/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Its took 6 years for last thread to reach bump limit, dead game dead general.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Dead General

Ther has to be another anime card game on Steam. If there isn't one as good as this, I'm stuck with this for now.

Play Neutral Forest.

You want to play Gwent?
I have beta key if you need it.

Someone give me a good Ledger deck. It's not a meme so I want to use it.

I miss Fly King.

Yes I too miss RNG the card
said nobody ever

6th for we Hearthstone-meta now.

>anime card game

Post elf

>want to play dragon but don't have 3 ouroboros, 3 bahamut, 3 sahaquil, 3 sybil

>You didn't do shit.
I did, though. I build Midrange shadow without looking up decklists.

>you cannot ignore the fact that people have been playing various midshadow decks since day 1 of the expansion.
Yeah people like me.

>Just like how in Rob your favourite was Rune, right?
I mostly played Sun Satan and Nep.

Get fucked kiddo. You have some serious mental problems.

>3 ouroboros
Isn't the norm 2?

I didnt get to master for this. Fixed matchmaking when? Or better yet regional matchmaking. I dont want to play against retarded nip netdeckers

I don't know I just assume wallet dragons has 3 of all legendaries that make some sense

Not the lord we needed, but the lord we deserved.

i caved in and crafted aggro shadow, fuck dragon holy shit
>ramp
>ward
>ramp + heal
>clear
>clear
>clear
>win
fight cancer with cancer, at least with shadow they kill you fast

>deleted

GL→S→S→B→B→NBS→B→NGL→S→NBS→B→S→NBS→B→GL

2x GL (Class Gold & Legendary)
4x S (Class Silver)
5x B (Class Bronze)
3x NBS (Neutral Bronze & Silver)
1x NGL (Neutral Gold & Legendary)

This is how T2 draft rolls these days.

I lack way too many of those, kill me

xd

fug, missed new thread.

anyways

new player here, is 4 wins standard in take two or do I just get matched with other newfags?
So far there seems to be no reason not to play t2 with all your rupies since it's not hard to get more value than 100=pack.

>he wants to play dragon but doesnt have 70k vials
Why bother?

>meta is so dead big sites didn't even bother updating anymore for weeks

You can rank up in higher AAs with a tyrant deck like this

shit taste

Game-AI still updates daily

Kill yourself, shadownigger.
Kill yourself, reddit.

just go with triple forte, sibyl, cavalier, baha, zell and double ouro
you save on israfils and sahas

Pre-Nerf RoB OTK Roach was far stronger than current midrange shadow.

Wow
You save a whopping 10k vials

Seriously if you invest 50k you might aswell invest 60k

rate my homebrew neph deck
i wanna have a single deck for each class but i don't wanna play cancer so i just decided to play this shit deck, is there anything i could change

I wanna play Nep but I'm afraid of lightning blast

we trying to go budget here senpai

But you could counter it with sun satan couldn't you?

xp

>fake updates
Nothing changes, just faking being alive.

3-4 wins are the standard, if you can easily win 4 times in a single run it's good to invest in T2.

>I'm so pro guys I play ramp dragon and play board clears every single turn

At this point even Hearthstone is probably more fun.

yeah I love paying like 100 a month to stay competitive :)

>charges your face with a 1 mana 5/5 4 times in a row
Heh greetings

Kill yourself, shadownigger.
Kill yourself, blizzcuck.

>2 classes dominating tier 1

(you)

So like Shadowverse?
Shadowcraft is literally scratching tier 0.

What does that remind me of...?

You truly shouldn't, nobody runs 3 lighting blasts since they tend to brick the hand hard, and 2 lighting blasts are simply not enough to deal with nep.

And the original poster somehow tried to defend hurtstone by stating it's more "fun" when it's often for you to lose at turn 5, even with fucking 30 health.

Nah, but stuff like Gwent, Eternal, Faeria sure is.

>all dead games

>51 shadows

Gee if only you had PtP you would win :^) thus dragoncraft is balanced

Anyone here tried to make a rune deck without Daria, Dshift or dirt cards? I only started playing in RoB so I don't know what is rune on earlier xpac.

>And the original poster somehow tried to defend hurtstone by stating it's more "fun"
I said "probably". I quit, back when they made Shaman tier 0, but current Shadowverse meta is just as bad, maybe worse.

Not even close

>western shits

List of actually FUN decks to play (not necessarily super strong but fun)

Pepecraft
Nep Shadow
kys Blood

There are none. You could try and do a really meme worthy conjuring force snowman deck but get ready to lose to literally everything especially bahamut and dragon

It's funny how you shitters swallowed the whole daria shit back in RoB. Let me guess, rune main?

>kys blood
>having fun
? Elaborate.
Is it fun because you'll sandbag super fast and have more time to play actually good decks?

I play all crafts somewhat equally and from Runecraft, I mostly played dirtrune.

true shadow ptp

That's too bad, I'm trying to make a meme deck actually but even the AI's beat the decks that I'm making.

Why does it take cygames so long to patch?

3x Mordecai is pure greed, they love to jump into your hand and be useless there. Maybe just run 2, but it's truly up to you.
No 2378 nep dick is good without carrots. Carrots are your friends and life, grab them NOW.
3x foul tempest is too much, especially since you don't have true shadow generators besides spartoi soldier, 2 is enough.
3x sextons are completely fucking useless. Stop being so scared of lighting blasts. Spartoi soldiers are always great.
Consider grimnir somewhere, since you'll most likely reach turn 10 if you want to win.
Not a fan of thane in nep dicks, I find that guaranteed khawy drop from nep is too good to remove, but it's up to you again.

Maybe start running a good list and think twice before dropping your kill yourself buttons. Kys blood is a thinking man's deck, not for netdeckers.

I thought 3x Morde would be good because of Lightning blast. Is this one any better? and should I keep attendant?

Doesn't matter. You played Daria, so your opinion is biased as hell. Eat shit, cancer of the past meta.

I miss my anomaly. 1k vials is so not worth vialing any legendary. Unless if it's lord of the flies or memefane though

post decklists

>ever vialing ANYTHING you don't have 3 of
>ever vialing animated cards unless you got 3 of them

even lotf could actually work in midrange shadow right now, that's how fucking ridiculous that deck is

First time seeing this card, wow.

alright I was baiting for you's but this place is apparently so dead I can't even get some you's. Why is this place dead?

What did you expect? Should we tell you you accidentally posted in the wrong general? Is that what you're looking for?

Because everything is shit, Shadowfags and Cygames ruined everything
Tog was a mistake

Don't get overly emotional on me you silly girl.

Yes it looks decent.
Play super defensive, use evos to trade and do your best to survive to turn 8. Bait out banishes before dropping the strongest dudes. Don't be mad when you face dirtrune.
Attendant is another one of those cards that it's up to you on how to run. I dropped the number of them to 2 when I topdecked them thrice in a row once, and since then I kind of regret it, but I'm too scared of packing 3 again.

Thats why I'm asking you, a thinking man to elaborate on how you have fun with kys blood

Anything is better than dshift

>haven guaranteedly gets 2x aegis in take2
>everyone else has to struggle with neutral leggos
>oh but they can also get those along with aegis

Explain how this is fair

That seems pretty bad if you are spellboosting a lot especially at 6 mana when later turns are when you need to start doing thing. Rune already has enough draw anyway, I don't know when this would be good.

Said the cancer who whined because her tits are no longer relevant. Better fuck off before the dragon gets you.

Dshift was ridiculously easy to beat though, I would rather play against a hundred dshit than 1 midshadow.

YOU HAVE BREATHED YOUR LAST

i love playing vs Pepe decks I just will them and they concede

Because why should I bother biting obvious bait?

>Said the cancer who whined because her tits are no longer relevant.
I never mained decks that were relevant (Dirtrune), hence why this meta is so shit since I don't want to play Midrange Shadow or Ramp Dragon and everything else is garbage.

>tfw beating up mid shadows and dragons with my frog
:)

Can I have a (you) please? It's my birthday

>implying dirtrune won't run balanced dirtman

You're not fully anyone, you cancerous asshole.

Stop lying

>tfw when you like your deck but it has a high risk of bricking

(You) can have plenty of them.