/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Alt Season Returns

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Alt Season Returns

MARGIN TRADING/BTC FUTURES PLATFORMS
1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US only or VPN with x20 Future Contracts)
bitmex.com/register/yMfksI (x100 for Bitcoin, x25-x33 for Alts)

/ccg/ Telegram room - t.me/ccgcunts

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html (Written + Videos)
youtube.com/user/carpenoctom/videos (Videos)

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ
blockchain.aeternity.com/æternity-blockchain-whitepaper.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758935.0;topicseen
youtu.be/Nh_b5SqiyXM
google.com/chrome/
ropsten.ether.camp/
swarm-gateways.net/bzz:/go-bchat.eth/
pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW
twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/824288699466874880
teampumps.net/burst-pump/
twitter.com/decredproject/status/824422102027669509
contingency.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people keep posting this format thread.

I think the chinese exchanges suspended margin trading.

Futures isn't margin trading.

Also, guess what. Choyna can't short BTC anymore with ridiculous "volume."

ETH classic had a nice spike might cop what do you guys think or should I cop ICN seems like its pretty memey

ETC just made a big move. Too late to buy. ICN on the other hand, could still rocket up bigly

where can i buy BTC with paypal and not have to use a passport for id?

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

in le crypto discord

rip ETC well played, and yea i still am on suicide watch for not buying ICN yet.

----------------------------------------------------

blockchain.aeternity.com/æternity-blockchain-whitepaper.pdf

aeternity ICO looks dope af, anyone else go any thoughts?
----------------------------------------------------------

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758935.0;topicseen

TRUMPPENCE COIN 2 DA MOON!!

ETH or ZEC which is better for the long game?

What do you guys use to track your coin investments ? Is there a website or an application that would easily help me track my investments or create alerts/notifications if price increases by certain amount ?

Is bsave a good idea? It feels kind of shitty to just hold my coins, I was planning to lend on BTCjam but they literally have zero offers that need funding
What about magnr?
I'm too lazy to trade btw

long game? neither
buy waves

Lol good meme.

Monero is the only long term investment that is currently ridiculously undervalued, the rest of the altcoins are just failing attempts at replacing bitcoin whilst bringing no functionality.

ITT

Ethereum easily.

Soon, but not yet. ETH is gonna go sideways for a few days before going up again

ICN for sure.

ETH has nearly bounced back from its bullrun the first week of january.
It's sitting at nearly 11 dollars and Vitalik is making an announcement at Singapore the 26th, the Chinese New Year starts the 28th, and ETH hash rate is at an ATH.

ETH may teeter-totter for a few days but I gurantee you before february ends it's going to be above $13

Hey fellow traders, long time since I was around here.
Here's something you might find useful: youtu.be/Nh_b5SqiyXM
I bought FLDC at 139sat earlier and just bought CURE because of that video. Also bought ETH a few days ago. (Everything is on Poloniex)
Opinions? Your bags?

How accurate is the flat kumo magnet thing? Because it's currently happening with Ethereum.
Potential profit around 25-30%

Forgot pic

So how many of you memers kept PASC from VULTR mining until the Polo addition?

Trout obviously did, showerhead were you in?

Edge to edge works obviously. Ichimoku cloud is a great trend, momentum and target indicator.
Couple it with a volume [MFI/OBV] and volatility indicator [BBands] and technically you're set.

Fundamentally CURE and FLDC are great buys too. I hold FLDC from 85 satoshis.
Already exited CURE, looking for a rebuy zone [mightve been a bad move to sell this early].

Duh. I was shilling it mad hard on here.

Praise Shower.

What's up with nexium?

What? You're not maining bchat?

Ethereum-powered image board

1) Use Chrome and install Metamask
google.com/chrome/
MetaMask

2) Switch to Ropsten Testnet in Metamask options

3) Get Free Ropsten Testnet Ether

ropsten.ether.camp/

4) Visit swarm-gateways.net/bzz:/go-bchat.eth/

5) Post

Cause chrome is for faggots.

awww baby maxwell want's hit little internet money from affiliate links

then compile and run swarm on your own and point bchat to it

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER TOLD ME ABOUT 1ST COIN!!! easiest 80% profit in my life

>PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW
I made .7 btc with this, i want to stop playing now but its fun

Fuck off you fucking faggot

Are you angry about something?

shhh.. buy Einsteinum (EMC2)
twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/824288699466874880

hmmm might be worth a shot

Worth a shot based on the chart only, the fact that devs are working on something right now makes it a must-buy.

It's already had it's day.

I don't care about pump and dumps.. waiting for the coming real developments

I Have over 1k ETH right now and am going to probably go up to 2250 ETH and hold for a few months and see what happens. Probably will more than double before May.

Good for you, I sold my ETH lately because I really don't know where it will go.
But I don't know why you replied to me.. I'm talking about EMC2 (Last Price
0.00000118 - 24hr volume on Poloniex: 2.8BTC).. you can't compare it to ETH ( Last Price
0.01173400 - 24hr Volume: 2196BTC)

deadcoin is dead

20 second look through there website.

There will never be any developments worth a damn.

Alt coins are memes. That meme sucks.

look at the BTC volume on OKCoin

look at it

can you spot when the fees went into action?

Are there any coins currently mineable with a 1050ti?

Telegram room not valid?

there is a pump comming up in 2 hours, last time we made it to +1000%, so join now and make money!!! teampumps.net/burst-pump/

Kys. It's just a scam for BTC to join their "club"

Is it normal to have 0/2 confirmations on a Bittrex deposit after about 30 hours?

why did I not even bother to try to understand the fucking pascalcoin client. What a missed opportunity god fucking damnit

I wanna kill my self. I could of quadrupled my money.... 15k to 100k pump

Forget Pascal, it was like a lottery. Look for a real coin with a cool dev team.
My tip in this moment: DCR (Decred) ANNOUNCEMENT IN 1 HOUR
twitter.com/decredproject/status/824422102027669509
Get in under 200k sat because 2017 is gonna be awesome.

T MINUS 20minutes;)
hop on

>obvious shill

this twitter account has 2k followers

How do I git gud at altcoin trading?

Can you even get good at altcoin trading without it all being a simple gamble?

I have a low starting capital so I need some 300% pump and dumps. How do I know which coins will raise before the whales start instantly pumping everything

Zcoin was also like a lottery. P&D is a lottery, just try to not miss it everytime.

what prevents people from hiding their realized trade gains from the IRS with pic related strategy?
>buy crypto with USD
>crypto goes up, sell for a penny more to yourself
>cash back out on your taxable end
>hide sweet gains on the other end with vpn and cold storage
do people do this?

Is altcoin trading as active as it was back in July-October?

what do you guys think about contingency?
i think this could net some pretty impressive returns, and ive got some eth sitting around
thoughts?
contingency.tech/

What's up with this?

>tfw solomined like 2k pascal coin 3 months ago
>sold for 20k sats because i thought it was a sick deal anyway
>mfw now

It will be better soon. Get your bags ready, altseason is here!
Yesterday I bought Decred (DCR) on Poloniex at 101 188 sat.. sold it a few hours later for 180 000.
Today I bought FLDC, SYS, HUC, and BURST... and buying SC right now. I'm ready for the pumps!

Holy fuck I'm rich. I mined 50K Pascals since OP mentioned it months ago and I never looked at it until I saw it on Polo. I sold it all. Feels good.

I don't understand this market.

Are there any coins to mine that are not in the market yet but have great potential in 2017 to explode? I already missed the pot and pascal coin train and I want to be rich.

Still waiting for ETH to jump.

Literally do what I am doing and learn by observation and with some play money (like $20-50). You'll learn the in's and out's, what to look for and what tips to trust. I've learned so much in the past couple of days and still am learning.

Alternatively you could do what I do and buy 1-2 sat cryptos on yoshit and wait for them to get pumped 8^).

I've made like $200 over the course of several months.

It's hit and miss, but it happens.

>$200 over the course of several months
Can't you invest big money with lotto currencies to make even more money? For example, take your free days to look for tips and currencies very closely and make a great profit (25-50%). Of course this shit doesn't happen every day but it happens pretty often from what I've seen.

Super important question:

Would anyone be interesting in a video explaining how Zcash/Monero/Ethereum/Waves/any other altcoin works?

Is there any other altcoin video you might be interested in seeing, like mining info, investment due diligence, etc? What would you guys want?

Thank you everyone.

Oh yeah, you can totally make a LOT more money by actually studying currencies.

I just drop $5 or so on a shitcoin here and there, fire throw down a sell order and forget about it. A few times a month I log in and I've got anywhere from $20 to $50 in BTC chilling in my wallet, depending on how much I decided I wanted to "invest".

Me, sold most of it (3k) earlier on bitcointalk, kept 200
I'm upset but can't be mad at +$200 desu
thank you based showerhead

You ever heard of chopcoin.io? Try the game - it's like agar.io but with a Bitcoin faucet.

All Coins accepted via shapeshift if you like to bet to win even more. I play while trading and enjoy the game as well as the crypto talk in the chat!

Is it worth it to buy a bitcoin mining rig if I have free electricity?

anyone else still holding doge?

2013 called. They want their meme back.

Even pepe is stale now. The stinkiest meme is bogposting. I propose bogcoin.

>Bitcoin mining
No since now the only way to get a chance is if you had a warehouse full of ASICs. Instead, you should look for fairly new currencies that might seem promising and mine those.

Soon a new coin will be released it will be huge, keep your eyes open , it's a cpu and gpu system for mining , and the main core update to be announced with road map and features. It implements in the next year will be life changing.

The release of the currency it self will be within the next couple weeks

Ey fags, I'm thinking it's a good play to fomo LTC 100x on bitmex.us when segwit gets activated.
Thoughts?

SYS is my choice right now. Mentioned as a top currency to watch two years in a row!
Buy under 1k while you can.

"Screencap this", "thank me later"... and everything what others usually say

how do ICN dividends work? how will they pay people?

hmmm, there could be a pump. i guess it's worth the risk if you're willing to lose that amount and get liquidated

Ayyy
Lmao
This is actually a good idea.
but i think Bitmex.us only does 33x max on LTC

>SYS
>SC

My nigga. Load up on those bags.

How dumb is it to buy bit coin on ebay? There is a 10$ premium on .1 bitcoin. Is there a better way to get a bit of funds to play with alts? Im Canadian so no coinbase, and coinmama is rejected my ID twice.

localbitcoins.com is probably better than ebay

I litterally am. Guess I'm fucking retarded.

Sold my SYS at 1040, but it will go way beyond that, might rebuy under 1k.
I'm waiting for an SC pump, big sellwalls and buywalls started to play, that means something... and the same at FLDC. Watching them closely today with two big bags.

what software does everyone use for trading?

How do you know or have a really good guess when these currencies are going to go up?

Is bitmex.us open to all customers or just people in the US ?

tl:dr Crytocurreny buy and hold gave 24%(with respect to the dollar) last 2 months

Guys did anything special happen to crytocurrency in the last 2 months? I was bored and calculated the return one would have gotten if one bought and held the 120 most popular coins, equally weighted. Or do altcoins go up when the bitcoin goes down(measured in dollars)?

Watching the hype on twitter, checking the coin on Bitcointalk and technical analysis on the chart (I use "tradingview" for that.)
Btw VTC is breaking out right now: 5400sat - More optimist traders said it's gonna do a 10x (so around 30-33k) but my target is around just 15k

I've got that SC feel too. Kicking myself for not accumulating more while I could.

If it dips to sub-40 I'm topping off the bags.

What's the source on this? And how to you follow new coin releases anyways?

I've been very interested in this as well. Can you share your calculations?

VTC is shaking out noobs right now before it goes to 15k+ You can get it now for 5.2k on Poloniex, I just bought another bag. $_$

I made a simple trading bot for poloniex in Java, it gets updates every ~second for price (ETH), buys after a certain percentage dip and sells when price goes over original buying price. No idea how to improve this to a better trading strategy, not a statistician. Anyone wanna buy it?

VTC - buy the fucking dip before the real breakout