What other cases are there in history where leftist scum got their just deserts?

What other cases are there in history where leftist scum got their just deserts?

US circa 2017

Spanish Civil War

Any other historically notable cases of throwing people out of helicopters?

franco in spain
salazar in portugal
i think vargas in brazil also did that
it's a very iberian thing come to think of it

>ywn be a helicopter pilot for general Pinochet, helping him take the garbage out
Why live?

One can only wish

Did the commie scum get punished for their rebellion in Germany post ww1?

A lot of them probably ended up in the camps if you believe it

The Glorious Spanish Civil war

Even leftitsts cant deny France was the first good ruler of Spain since Charles III in the XVIII century.
they had over a century of republic, monarchy, republic, monarchy, civil war, carlists mess until France finally gave Spain some decades of good government.

>deserts

Confirmed American, can't even spell their favorite meal of the day

Pinochet was an amateur. I mean, how many guys you can take on an single flight? The argentinian junta used transport aircraft (this method was suggested by the church btw)

"If you believe it"? This is fucking Veeky Forums! do people in here honestly not believe in the holocaust?

Pinochet was the only thing why I respect chile now.

>Even leftitsts cant deny France was the first good ruler of Spain
>France finally gave Spain some decades of good government.

I agree

>the lolocaust

lel you know nothing about chile or pinoshit

>t. che guevara tshirt wearing american high schooler

chilean actually

chupame la monda pelotudo.

I know he's a meme, but giving free helicopter rides to commies is badass as fuck.

Paris Commune, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran.

Seems like Pinochet missed someone then.

The Spanish Civil War

Only to end up crawling to Thatcher's feet and begging to be protected from the courts.

Amateur. Castro killed off all his opposition within a decade and held power for a lifetime. Right-wingers are so pathetic, they can't even run a dictatorship correctly.

i thought cuba wasn't true communism :^)

>not being a pinoshit supporter makes you a commie and you deserve to be murdered for it

I want edgy /pol/teens to leave

ay che ve y chupasela a videla viteh

It absolutely was and it outlasted both the Third Reich, Franco's Spain and Pinochet's Chile. The right are bad at everything they do, they've never run a successful country.

>be communist country
>[COLAPSE]

That's because Right-wingers are inherently good and benevolent. How many left wing dictators voluntarily relinquish power after a referendum?

>be cuban
>die while trying to scape the country in some cardboard boat made with tire wheels

>be cuban
>sail on top of cars to reach the nearest capitalist country

>chilean
As a latin american, leftist latin americans are cancerous.

it doesn't fucking matter classcucks if you try to escape the country to be with the fucking porkies you're a traitor to the revolution not being poor is fucking bourgeois

what a fucking cuck south america has been oppressed by the porkies in america for years how the fuck can you not see this classcuck

according to you what exactly makes me a leftist you faggot

>How many left wing dictators voluntarily relinquish power after a referendum?
An equal number of leftist dictators have voluntarily relinquished power. You name a right-wing one who did and I'll match you with a left one, and by the time we're through I'll still have names and you won't.

as a colombian, I wish death upon you, dirty commie.
you're my natural enemy.

>Being this much of a classcuck
there clearly was not enough dead kulacks

>none of these horrible dictatorships are true communism till i get into a fight with equally edgy neo nazis on the internet then they are because i need edge lord points

>killed off all his opposition
not really, he sent them to Miami

soon

the latin american right is prostrating themselves before the americans

Iran 1953