyamada, kimi wa.

>jap voice
Too much MIGHT for you user?

I want to play air guitar with Cai Wenji's legs.

You Yamada!

anyone sengoku jidai fan? I have a question, whom you consider the greatest mind during that era? I mean one you consider as op as kongming in the novel

Ishida!

Probably this guy.

Or rather Amago Tsunehisa, who Motonari learned a lot from, fought against and was said to have felt haunted by him after his death.

Of course Hanbei gets called the 'Japanese Kongming', but that's more because of that one event.

Kongming might have been overrated in some areas, but at least he was good at SOMETHING.

too bad he's short lived like guo jia

I'm not as well versed in Sengoku Jidai as I am in the Three Kingdoms, but from what I know, Sanada Masayuki seems pretty up there. His clan is sandwiched by multiple sides by giants and yet he still managed to keep the survival of his clan through the Sengoku (You can really see just how fucked up his clan position is if you play SoI) and he historically defeated armies multiple times bigger than his own numerous times.

There were lots of great minds.

The Takeda-Uesugi rivalry is often brought up. Search up the Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima. Shingen also bested the eventual winner Tokugawa Ieyasu at the Battle of Mikatagahara. Apart from battlefield victories, Shingen was able to quell the notoriously proud Kai and Shinano clans and managed to secure his position in the Kanto region well enough that he was confident setting out on invasions outside of Kanto; Mikatagahara is often thought to have been the opening moves towards a march on Kyoto. He also had many talents known as supreme strategists and tacticians in their own right, such as Yamamoto Kansuke and Sanada Masayuki. Sanada Masayuki is of particular note: his political acumen navigating his allegiances and his battlefield mastery were top notch; his defense at the Siege of Ueda is his crowning moment. He remained relatively minor throughout the era, however, which limits further consideration of him.

Uesugi Kenshin won a battle against the eminent Oda Nobunaga at Terodigawa and was quite successful in consolidating the feuding Uesugi clan as well. He was the formal, official deputy of the Shogun (for whatever that was worth) of the Kanto region, the Kanto Kanrei. He checked Oda Nobunaga at the height of the latter's powers and built a lasting foundation that ensured that the Uesugi remained prominent to the end of the era and beyond.

Oda Nobunaga himself has several notable victories, such as Okehazama and Nagashino, the latter against the best of the Takeda army and talents. His record speaks for itself; he actually made it to Kyoto, after all, and the period following his death was really about who would inherit his mantle.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi gathered around himself talents like Hanbei Takenaka and Kanbei Kuroda, was instrumental in Oda Nobunaga's rise, and defeated the remaining great daimyo. For mastery both political and military, Toyotomi deserves high consideration.

>He was
>he

I want to play Cai Wenji's secret place like guitar strings with my tongue

hey japanese history buffs

why did none of the shogun try to wipe out the imperial dynasty before the meiji reclamation?

I mean, I would have no objection to Kenshin being a beautiful woman.

By unite, you mean having none of us live to see our dreams fulfilled, rendering everything we fought for as pointless while some fag pretenders sweep up the dregs and claim victory before descending into civil unrest 16 years later again?

Should I play vanilla Sphere of Influence before thinking about trying Ascension or am I fine either way? I mostly want to play for the historical scenarios and learn about the period, but I've seen some comments online that the scenario quests are harder to trigger in Ascension due to other factors. There was a mention that this was only a problem in higher difficulties. How true is that?

Isn't there a legit theory that Kenshin was a woman?

The Shogun held the real power. Emperor just gave blessings.

The end of the bakufu happened because of a perfect storm that allowed people to actually support an actual leading emperor. International and domestic pressures were great enough at that time.

Well, we could all go on a trip to Xiapi and have some fun...

I wouldn't say it was a legit theory, more like silly specualtion based on some of Kenshin's habits. The japanese love this kind of stuff though, so they like to mix the fantasy in with the reality. The "Kenshin was a woman" thing was added into an older Nobunaga's Ambition along with "Ieyasu was assasinated and replaced by a body double" folklore option when you were starting a game.

>boot up SW4E
>new game

wtf am I looking at

last empires I played was dw4e

The material and legal precedent wasn't there. Unlike China's "Mandate of Heaven", Japanese imperial succession is hereditary and theoretically has been since Emperor Jimmu. An attempt to break this long-standing tradition by eradicating the Imperial clan would have engendered incredible opposition for a variety of reasons, political, religious, and social. The shogunate was also technically, in the legal sense, a vassal of the Emperor, and theoretically derived his authority from that. Even if the Shogun held the real, material power, undoing the legal fiction could have been quite disastrous.

At the same time, military control over the Imperial Court had precedent reaching back centuries, from the Fujiwara regents and beyond. In the beginning of the unrest that would end the Tokugaea bakufu, it looked that, even if the shishi won, it would be the replacement of one military government with another; this was particularly the case because Mutsuhito, who then became Emperor Meiji after the sudden death of his predecessor, was very young. It also came to pass that several of the military leaders (the genro) of the Boshin War and the later suppressions of ex-samurai rebellions came to have control over a nominally civilian government.

Even the in the time of the Emperor following Meiji, the Taisho democracy and the Taisho Emperor, political power only passed from the genro to civilian and liberal reformers because the genro were dying and the Emperor Taisho was quite and mentally deficient.