/ovg/ USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA Edition

Previous Thread:
Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFpt_81UZfg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=940531063
gran-turismo.com/ie/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1074107/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA USA USA

delet this

restore coreshaders.mas

automatic left foot braking

>kirino livery
he was asking for this

Is this thread Shadow Government approved?

No

i love america

who doesn't

Yes

>be iracing
>use nr2003 code
>dont fix the bugs
what is the point?

keep posting, we can overtake micra
or at least...

thats what happens when you hold the gas and brake down with the kind of TC that car uses. it happens in real life too.

is this an acceptable pass?

I'd rate it 10/10 if you landed inside the track boundaries

Oh
Nr2003 had this glitch where cars would shake when they're in the pits

kewd

>when /ovg/ is so good it needs 3 threads

FUCK YEAH USA USA USA

This car was an experiment to see how hard Cadillac could push horrible garbage on the public.
The same thing happened with the Catera.

>This car was an experiment

Not knowing it was one of GM's famous badge-engineerings. It almost killed Cadillac.

rf1 is shit

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA Edition

>yuros
>turnleft
>ever

Not him but that's not a glitch, it's just what happens when you approach 0 velocity in pacejka tire models

How many of you cunts are playing Assetto Corsa?

fun game. i like that color but motion blur and dof are gross and ruin everything imo

So someone managed to get Initial D Arcade Stage 6 working on PC. Controller and wheel only, keyboard plebs need not apply

youtube.com/watch?v=KFpt_81UZfg

fucking dead

any other aussies here? what the fuck is with all the races being at 5am

What do you think the most basic level of VR required to have a solid racing experience is? will an oculus DK2 cut it?

Anyone got access to pcars2? How is it? their descriptions of the new tyre model have me salivating

do turnleft

Whats best car racing simulator i can pirate on pc that includes manual car option.

Roblox

lel

alright fags, i got a little bit of bad news; for whatever reason it won't let me pick a rolling start for daytona. So that means a standing start on the tri-oval. Can't wait for the spaghetti. Also, this week's fun race is going to be in 450PP pick'em up trucks. And a reminder that fun races are now back to half an hour before the race. the countdown timer on the doc is counting down to the fun race start. Speaking of docs, sign up on the doc and while you're at it, sign up for the OVGT6 BYOSB S2 club if you haven't already.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=940531063
gran-turismo.com/ie/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1074107/

I've also already decided on Trial Mountain's fun race. it's going to be cars from the original Gran Turismo, probably around 480PP

DK2 is alright and can be had for cheap now. Still rocking mine after almost 3 years

>1 thread down
>2 still hanging on
stay safe my friend

Reminder this thread is the elite one

The rFactor 1 thread was mass saged by the shadow government. It going down is proof of this

DELET

t. shadow government agent

bump

Reminder to sage the other thread

>tfw t300 and TM pedals/shifter arriving in 5 days

Is ovg over?

BYOSB lobby is up. fun race with TRUCKS starts in just over one hour.

Is this series Shadow Government sanctioned?

yes

Prove it

yes

Fun truck race in 30 bings. you can bring any 450pp truck you want even the daihatsu midget, if it even goes to 450pp

>no proof

SHADOW GOVERNMENT SHUT IT DOWN