Is there anything more beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/42915774
youtube.com/watch?v=1KzeZ-StEfU
youtube.com/watch?v=fql9iy8jvf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye, m8, fooking sissies, m8

Like really, how fucking weak r u?

The cat industry evolved to make crumple zones and other safety standards - the catalyst being seat belts. They want that shit gone cause it adds at least 50 virginity level aroma and takes away 100 hp.

>falling for seatbelt meme

vimeo.com/42915774

I know it's a bait thread, but people who don't wear seatbelts are legit retarded, they take like 5 seconds to put on and you won't feel them after 5 minutes of driving, what's the big deal with the whole "hurrr seatbelts are such a pain" meme?

Don't understand why you're fined for not wearing them though, if you wanna get flung out of your car or catapulted through your windshield it's on you, you're not hurting anyone else.

I don't like wearing a seatbelt and I normally don't use it. However lately I've been because I'm worried that the seatbelt indicator that lights up on the dash affects my battery very slowly over time. Is this even a thing to worry about?

sometimes when I'm driving around town and have to get out of my car a lot I leave it off
I'm not exceeding 30mph anyways, though the vast majority of the time it's as automatic as turning the headlamps on or locking the doors

Seriously dude, just don't die
Lmao

dying

Wearing a condom with an African prostitute

>when you get so fucked up in an accident you become pixelated

Who here thinks he did this on pourpouse?

Only if healthcare were totally privatized. Since (in the us) it is taxpayer funded, idiots not wearing their seatbelts and racking up medical bills hurts everyone financially.

I wear a 5 point harness because I have 1 car that I daily and bring to the track quite often. There is nothing more comfy than being planted in a high quality bucket seat while flying around corners in your MR (((deathtrap)))

Uhhh....
Damn...

>ONE NIGHT IN ARABIA starts playing

That's from a movie.

>Only if healthcare were totally privatized. Since (in the us) it is taxpayer funded
lol you're fucking stupid

he's totally right, thats the reason they fine you

>vimeo.com/42915774
We can do better.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KzeZ-StEfU
youtube.com/watch?v=fql9iy8jvf0