/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Was put on the naughty list
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit Christmas really does start earlier every year.

god king lucifer, more like god king poocifer lmao

He controls the Naughty List AND the Sleigh! He's too dangerous to be left alive!

Because it literally doesn't matter? What do you even think TFF edition is? Just buy the game + season pass, and you have your TFF edition.

It's only when you have something retarded like Gearbox and the Borderlands season passes where the two aren't equivalent.

HAND IT OVER, THAT THING
YOUR ____________________

How'd I do /dsg/?

dank bowl

TFF is only 60 bucks tho, rather than the 100 bucks or whatever it costs to get all the DLC + main game.

Pretty decent, chin a bit small make it a bit wider, just a tad.
Show profile maybe.

Why are her eyes bloodshot

>DS1's poise was retarded, but it didn't make Rapiers good. Because there are other factors involved.

I was never implying that rapier was good but the fact that a person using a weapon the size and speed of a rapier or even dagger can literally walk through almost any atrack with poise(including spells such as black flame) and are free to do whatever they choose to do while you are stuck in an attacking animations.

Ds1 poise was fucking retarded. At least current hyper armor is only available when you choose to commit to an attack.

too much weed

You literally posted the default female you bastard

>affinity high tier
>sacred flame high tier
Is this list bait?

>he doesn't know

this is the default

Eyes could use a little less slant, but that part is hard to fix because then it fucks up the rest of your eye depth and size
Back of the jaw could maybe use some more rounding out, it kinda looks like the front of your face is thinner than the jaw hinge, like a horse
Otherwise okay

Did they finally buff dark sorceries?

affinity + backstepping is pretty good, it's also great at creating space and deals good damage, specially with the mask now.

>tfw your game crashes for the first time in 250 hours

Does it out damage soul mass

Thanks I will try changing some of that
I just realized how flat her forehead is

So is a dark mage build finally viable?

>sorcery has no poise

Yep. 270~320 dmg at 40/40 with crystal chime.
Hah, no way.

You either use affinity with Crystal Chime/Izalith Staff or Use Dregs and other sorceries with Murky Staff.

>invading another world...
>invasion aborted due to timeout

is it just me or does this happen way more in watchdogs than any other covenant

Yeah forehead is so flat you got a corner at your scalp.
Not too sure which sliders to pull to remedy that.

So wait for a sale, Steam has those at least four times a year. You missed the last one though, so it might be a while.

That's just how the character creator is, it's not nearly as noticeable in-game.

>the only weps that give poise are those that also do the highest damage
>also little tradeoff as with enough stam you can keep swinging great weps as much as you want
Thanks for iron flesh tho, Miyazaki. 'preciate it

Anyone on ps4 want to co-op or some thing? We can do spears of the church at low sl if you want.

I

MW and GMW are both worse than resin even with 20 int, they should be beneath literally everything. In contrast, flame arc added 95 fire damage on my astora twink which had 10/12 int/fai and a less than half upgraded flame, plus flame arc has extra duration, so it's at least less shit than the magic weapon spells. Blessed weapon is also shit compared to the base regen miracle you can use in it's place. BW adds 45 HP and some damage, whereas replenishment gives 300 hp. You need BW's bonus to equate to 255 damage if you want it to match its competitor. For a 7.5% bonus to equate to a 255 damage addition, you need to already be capable of doing 3400 damage over the course of 45 seconds without the buff. That's tantamount to killing three people. I guess if you turn a three-hit kill into a one-stunlock kill with blessed weapon, the amount of enemy healing you preemptively could cut off might make it worth it, but that's banking off of a lot of coincidence. And this is all ignoring the fact that replenishment can just be stacked with resin to bring up the damage, BW really shouldn't be above any regen miracle.

I'd raise black serpent at least into high tier. I'd also lower hidden weapon and raise magic shield. Pretty okay list though, the buffs are all I find to be really "objectively" off.

>someone actually saved my screenshot

SHALL

>changed the skin color
>it's somehow supposed to be completely different

>can dodge most attacks by strafing while walking forward

well, it's a nice screenshot

PARTAKE

>preacher arm
>preacher head
Creeps me out how their parts are just floating around the swamp.

why would you post a picture of someone licking that pussy

Dude have you ever seen a bug, they molt all the damn time plus their legs pop off a lot when they move around

Best class for Dex/faith

>showing they are basically the exact same

Is there any medium/heavy armor that looks good with the preacher head

You know poise doesn't mean "no damage," right? Sure they can walk through a big hit, but it is going to take a massive chunk of their health in exchange.

This is what white people look like to the Japanese

it'll probably end up being mercenary

paladin

>affinity high tier
>dregs never hit trash is high tier
>WDB never hit trash high tier
>flashsword that literally SS in "mid tier"
remove

>when the insight hits just right

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR ME SO EVERYBODY JUST FOLLOW ME

these guys are pretty spooky

POST GOOD LOOKING ASHEN ONES

No. This guy is just bullshitting

Mercenary, if you don't intend on leveling Str at all. Cleric if you don't intend on leveling Vit at all.

Ds1 was chaos blade R1 and roll backwards, Ds3 is running pokes (as far as light weapons go). All that's been reversed is the fact that now the person who's been hit actually gets stunned. Beforehand, the person who swing first was locking themselves into an animation while the person being struck was free to do as they please. Now the person being struck is locked into a hitstun animation, so they aren't given a head start on the next exchange just for losing the previous one, and since the attacker's attack animation ends before their target's hitstun animation, they can keep up momentum after landing a blow. The lack of poise rewards aggressive play in light vs light duels.

Fear not the dock, my friend, and let the nice boat begin.

How do I make a cute female

nice goalpost moving, the sliders are different but it's hard to completely change a face when you are going back and forth trying one slider at a time to see how it looks.

anime

I was thinking the preachers got so hungry they regularly partook of each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130

>those gasping noises of relief they make when they're buried neck deep
>A-AHHH-hhhh
I don't know how to feel about this

not him, but are you literally fucking blind?
the hairstyle is the only thing that's the same and it takes absolutely zero effort to change

yes, if only by virtue of the fact that the murky hand scythe is really good

Anyone have a sage ring +2 they aren't using on PC?

Someone please tell me how to filter trips. This faggot keeps replying to me even though I'm not replying to him.

kek

Is there a toddposting edit of the preachers yet?

>Make a Dex/Faith char for Saint's Bident
>Commit to it, get the Bident early and stack Dex/Faith, fight through everything properly
>Entire game is harder than a minmax'd SL1 run
Your attacks bounce off wooden shields, whiff inbetween the legs of things. Oceiros is barely hittable. anything more than one enemy at a time is a nightmare because you can't line attacks up to stagger more than one thing at once. Damage output with high investment is literally worse than an unbuffed Raw SS. Get to the mini-Ancient Wyvern after plunging the first one and I can't even hit the head because the hitbox doesn't extend up enough.

Fine fuck it I'll just use a Straightsword forever Miyazaki you fucking hack.

ANIME

misquote

>stating the same thing over and over again
>somehow goal post shifting

Jesus christ you are bad at making characters and bad at defending yourself and bad at knowing fallacies.

Full list of their changes
>skin color
>made the eyes slightly larger
>made the nostrils larger
>ever so slighly thinned the chin

Everything else is caused by the skin changing color including the eye shadow around the eyes it looks like

>The lack of poise rewards aggressive play in light vs light duels.
>DS3
Are you sure? Just never hit first and you won

what legs are those?

except I still just have to avoid or dodge the initial hit from the big weapon then I can stun lock them in their recover, same as always.

Everyone's asking for Midir r34 but where is the locust preacher r34 ?

Could be herald. Maybe cleric, knight, or mercenary.

Horace's set, known ingame as Executioner's set

anyone on PC willing to give me Crucifix of the Mad King? I'll be happy to mule items, or give you something in return.

>Are you sure? Just never hit first and you won
Please show your retarded thought process for this post for my entertainment.

>tfw didn't know about free respec exploit until recently

Heh..

Not for degenerates.

Post favorite weapon and why
That weapon skill is so good at catching people

>You literally posted the default female you bastard
>>changed the skin color
>>it's somehow supposed to be completely different
Both of your claims were that I did not change the face (except for skin color). Then you proceeded to backpedal to them only being similar

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>Desert sorceress bras are acutally underwire

A true samurai only draws his blade when the lives of himself or Innocents are in danger, or do you have no honor gaijin

I TOLD YOU NOT TO FALL FOR THE BIDENT MEME

RNG done right
great moveset
great damage
I have a boner for STR/FTH builds

>"Everyone that thinks I'm bad at making characters is the same!" : the post

Stop posting wrong tier lists

40/40 or 45/45 int/faith for pyro SL120?

nah, I took criticism from the people who gave me things to change

Yes.

passive play is still the best, it's just "less" the best than it would be if we had DS1 poise