worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Next Legion Invasion for all Zones:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uu4rQRANz9XN2pqWDceQUdW6LpmE_-UoEXgXaBzYFTA/htmlview?sle=true#

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uu4rQRANz9XN2pqWDceQUdW6LpmE_-UoEXgXaBzYFTA/htmlview?sle=true#
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP LAUGHING

Playable dragons when

>ion's face
/xivg/ is gonna laugh at us bros

Where can I find a cow-titty elf to ERP with?

Is this really any better?

now talecgosa + skymirror

>lead dev plays with a controller
/wowg/ is laughing at you guys again...

>sitting attentively yet still relaxed
>actually playing the game
>doesn't kill the game
>isn't ion

Seems good to me.

Looks pretty comfy desu

never
t. Bolvar

Thank you for the new thread.

We cant keep them laughing at us!
I fucking hate the leveling between 58-80 fuuuuck

>doesn't kill the game

how can you kill what's already dead?

stop having alts

Its not an alt, I started playing again after quitting in wotlk. Want to have a warlock as my main.

>Want to have a warlock as my main.
I'm so, terribly, sorry.

Dont laugh at me!
it seemed fun, I think I am gonna be okay

Stop doing stuff that that makes /xivg/ laugh at us bros

>be resto 908 equip 46 trait
>outhealed by almost everyone
>be enhance 905 equip 44 trait
>be out dpsd by a most all melee unless sustained cleave of 3 targets
>be ele 45 trait
>be out dpsd by most other ranged unless super lucky procs during ascendence

Should i just reroll?
does blizzard just want us to be awful since thrall went full fagtron in the lore?

what's this?

kek

>Want to have a warlock as my main.
absolute mad man

Why? ;_;

witch is the right thread?

the one with a proper OP

i went from enhance to fury warrior. no regrets

This one has a proper OP, other one needs to be deleted already but of course mods are asleep on the job.

its sad that enhance is such shit now...I was enhance at the start of Legion, quit leveling it for a while, came back and immediately started dying to fucking imps in Aszuna. Swtiched to elemental and its way better.

one of our lead devs plays on a touchpad.

we still lose that one.

its a good thing we have actual endgame

i've been gearing up an alliance alt that i've had since the legion pre patch invasions and i'm enjoying arms warrior quite a bit, though i think the focused rage playstyle is dumb i've adapted to it pretty quickly

what exactly is the downside of this spec compared to fury? i don't see much arms warrior parses on warcraft logs

>Play arms
>All your resource generation comes from auto attacks
>Don't get any tactician procs
>why are you still playing arms

Arms is kind of like Unholy DK, its a weird spec that relies on clunky rng to be not shit.

doesn't it have some sizeable buffs coming next patch?

unholy? Other than the Death Coil buff I think they're just increasing numbers, which will never help it not play like shit

Not like destrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no, arms

i wouldn't say arms is as bad as unholy though. unholy is literally bottom tier. arms is somewhere in the upper mid tier, at least looking at warcraft logs.

i get what you mean though. when i don't get tactician resets, it does kind of suck, but usually i have battle cry to fall back on and it doesn't seem super bad.

about a 10% buff in overall damage, but that's it. You still rely on procs and you still have to keep Focused Rage otherwise you drown in rage and are unable to spend it as fast as it generates. Then if you keep Focused Rage you run out of rage too quickly waiting for procs.

Your alternative is to roll Fury which basically relies on one trinket used with BC

>Your alternative is to roll Fury which basically relies on one trinket used with BC
Not totally true but it's pretty middling without it. I sim 720k at 894 with no DoS/CoF.

Yeah, but that's the thing though. You can play arms and fight against boring or outright annoying class design and do middle of the pack dps or you can play fury, smash all your buttons and have fun while doing better dps.

>teleport to x location at warrior class hall
>YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER XD
>OH WE DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET YOU TO THAT PLACE SO GET DROPPED OFF AT A RANDOM PLACE IN AZSUNA XDD
FIX IT ALREADY HOLY FUCK

STOP
PLAYING
WARRIOR

See
Stop farming nethershards
Stop farming AP
Stop doing WQs
Stop farming rep
Stop running heroics
Stop farming sentinax
STOP STOP STOP

Ahh, yes. Now you know the pain of 7.0 locks.

When will blizzard drop the Warden anticheat system? It only causes dcs like this when you make jumps and dashes the server doesn't expect, while le hackers still finds ways to movement hack

>When will blizzard drop the Warden anticheat system?
THE WARDENS ARE NOW FEW IN NUMBER
THEY HAVE NEED OF YOUR SKILL

MODS = GODS

I would say so, yes. Anal is still a kink even if everybody does it.

But yeah. Most shemales are Dumbinants and most femboys overly "cute" memers that use cawk instead of cock like retards.

But, i really cant judge seeing how i play a shemale. Dwarf atleast so nobody notices it kek

Stop deleting threads.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uu4rQRANz9XN2pqWDceQUdW6LpmE_-UoEXgXaBzYFTA/htmlview?sle=true#

holy shit why is this just now in the OP? this thing is helpful as fuck it should be in every OP from now on so we don't have to answer retards asking when the next invasion is

Degenerates btfo.

You ever wonder if people you knew were ever even real and not just your imagination?

Make an actual thread instead of a shitpost.

wow.gameinfo.io/invasions - Shorter and more visually appealing version.

based modderinos

how did I not know about this? that's even better, thanks user

wait there was a schedule for the invasions the whole time? then why the uproar when they were launched?

i want a female panda to sexually bully me

Female oooor shebull?

Because they were, at the time, required for flying and scheduled during work/school so it would be impossible to complete them.

why did the janny delete the old thread

We don't deserve a thread

>americans wake up
>thread gets deleted

Mainly because when Patch 7.2 came out you had to complete a Legion Invasion in Aszuna, Val'sharah, Highmountain, and Stormheim for Pathfinder Part 2. It has since been removed (thankfully). The main issue now is just the insane scheduling.

They're scheduled in a way that there's almost always one going on. They last for 6 hours and then you have to wait double that for the next one since there's only one a day.

>blizz adds transmog set tab
>its only class exclusive sets
>no generic dungeon/leveling sets
>no off-tier sets
>cant look at other classes or armor specs at all

holy shit addons could do this in mop how is blizz this incompetent

stop farming irrelevant content

as a death knight, I fucking hate that I'm stuck looking at only my sets and can't look up pally and warrior sets

bare minimum effort from Blizz...
>get an achievement
>you completed a class tier set from Seige of Orgrimmar!
>check tab
>its not there

what was the point of that

either

perfection doesnt ex-

Big belly and big cock. Miss playing panda abit really

but jaggies do lmao

get a better computer you fucking egg

>using the DK tier 15
>not paladin tier 15
>not DK tier 16
WHY

Pls help me /wowg/ I'm coming back to this game, haven't played since Wrath.

Should I play Ele Shaman or Destro Warlock for a class that will sit somewhere and turret shit and do a billion damage?

I'm not really sold on mage, trying to decide between either Destro or Ele.

-actly fit the description of your uggo human

>yfw ion holocausts is the janny

i dont want to relog on a death knight to check his appearences from time to time

go to bed jerry

PVP, do I go with DK/Priest/Shaman ?
What spec is fun from thoose classes for BGs and duels?

>open 50+ dauntless gear from chests/drops
>850 every time
>finally one upgrades to 895
>wrong stats

fuck this RNG bullshit. i miss reforging

be the unkillable disc priest

Anyone could link any futa wow clips? I need to chill badly. Preffer furry races

I can only expect the worst out of Blizzard for this upcoming Trial of Style thing
>mog week
>selling Trial of Style wins! Get 200 Transmog coins in 1-2 hours!
>Transmog vendor in Dalaran sells new gear instead of removed gear like old PVP tabards maybe Naxx40 original gear

>Male Priest

>night elf mage

The fuck are they gonna sell anyways.

>one vendor has every single piece of moggable gear in the entire game

Trial of Style looks like it'd be something fun to do with friends but its gonna be absolute cancer with randos

Seems legit. Huns endlesslly mad

Not up on PTR yet which tells me probably garbage like transmog toys and maybe a mount besides the yak that includes a mogger.

They're bringing back some vanilla gear though, you'll get to do Doom Lord Kazzak and the 4 dragons that were part of the Ony attunement again which drop like 840 vanilla gear.

But my Nightmare Blade...

Ye. Which also means that Old Kazzak gear isnt the rarest stuff in the game anymore. (Since he got removed with TBC it was the first world boss to be removed)

>mfw getting into the autism that is fixing broken addons

i sure do love having to read forum threads from a decade ago to figure out how something works

It feels like every time they add a new class they make them smaller on the char select screen and add more effects to make taking a good shot harder?

you DO know slutmogs will always have an unfair advantage in the mog contests right?

just create your own
lua isn't that hard
or is your autism level too low?

What are you trying to fix

yea dude i have no idea how any of this stuff works even though ive had a computer for 15 years

not him but broken addons, can't you read?