├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Winners Design 4 sideA (until 5/10)
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dAbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIbl2InIkINGAqnIkJksNI20000006doInI2bndAbnGKGKroHSfdnqo00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11InbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIb000000000dodAI2HndAeBfJkrnHsIndAqo00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dAbCIobCIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jebdBIol2IbeKINfqnI2JkrKI20000006dodAI2bndAbofJkrxHsfdnqB00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
ameblo.jp/me-ri-pso2/entry-12254475638.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip numlock, meant to be #1260.

>he's not playing the best class in the game because playing with pets makes him question his own masculinity

I wanna FUCK Phaleg

>the pvp klotho weekly is 50k meseta
They couldn't spare any more to get people to play that shit?

Is there only one CO? I thought the name implied there would be multiple...

I did the first one and it didn't unlock anything

What's pso2g us team in ship 2?

Night Arks

I know they're all seamen. You can't ruse me.

edf and sees

Ew. What about the yuropoor team?

edf and sees

Laia?

I've already done what she offered unless I need to do Lumias as well.

Do Lumia's COs as well until you see one where Laia is offering her weapon (Laia Axe), a 13* partzian.

The CO will ask you to kill 100 Naberius Natives, 100 Lilipa Mechs, and 100 Dragons at lv61+, so you can just go and kill them in free fields pretty easily.

Appreciated.

hey laddie you seem like a nice friend.
Whats your user to add you?
or if you don't wanna post it we can meet up on a block.

>the dead and the erpers

NioNai - character is Tofa on S2

>sofa
dropped

>he doesn't like comfy sofas
What's wrong with you?

>they dont know about futons

You'll have to exchange your immortality with tds and fornis though, is it worth it? The age of gix is probably over though.

Should test if it also applies for resists, could almost make a case for all resist on a weapon.

Look at , these files are really easy to fill really fast. The "org blan is faster" thing is wrong though unless you have a full party of actual people. I just ran XH 21-25 and got it within 3 runs both times.

Fornis TDs won't be replaced on anything where you want to facetank stuff and sustain. For example, the pulse waves that Deus Hunas does.

How do we know about pot3 already, doesn't it require a lot of fuses to unlock?

Someone give me the king of all fighter builds.

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dAbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIbl2InIkINGAqnIkJksNI20000006doInI2bndAbnGKGKroHSfdnqo00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006

Because you can unlock any of the other potentials to lv3, and then see the 3rd potential's lv3 through "change potential" feature

so how realistic would an astral soul/ether factor/sentence/modulator/flict/statV/spiritaV /phrase weak weapon be with the 10% affix boost from zeinesis wep and 10% from a boost week?

Every time this EQ pops up I don't understand the people who join VH version.

>55+
>bunch of 40-43 lvl people join it

Every time too. Like, the fuck do they think is going to happen?

for the love of god do not use You want 5-10 points in Limit Break and you want to max Fury Critical in Hu tree.

Challenging but not too much considering it's a weapon
I expect Ether Factor to come out as a special ability factor soon; maybe in revamped Yamato

This is the new meta

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11InbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIb000000000dodAI2HndAeBfJkrnHsIndAqo00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006

>no limit break
fuck off night arks

night arks fighters outparse ya boy neek with that build

what the hell are you talking about. today everything below XH is a joke and dies in seconds even with red weapons.
you was probably just partied up with a complete new gaijin players
use this
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dAbCIobCIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jebdBIol2IbeKINfqnI2JkrKI20000006dodAI2bndAbofJkrxHsfdnqB00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
>night arks fighters
I'm already laughing pls continue

Your build is by far the best one posted but I can't help but be snarky whenever someone suggests 15 points in Iron Will + NGU

Right, level 7 out of 12 42s can handle level 55 matches..

>15 points in Iron Will + NGU
It's very good for a new player. If he isn't a melee newfag he can put these points elsewhere ofcourse

If they're new characters, probably not. I just made a new character recently and was using a good 12* wep by then. That character was ready to tear through SH before it was unlocked.

Most of these guys were doing 50-90 damage a hit.

sorry, gonna have to see parse to believe that (on deus only, no 'entire mpa's worth of parsing letting them kill all the enemies').

>no single point in adrenaline/wise stance
>maxed iron will+ngu but no automate

iirc the boosts do not stack together.

I agree he should have points in wise stance but
>automate
The hell good is that going to do, any attack that triggers automate on Esca is just going to straight up kill you unless you've affixed a ton of hp or something. I have 1700 with deband buff and every single zephyros attack (not including snakes) is capable of one shotting that.

>automate
>on fighter
>when fornis TDs exist

I have a bit over 2000 with deband toughness, it makes it very hard to die unless I'm trying to.

fornis tds work extremely well when paired with fighter when it comes to recovery (compared to say fornis sword/hu, or fornis boots/bo), but things that hit multiple times in quick succession rather than just one attack for a larger sum of damage can chip you to death faster than the regen would save you.

not that guy, but i have now acquired a second fornis daggers to 60 ele +35

what should i affix to it besides phrase weak?

soul flict stat III spirita iii?

Post affix

>arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dAbCIobCIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jebdBIol2IbeKINfqnI2JkrKI20000006dodAI2bndAbofJkrxHsfdnqB00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000006
OK and how do i mob as fighter
and how do i boss as fighter?
what pa/weapons to aim for?

i dunno why but alright

I wanna know if I'm the only one putting pp on my weapon

no, I run 120/14

>ameblo.jp/me-ri-pso2/entry-12254475638.html

Thank you I don't feel insecure now

>doing less than 6 slots on a weapon you plan on using more than once

How much did you spend on this?

It's hard when you play a lot of classes and have a dozen weapons to maintain.

But I also play all classes. I could spend all night posting my weapons.

70-80m, I don't remember. Shit goes out of budget more often than not when affixing weapons.

In that case I'm just too lazy to ever farm that much money. The most money I've ever had on me at one time is 300m~.

Can I at least take solace in having comparable units to you or are you just Mr. Moneybags all around

175/12 for satk, 170/12 for tatk and 150/9 for ratk.
A few units are fucked up here and there.

Is a full Zeinesis unit set worth using over Ideal rear&leg+12* or a Saiki set? They're giving out these units like candy, I hope they're good.

would some be so kind as to provide me with a candy box setup for Viola
>inb4 dont use viola ever

Welp. I run 120/16 for s-atk (astral), 130/15 t-atk and I have to redo my r-atk set of which I have a budget of about 120m. It's for Br/Ra so I haven't decided which affix I want to do yet.

Ugliest pet ever. It's a fucking glittering purple horse thing.

Don't use viola.

Look man i just need setup for this mlp reject because completionist autism

Turn it back into an egg and feed it to a maron like it was meant to be.

tfw no doom break factor fodder to use at the time

All my zenesis weapons will be 7 or 8s, with phrase weak, astral soul, sentence stat, and ether factor. haven't decided what the other stats will be (stigma? flict? I dunno at this point). current weapons are default affix for the most part because I don't care.

you mob however you want to depending on the situation (eg. chaos riser with ds is only really effective for mobbing if you have both full gear and the enemies either die to it or are able to be easily 'caught' for you to then use illusion rave etc), straight charge zero works decently but isn't really good general damage unless you're on a sustained point, etc.

For bossing you can pick a weapon and go with it, swapping based on the boss, such as td's for mother, knuckles for deus, ds for pd are all valid options. Mother/arms move around a lot so td+td air chase is effective at keeping ontop of her. After the first 2 phases deus only exposes his weak point for a short duration, so knuckles have excellent burst damage for that short duratrion that it's available. PD generally keeps his damageable points in a static position, so all weapons work well, but ds can reach his parts when slightly out of reach.

As far as bossing PA choice goes, the goto for TD is orchestra > wild rhapsody (or quick march if you wont go over height and whiff a bunch of orchestra hits as a result, there's only like 1% difference between QM and WR anyway and WR allows better repositioning), for knuckle it's either flat backhand repeatedly or backhand > flicker jab for better pp usage/tech arts. I've honestly not compared them but the latter is what i use. Can't tell you for DS because I haven't used it in a good while now.

Adam died for your sins

are you fucking socks?
best i did was 6s t-atk units

>7s or 8s
>with ether factor
Is there a confirmed SAF that gives ether factor or are you greatly underestimating how hard high slot affixing is?

I would suggest to just copy your wanda candy box. Viola is actually pretty good tank for solo shit and does decent damage. I wish that fucking throwable rat never was made.

Yes.
Please join my mpa.

>for knuckle it's either flat backhand repeatedly or backhand > flicker jab for better pp usage/tech arts. I've honestly not compared them but the latter is what i use.
It depends on how long you get to attack during an opening. If you have a lot of time you do flash thousand > BHS. Medium amount of time, Surprise Knuckle > BHS. Low amount of time Flicker Jab > BHS. The starter gets progressively less and less PP efficient as you go down but the PA duration is shorter so you can get to BHS again. They all do similar dps, it's just managing your PP when you choose which to use.

I'd only attempt to do 8s during boost week, but I'd consider doing it on 7s to be trivial.

>doom break
>not sentence
waste of a sloot

Is there even a point to bossing with any class that doesn't include Gunner or fighter?

It seems that every run i only see something with a Gunner abusing chain trigger to deal 3x the damage of everyone else or fighter right below the Gunner.

Even then if the person is br/gu banish arrow or su/gu Marron throw or even gu/hu with simple chain trigger they will deal more damage than the fighter.

It seems to me that the problem lies with chain trigger, it is simply to powerful and makes playing anything else pointless.

The other classes need something like chain trigger to compete or they will be left in the dust.

nice mpa oh

nice non existent mpa shit 2

>done deus esca 6 times
>10 fuses
Neat, guess I'm not getting zeinesis for any rainbow classes since at this rate it will take me months to get a single pot3.

>wanna level Gu alt
>leveling Hu sub is a pain and no luck with bonus key

cry more

I already have a full set, get gud shitter

10 year plan goyim
This game is so shit.

Of runs i've parsed, fi and gu come out on top, with good fo right up there at the top too. Also it goes without saying, but if there's a single actual TE in the mpa they generally contribute almost as much as the top damage dealer, if not more.

Exactly how many fuses do we need for pot3? I keep hearing different numbers.

>Bouncer needs weapons of all elements due to elemental stance
>Other classes don't
How is this fair, again?

post them

>gunner
>fighter
>one techer
>forcer that's actually geared and has multiple skill trees
Every other class is completely irrelevant.

This is the main reason I'm only planning to get it for RA and maybe one other.

>unironically playing Bo
Masochists in my videogames

>wake up late and almost fail the dps check by 10 seconds

Got an arm and a leg.

They should just delete the account of anyone with Bo, Br, Hu or Ra at 80.

How are the new boss's 13*s?