/ovg/ - Hurt Micra Edition

Previous Thread:
Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/191720699
24hoursofspa.com/images/news/2017/2017_Test_Days_24_Heures_Spa_24H_Testing_Afternoon.pdf
youtube.com/user/LoHiEnAj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#JustLogitechThings

This is the real thread

wrong

Is this the Shadow Government approved thread?

Absolutely not

more like cute, angry Micra edition

x

i'm the shadow government and i approve it

Fuck of american

>
> (You)
>Fuck of american

Blow it out your ass

>File: two of us.jpg (18 KB, 162x251)
>18 KB
> (You)
> >
> > (You)
> >Fuck of american
kys

well its official
some /ovg/ posters are dense faggots

fuck off americlap and go eat your heart attack burger.

>douk
>pointing anything other than his dick at a woman

shit art 0/10 does not appropriately depict the character or ameri-canadian relationship

thread posted first is always the next thread i.e this one

dense fag

you're still a butthurt amerifag.
Probably slow, just like the C7 around willow springs.

>i was wrong but fuck you still

dense

faggot

wahhhh
project some more.

d e n s e f a g

Look at this autist having a meltdown.

quite the show youre putting on innit ,':^y

so how bout them video games

sperg more

>He doesn't browse /bant/

see

great board

But is it the thread that is posted on the board first, or the thread that has its link posted in the previous thread first?

Link in the previous thread. Water doesnt flow into a pipe because it was built first. It only maters when you put it in the stream

>Water doesnt flow into a pipe because it was built first. It only maters when you put it in the stream
mind blown

So are we just going to roll with multiple threads or what

>buying logitech

These K11s are dying off too quick senpai, Asians and banger racers will kill most of them off :^(

I love the little things

Brit/o/ will save the day

guess so

I've had two myself, love them, but the only survivors will be 998cc auto grannymobiles, shame bc the 1.3 manuals are the best driving jap boxes I've driven out of Starlets, Charades, Swifts, and the Honda Jazz and Logo

Need to try a Colt next, but I've got my eye on a sweet AW11 with a short MOT and unknown engine health

>lol at the guy hiding his grande punto in the background

Posting old webms cause im bored

F A S T

vimeo.com/191720699
are there any games that capture this level of comfy?

>Punto Driver

F

Sorry bro, they are dull as ditchwater, my old woman had one for a while and it was mechanically reliable, but the interior was awful

how do i know when i'm good enough to race against real people? is there any point in racing if you're going to finish last, a minute after the leader? do you get kicked/banned for being slow as long as you don't severely bump into people?

lap times really.

if you play sims like iracing where everybody is running the same track and car you can simply google lap times and you can get an idea how fast you are. Now if you are wondering about the ovg leagues where we run specific cars with specific tracks then im afraid the only way is asking for laptimes or getting into the practice before the race if anyone shows up.

i'm mostly looking to race for fun and experience in public servers in assetto corsa

i've thought about lap times but i don't know where to find target lap times by track and car, i suppose there might be a website for it

AMERICA
1776 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Don't worry too much about lap times to begin with. Playing with someone who's slow is not a problem. Playing with someone who may crash you out at any moment is. Once you can put in steady laps without losing control, you're ready to play in casual lobbies. You can only develop that 'race sense' once you start racing - lap times aren't the be all and end all.

well if you are starting on sim racing i suggest that you enter public servers and be patient.

Dont try to be as fast as the first guy because these guys are experienced and you are still learning , your goal for now would be to achieve a mid field tier lap time. From there , once you are comfortable, you can move on. If you are new and you dont do this you might get frustrated real quick.

If you are allready experienced try with different lines and setups until you find the sweet spot. Aaaaand if you are still unable to be fast try looking for youtube videos on how to make setups and whats the perfect line for each circuit.

Hope this helps. tl:dr git gud

how the fuck was i supposed to see that

unlike good racing games, the pit lane isnt the racing line in iracing

limp bizkit would be proud

dont bully the retards who are so bad theyre slower than the slowshit in a miata

>Even the Shadow Government Approved thread is dead
Sad!

Why the fuck are you wasting money on jewracing?

Basically what this guy said.

If you want to test in a noncompetitive environment you can just join the public "trackday" servers in AC and just try to follow other cars while you do your hotlaps or see if anyone else wants to race a bit in the chat if you don't want to worry about fucking up more serious servers' flow.

Literally just do it as you would anything else, start slow and ease your way into pushing yourself faster and being more competitive.

Last screenshot is GT6 you cum mongler

Not an excuse

I ain't playing iRacing tho.

die in a fire

>hes poor
enjoy your rfactor 1 arcade physics enduracers ai championship

you post this as I just completed my K11 model kit
now I wish I had painted it as a rally car

>he enjoys paying $600 a year so jews can IP ban him for saying mean words and crashing virtual cars

Enjoy your 70 IQ

tbqh anyone still playing rfactor these days is about as small in the brains as anyone paying for iracing

>t. iracing slave

>slowly watching a competitive touge scene develop in AC

Kind of neat I guess? Too bad most the modders for that kind of thing are lazy fucks and the good ones keep everything private, fuckin Japanese cockasses.

>t. rfguy

We all know there's only one right answer here.

wew I didn't know GT6 had sister fucker simulation value

>iracing bans people for acting like children
cool i wish more companies would do that in their games

Why do people keep saying that GT Sport is way better than Forza at this point while Forza has long surpassed Gran Turismo in terms of both graphics and the physics and realism?

gt has rankings, casual motorsport hasn't

>rankings
kek, FM does have rankings as if it mattered anything

t. silver 1

Are you small in the pants?

thiim is truly /our guy/

I mostly play AC. Should I get rFactor 2 on sale?

>Miku is 2.5s off the leader at Spa

24hoursofspa.com/images/news/2017/2017_Test_Days_24_Heures_Spa_24H_Testing_Afternoon.pdf

What jewtube channels are good? i.e, don't shill, aren't fucking shouty normies.
I need a racing game friend simulator.

Failrace

Is there any difference in the shifter feel between the G29 and the G27? Picked up a G29 a few days ago but no shifter and was thinking about getting a G27 shifter because cheaper+more buttons.

Matt Malone

youtube.com/user/LoHiEnAj

They are the same, but you'll need a bodnar cable to connect the shifter straight to your pc, because the 27 shifter is not compatible with the 29 base.

Emptyboxxxxxxxxxxsck

get a real friend you fucking nigger

Good to know, probably gonna do that because the shifter and cable are the price of a new G29 shifter. Really looking forward to having the extra buttons for ATS and ETS2

I think we are in a community of friendly people playing racing games and that anyone could drop in mumble and get racing game friends

yea right

These may be pretend racecars but these aren't pretend friendships

Unironically, don't fall for the shit that are posted in the thread. People are (mostly)chill in the races and more people to hangout at the mumble server is always nice.

yes, they're so cool and chill that no one wants to race with them anymore

Pic very related.
I blame the spergs that probably don't even race anymore. The last GT3 season was great fun, even if the participation was optimal, because people just had fun.
And no, let's not talk about the Goldenport weekend.

*was not optimal

Reminder that real friendships were broken over pretend racecars :(

MIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEYMIKEY

>he doesn't want to join the Ferrari space programme