/pg/ - Persona General

Shiho Edition

Last thread:NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

p5jouhoukyoku.jp/blog-entry-225.html
strawpoll.com/agg7zb3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sojiro is about to have one bad day

Idiocy.

Ryuji and Ann are a good pair of lovers

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

>tfw Japanese people want Shiho to be a SLink

p5jouhoukyoku.jp/blog-entry-225.html

Thank you Japan for giving us a Shiho SLink in the re-release

Best edition

Someone explain this to me. Is Joker shooting her breasts so she stays DFC?

explain!

I want Kawakami to tutor me on love!

It's not any funnier in this thread than it was in the last.

It's just a bad batman reference

>I didn't understand the pancake meme till the game forced it down my throat

On a scale of 1-10 how retarded am I?

>Double date Shiho with Ryuji and Ann

It's a reference to the Batman comic "The Killing Joke". The Joker shoots Batgirl, and she becomes paralyzed, and later adopted the name Oracle. It's just a stupid mashup because of the codenames.

I... I wrote a song for Goro.

You are my Goro
My only Goro
You make me pancakes
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Goro away

I hope he likes it.

I didn't catch it either

How's it a batman reference?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I wish you got to talk to your team about the costumes you could make them were. That was a nice little detail in Golden.

I really hope this happens in Persona Rouge. Shiho, Ryuji, and Ann all knew each other and Shiho deserves to be happy

It's a page from the Killing Joke, where the Joker (portrayed by Joker) shoots and cripples Batgirl who then becomes the Oracle (who is portayed by Futaba also know as Oracle)

Shiho deserves to be with Ann.

Hey that's kinda clever desu

strawpoll.com/agg7zb3

The Joker shot Barbara Gordon through the spine, paralyzing her. She became superhero tech support under the codename Oracle while wheelchair bound.

It's really not. It's obvious, and lazily made as well.

Shiho and Joker deserve to be happy!

guess I have to post some Futaba sweetness to get this thread back on track

She'd have more in common with ryuji desu. both experienced abuse from kamoshida, both have physical scars from it. They could bond over it, and then fuck

tfw morgana never got anything at all with ann

>He tries to put it in
>Shiho can't feel it because she's too stretched by Kamoshida

How's a woman suppose to pleasure a cat?

yeah, I miss that too

>Shiho wants to see the school roof one more time

Reminder that someone took the time to write a Shiho SLink

>tfw she visits during valentine's
That's right, cat. I'm gonna do it today AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!

Who should I romance in NG+? Its down to Ann or Haru.

I like Ann's design and general bro-ness, but don't really feel much romance coming through in her SL. Does her Hawaii scene help any with that?

Haru is sweet and cute but she comes so damn late that it feels like I'll be rushing through to romance her rather than being able to stretch it out like I could with Ann.

SOJIRO'S GONNA FREAK

>That one costume that made Naoto show her power level and nerd the fuck out over featherman

>SHADY COMMODITIES TANAKA
HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT BEST CHARACTER WASN'T IN THIS GAME

is there a penalty for cheating
I picked kawakami but I wish I'd picked makoto as she's best girl and it seems more natural to date her than the teacher

If you're not gonna be faithful, just go full harem. It's the only other acceptable choice. Or just go for Makoto on NG+.

What did you do the day after you beat the game

I've been listening to Rivers in the Desert, Ark, Last Surprise, and Beneath the Mask and Whims of Fate all day while posting in every persona thread I can find and just thinking about the game

I almost want to replay it but I don't know what I'd do, maybe playing with the party set to AI for a challenge would be fun because merciless isn't very interesting and I don't really care to fill the compendium or anything like that either

It's alright morgana can just rub herself on joker

No, you actually get rewarded with an extra item and extra content for having more than one girldfriend.

Playing a better game than P5

Yosuke was at his best as the put upon straight man foil to Yu's weirdness, its a shame we didn't see more of that.

Wow shit fucking taste user. Kawakami is best girl and I'd argue has the best link in the game.

Makoto is dull as a doorknob and has a shitty link.

>herself

I forgot some of them had different dialogues depending on who's on your team
Naoto a cute
PQ has a lot of them from what I remember

why's he been reduced to some silk road TOR shit

I don't see a penis, it has a girl voice actor, and I want to fuck it. I need this

>mfw was fusing shit for a while and forgot to save then I fucked up the fusion
I deserve this suffering.

>I forgot some of them had different dialogues depending on who's on your team

Little details like that were definitely P4G's strong suit

No you don't. His cock and balls are for Ann-dono only.

>PQ has a lot of them from what I remember

I really should play that through on the P4 route sometime

I love how you could convince Naoto to dress like a whore in P4 and she doesn't object much.

That's how charismatic Narukami is.

I wouldn't have expected gender to matter when you're talking about fucking a cat.

Morgana is Igor's left nut you fuck

Makoto or Haru?

>ywn save her from a life of prostitution
>ywn raise a family with her
>ywn live a long, happy, life with her and pass away at the same time holding hands

Of course it does.

she just wants someone to make her glad sghe's a woman

All these P4 posts are making me miss Persona 4 but I feel no real fondness for 5 dunno why

For someone with a gender crisis, why does she sound so thirsty for sex

nostalgia
P4 is 9 years old
because she's a teenager and needs some good dicking

>tfw running out of money fusing shit at the very end of the game
Time to grind money for hours.

Hasn't been long enough for nostalgia to smooth over the parts of 5 you didn't like.

>Morgana gone
>accept old mementos request from Mishima
>Morgana out of nowhere says we should tell everyone about this
What did they mean by this?

>gender crisis

come on user

Jomer was Morgana all along

What is yaldy actually trying to fuse together in the end? I mean I know it's the metaverse but why does it have a heart, blood dripping everywhere and you basically walk on it's spine? Also I might be overthinking it but since he used executions to fuse personas together it looks to me like he's trying to sacrifice humanity to revive some big thingie.

Is it bad that I'm actually considering buying the Persona 1 outfits for the battle theme?

I mean Naoto goes on and on about being insecure of her gender, but then she says she wouldn't mind dressing up like a skank in private for Narukami.

Which would mean she has some idea of how to sexually arouse a guy.

hey user, goro here. i was crawling away from my impending death with a bullet in my stomach but seeing your song has given me new and firm resolve. i can't believe i was the Persona 5 all along. catch me in the sequel.

I wish there were actual obtainable costumes in the game like they were in golden, and not just DLC stuff. I mean there's already a place where fashionable people go and I'm sitting on 3 million yen.

>tfw no Ms. Ounishi teacher gf in P3P

Is it more for the outfits or the theme?

Because the theme is really low quality and you might as well just put it on mute and play the theme on your phone

She's not personally upset shes female but she's upset she's female in her social situation as a whole, in places where she doesn't feel the pressure of society she doesn't mind being feminine

Who'd you rather have as a party member?

Goro survives and promises you to assist you in taking his own father down.

Sae accepting her own distorted desires to win after she asks the MC to confess so she helps you fight jaldabaoth.

Sojiro already being a persona user after helping futabas mom and joining you after you escape the police.

Mishima becoming a party member after his confidant when he changes his heart on his own without the PTs.

Shiho becoming a party member after the scene in annes confidant where she says she overcame her desire to kill herself.

that erects me.

Persona 4 had a lot of lewd shit. I could've sworn there was a conversation with Yukiko about semen/fluid getting on her dress during winter and her blushing about it.

Because her crisis is about how she wishes to be a man for career reasons, not for sexual ones.

As she finds out in her Link she very much has a female sex drive and wants the Yu dick.

Why did they decide to drop Mishima's psychopath route before it reached climax?

Goro or Hifumi. Goro is already a fully built party member and I liked his moveset/persona. Having him around for another dungeon or two would've been nice.
As for the more weird choices, I'd go either Sae or Sojibro.

Mishima or Shiho I guess, though I couldn't see the latter being physically recovered enough to run around doing Phantom Thief stuff.

Goro should stay a villain and Sojiro or Sae wouldn't really fit in as team members.

The male characters in P5 were okay but nowhere on the level of best boy.

They weren't really good about varied scenes honest. It's why nobody appears in Yusuke's confidant except the characters already introduced by then, why nobody says anything in Mementos until the missions and levels where you've had to have obtained them, and why Goro shows up to arrest you in Shido's bad end even if he's dead.

Shadow Mishima though, accounts for all this. I guess he's special.

why not all of them?
that'd be the best happy ending

Wish I was depraved enough to make money off people's illnesses.

>Goro shows up to arrest you in Shido's bad end even if he's dead.
>dead
user......

>>You take shiho into the metaverse with ann and she just diarahan her injuries away

>bara

Good luck buddy. Next time don't hold out your real Persona and outfit on us you cheapskate.

Would you play a Persona x Final Fantasy game? I mean it must've hit square pretty hard that their flagship franchise was so fucking bad that they had to apologize multiple times for it.

dont fucking start this again

are those proportions a jojo reference