Sup Veeky Forums i'm moving 2000 miles away. how do i do the least damage to my car?

sup Veeky Forums i'm moving 2000 miles away. how do i do the least damage to my car?

>buy a plane ticket
>ship your car there
>give the shipper good tips
well this is the most realistic way I can think about

don't crash

If your car can be "damaged" by a 2000 mile trip then it's a hunk of shit.

Drive your car. Thats what it's for.

>Drive your car.

This. Check tires, belts, fluid levels. Then go.

Travel insurance. If it shits the bed in the desert, you don't have to pay for it.

How's the cooling system on your car? Is it happy on a hot summer day while climbing a hill? If it isn't - get that seen to before you set off. How about the battery? Is it new and strong or weak and old? Get that seen to before you set off. What condition are all the hoses in? Any leaks anywhere? Get that fixed or replaced. Tire treads look good? Tires inflated to the recommended pressures? The TPMS light on the dash isn't on? Serpentine belt looks good? No squeaky noises?

Got your smartphone charged? Battery in it good? Everything else is just being able to sit in your car for 10 hours a day without having your bladder burst on you. You'll find most of the traffic on the interstates are truckers, just keep your distance from them and you'll be fine.

Rent a tow truck or just drive it, you pussy.

Doing this will help, you might have to replace some along the way, so bring extra. It will prevent against rock chips and bugs and shit.

>thanks dad
thanks for the wisdom bros. appreciate your time. now go celebrate america's birthday.

I would do a lot of damage to dat ass tho.

>Loading your bushings at unnatural angles
Seriously, driving it would do less harm

>learn to drive
>get a license
>drive

If you're going to load all your shit into it right to the roof, pop into a gas station with an air pump and air your tires up to the max, probably 44PSI. You'll lose some ride quality, but lessen the chance of a blowout from excessive heat.

What are you talking about, that car is strapped to the flatbed by the wheels, there isn't any additional stress to the suspension bushings.

Those girls aren't fat enough to be American.

who is this semon demon?

>it's the white female populace that's fat
Literally only Mexicans and old people are fat here in the US

Cars have axial loads up and down. Strapped in they are backwards and forwards along with the parking brake being engaged. It's not natural.
Which is why transported cars need suspension blocks when going over long distances.

>turns out he likes them thicc

uwot
nig females are the biggest group (literally) with the highest obesity rates

it gives them +5 to sass

74% of black women are obese or extremely obese.

Smh senpai