/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Welcome back.

we were dead for several minutes!

ayy ugly

>68%
>1MB/sec
>4 hours left to finish

Sleep is for the weak.

Goodnight /bdog/

Why not sleep for those 4 hours?

Not a chance fancypants, 6-8 hours of sleep or bust.

Is it just me or is customizing the dark knight (to make her look better than preset) hard?

What is a good pre-order for Giath's?

I think that's just you, based on my own experiences and what other people have made on the beauty album, it's the easiest by far to make look good. Maybe you're just used to asian faces.

imo witch is the hardest to get to look good. Fuckin' babyface syndrome.

no.
Werent you there during the release week?
The beauty book was fucking hillarious.

I'm not sure what is going on in this picture but someone needs a hug. Or is being forced into one.
Good night other valk.
Nice rug.

I have 700 mil from being a trading homo.

Maewha or Dark Knight as an alt?

Maewha looks really smooth, Dark Knight edgy.

fuck my fucking lancia it has cost me so much fucking silver

Be strong.

Does it feel to anyone else that kunos are really really buff/wide no matter how slim you try and make them?

Can I get a quick rundown on the "blackpink in your area" meme?

>it's the easiest by far to make look good

do you have any examples?

I accept your burn

That right there is a pretty cute sorceress.

Anyone else watching the pvp event stream? Really enjoying the variety of the classes in it, nice to know that most classes can be viable at 60+

yeah i like the sorc, not a huge fan of the DK

No, give link.

i got a feeling there is a thin veil of sarcasm behind that comment

what classes are being played?

its on twitch, blackdesert_kr. 2v2 arena

200-300m

Is this game worth the $50 explorer's package? I'm thinking about investing my time in this game.

Absolutely is.

the desync and rubberbanding in this arena is fucking rediculous. Is all black desert pvp like this?

My answer is opposite to the first reply to you.

>desync

Meme for Americans and Australians to justify how bad they are. It doesnt actually exist.

Yes you will get lots of playtime for that value and the bonus items arent bad. Wouldve been better if you got it for 50% off but even then. You'll get your moneys worth.

you have the money to make a maehwa decent in pve but dk will certainly clear faster. they're both good in pvp, dark knight is better at large scale while maehwa shines a lot more in 1v1 / small scale
but then again it's an alt so choose whichever looks cooler / has better costumes

You're basically paying for 2 months of "subscription" (30-day value packs) and a pet, both of which would cost ~26 dollars without being bundled. The rest of that stuff is worthless and redundant:
>housing ever
>dye boxes and bleach when Merv's Palette takes the RNG out of the equation
>appearance coupons when Value Pack makes character tweaking unlimited
>10 goyim's blessings when you get one shot at a world boss, good value! buy!
>randomized t3 horse lel

I would just get the basic service license (10 USD) and buy what you like on the pearl shop, like multiple pets (30? USD) and a value pack later on once the free ones run out.

Valkyrie to 56 finally! Now to get Awakening.

Who do these legs belong to?

Congrats! Try not to rage at the annoying KB golems.

>all these classes blowing up dark knight
even witch is being played

Witch new pvp meta confirmed

>tamer and kuno
incredible

It's almost like any class can be good if you're an autistic korean with lots of money to blow.

me and my waifu

Thank you! I won't!

>M-m-muh fotm, they're just autistic and p2w!

The Epheria sailboat is fucking fast if you pilot it manually holy fuck.

thanks
but complimenting my rug sound s a little weird!

good evening, cute valk leader

dang, uyo past me, major congrats, captain!

>6v6
Oh shit, its getting real now

>little weird
Oh gee yah, we wouldn't want that.

>korean players dancing and waving flags and playing the cymbals in wacky costumes when introduced in this tournament
Cute af, i hope they do more stuff like this

I hope Kimmie blows off the things he considers nukes so I get my life back.

ityd s all good, gfellow valk friend

>been processing Flax for the past 2 hours
Kill me.

wtb lootslave

friendly reminder thT i love yoyu all

especially you, emerald eyes

night night b/dog/. honest this time.

good night!

mmm, shrky-kun

drinking yourself to sleep again huh?

>stops responding to you
>continue to try to contact, even by name
kek, should count yourself blessed.

its how i deal wth the depression

I'm sorry user talk to me tomorrow ok?

who are you, eh?

get to bed, silly

And now Awakening!

Grats. What class are you leveling next?

Nice job! Knew you'd fit right into Lancia. Mm mm.

I've no clue, I think I need for to focus on Life Skills and such for now. I like Valkyrie enough to stick with it for some time.

But if I ever get around to it, it will likely be Witch. I'd like to have a ranged class.
Thank you!

ded

alive!

Okay so be honest with me here, is there any way I can have a female character that is covered head to toe in armor? This is a fetish of mine and would really like to know

Hey guys. Returning player because I finished exams and had a bunch of free time. I'm playing DK after getting to 57 on Ranger and I feel really weak right now. I'm doing Manes/Rogues and it's still not completely brainless compared to when I was playing Ranger with worse stats. I tried to hang around Sausans but it was a rough ordeal too. Any advice? I have about 80m stored

Not that I know of, no. Leather armour on DK provides full coverage I suppose. But I guess you mean metal armour.

From my very limited search, I've seen that they're making female versions of male classes and vice-versa, from what I've seen a female version of the wizard class already exists that wears a full robe. Is there any word on a female version of the actual warrior?

>Is there any word on a female version of the actual warrior?
As a direct analog to Warrior? No, I don't think so. But there is Valkyrie, user.

soon?tm

Any idea when the game will be on sale?

Looks like the normal korean pandering shit though, I'd rather play as a wizard that's 90% potato sack
This is much closer, but the absolute territory is a little silly, along with the patented "liquid steel" around the chest

its 10 dollars you fucking mong, stop being poor

I want the 50 dollar package you fucking virgin

wrong game then. you won't find that here as this is a KOREAN MMO

weak in what aspect? as far as AP goes you could DUO your mainhand and swap over to better accessories, on your budget the cheapest option would be a set of PRI blue coral earrings, PRI blue or red coral rings, a PRI shultz belt and a TRI bares necklace. you can get a sizable boost in DP by getting your grunil to PRI and reforming it to ultimate as well.

>I tried to hang around Sausans but it was a rough ordeal too
sausans is like 90 ap req my man

D E L P H E K N I G H T S
seriously, every class can wear the outfit, the only problem is it has boobplate and high heels but it's arguably the best looking plate set in the game. if you want some lighter armor you can opt for serendian soldier too, which is basically free since you get it by questing now

>housing bullshit you dont need
>appearence coupon which is free for infinite changes if you have a value pack
>some extra inventory you can just buy with the free $40 instead
>tools that are literally 100k in game
>value packs(probably the only worth thing on here)
>shit horse you get from the rookie calendar anyways
>a pussy flute
>10 dollar pet
Wasting your time waiting another 6 months for a sale when you can just buy the other useless shit you miss out on with the freed up 40 bucks you'll have, or you can buy something better like more pets or a lifesize cutout of Danny Devito. I just did your research for you; make a better decision now.

Now that's what I'm talking about
What quest?

good lookin out senpai

Like I clearing Manes/Rogues doesn't feel as fast and buttery compared to Witch/Ranger with lesser AP. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I know thats why I'm slightly frustrated that I'm having trouble with the mounted sausans whenever I see one lol

pic related is the serendian soldier outfit which you can get for free, the quest is called Lord's Summoning, roughly around level 33 of following the main questline provided by your black spirit.
delphe knights (plate armor) requires a 1500 pearl item (equipment tailoring coupon) to be turned into an outfit, the costume itself is made through the costume mill but it requires a quest reward that you get for supplying a delphe knights npc with 5 flashbangs which are a pain in the ass to make. you can buy both the delphe knights armor and the equipment tailoring coupon off the market but they're sold rather rarely so you're better off making one and buying the coupon yourself

Great to hear the information, as someone that normally plays tanks, is Valkyrie the only female tank class?
I'm downloading now and it's going slow as fuck

There are no "classes", no holy trinity. Just pure deeps.

There is "tank class" this game has no class roles. Everyone just has their own playstyle gimmick.

If you're looking to play something with a "tank" feel then, yes, Valkyrie fits the bill and so does Warrior. If you're looking to actually tank things for other players, wrong game.

Adding to what some other anons said about full body armor like you were looking for - Archer Guard outfit is full body armor as well. Quite nice. Not free though. Buy in the pearl shop or marketboard (although rarely appears on there these days unless specifically asked for). And I think every female class except Dark Knight has it available to them right now. DK version probably soon. Old outfit ports to DK taking awhile for some reason.

join our benevolent ranks
be a valkyrie
ignore the prisoner in the background

A solid part of me wants to play as the warrior just because I prefer the armor, but it genuinely depends on how cute I can make a girl
How autistic/dead is the discord?

>weight becomes an issue when grinding
>get a wagon
>still have to repair a lot and wagon is fucking slow as shit
Can't catch a break on this game can you? Seriously I didnt even make it through the night time without having to repair and my shit is 90 durability.

Buy an item brand goy ;)

I rerolled from valk to warrior. There are no tanks in this game, and valk is considered very low tier in both pvp and PvE

Is it worth it to go all the way out to fogans? How contested is it? Should I bring a wagon? Or is sausans for eternity better?

Fuck pirates though, I hate the boat.

>last thread died before bump limit

Dead game