Dodge Charger

>hemi 5.7 v8
>rwd
>looks good
>simple, efficient, reliable good old American engineering
>can carry 5 ADULTS, unlike nip and eurotrash cars which can only fit manlets and kids in the back
>costs only $35k new

Why haven't you bought a Charger yet, Veeky Forums?

not a nig

Isn't it based off a Merc chassis? Also heard the auto trans ain't very reliable.
I do like the way they look tho one of the last true muscle cars

>sedan fits more than 2+2s
Wow I'm shocked

>autotragic
>fca
>niggermobile

Because pic related.

It's still a Dodge-Plymouth-Chrysler- MOPAR product.

It WILL develop major oil leaks before 60K miles, and the sheet metal, as always, with rot before it should.

The plastic parts are sub-par as well.

The only people who drive these pieces of shit are as follows.

1) Viet Nam veterans.
2) People who have given up.
3) Dirt Bags.
4) Poor people.

Angy dode a cool

The charger has way more rear seat room than even something like a 5 series. You are a stupid bastard.

That's why you lease it and give it back before it falls apart.

>>rwd
Not manual

This is true of everything from he mid 90s until about 2005, but some of the shit is a fair bit sturdier.

>implying nigs don't by the v6 ones

Post your car.

Woah look at all those meme buzzwords!

i drive a 3kgt.

>looks good

HÆAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAÃÂÁÆĀAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>simple, efficient, reliable
>dodge

Dodges have a horrific reliability record. Not to mention colossal depreciation because of it.

>Dodge Stealth

Post pics or get the fuck out.

>paying for it when I can get it for free by joining the army
lmao

>5.7 isn't an impressive engine
>too many doors
>too heavy
>automatic transmission
>cop car

Those reasons good enough?

I would agree with you about Chrysler vehicles pre-2005 but the newer ones are doing much better.

They are now ranked above Honda, Subaru, and Mazda in reliability.

>initial quality

That chart doesn't mean what you think it means

for $35k you get a rwd sedan with 370 hp/ 390 torqz and 0-60 in 5 seconds flat

Tell me what other car offers that for a similar price

>Initial quality in this iconic study is measured by the number of problems experienced per 100 vehicles (PP100) during the first 90 days of ownership, with a lower score reflecting higher quality.

hey it didn't fall apart within three months, that means it'll last forever!

its the regular black 3k, i havent invested into it since the tranny is going bad, had 140k miles on it when i bought it and the interior was niggered to hell and back, 900$ car lasted me 2 years tho.

im no mechanic, but it slips when i start it up, after 30 minutes of run time, it shifts perfectly normal.

Nigger or mid life crisis?

i know its initial quality but still surprised honda and volvo are that low
thought they would be better

what does Veeky Forums think of challengers if chargers are nigger tier

Americans are so insecure about themselves because they know they live in a third world country.
They're like that one overly macho kid in school that called everyone a faggot because he was closet gay as to turn attention away from him and overcompensate.

The US is this kid

You know how I know you're GMIDF? Because you projected about the oil leaks. Worst Mopar products get is PCV blowback into the airbox.

It's GM products that wind up eating through their seals and dumping oil out of the valve covers, rear main, and oil pan at 50k.

yea, the chart isn't the greatest tool in seeing quality of a manufacturer but it shows customers satisfaction in the first 90 days of owning a vehicle. Compared to previous years, Dodge has gone up a lot recently. Instead of constantly hanging on the bottom as they usually do, they have gone up quite a bit which would be a positive sign.

Honda actually steps up and tells customers to bring their car in for warranty work.

Why limit yourself to a sedan? I mean, it's a good car for a family, but I like having a 2+2. Good enough for me and one other, I don't have to ferry around my friends like I would with a sedan, and I don't have any rug rats. Plus, an automatic isn't my idea of fun.

here's the (you) you were looking for

according to this dodge has more problems compared to chevy and ford.

sad.

>Initial quality
Fuck outa here with that shit.

American muscle cars always look like they're for edgy try hard teenagers

>J.D. Power
This. I can guarantee half of the Fiat complaints are for goofy placement of window controls, or radio controls being on the back of the steering wheel and Stacy can't physically see which button she's pressing, or boy racer not being able to reach the e-brake with the armrest down.
>Rankings are based on numerical scores and not necessarily on statistical significance.
None of those cars are going to blow a gasket within 90 days of being purchased, so the entire fucking study comes down to "I can't figure out how to set up hands-free" or "the steering wheel doesn't telescope" or other shit that the buyer should have already known before getting the car.

doesn't mean anything besides maybe they fixed their infotainment systems

I want one so bad. Might pick one up in a couple years after the price drops because no money ;(

That gets you a 420hp/460tq truck which is way more practical than a giant sedan.

For God's sake you idiots stop replying to bait posts.

>4 doors
>last true muscle car

You may be having fluid flow problems or your valve body is jacked. Usually, any mechanical problem is persistent regardless of temp. You may be able to get some new fluid in it and keep it running. Then again, new fluid may fuck it up and the gunk is the only thing holding it together.

is the last muscle car in existence.

>4 doors
umm try again sweetie

Because no manual transmission

wait, what?

Charger's a better family car, but if you don't need the extra space Challengers are fine. Personally I don't like huge cars. Looking at corvettes and Caymans for my next car.

I was actually looking at buying a new car recently and test drove it. The interior is fucking garbage. Even brand new you could tell it would be shit in 3 years. The door panels, the plastic, the quality, all of it was equivalent to a $10k car. It was just shit. The dent for the non existent outtake on the side of the car is pretty cringy too. Then on top of that the dealership was fucking horrible. It was almost like stepping back into 1988.

I know a co-worker who had a hemi seize at under 100 miles...

My friend has a Charger, came outside to his interior soaked after it stormed over night. His sun roof was pouring water

>JD, we ask people about their bluetooth ease of use and put that in RELIABILITY SURVERYS, Power
Into the garbage it goes

The hellcats and the summits use nice materials. Only the Durango uses decent materials on the base model.

JD Powah :D

the new ZF 8 speed is supposed to be stellar.

Seriously considering picking up a lightly used one to miss some of the depreciation. The interiors in the newest facelift are p nice.

The ZF 9 speed is the nightmare transmission. The ZF 8 speed is the best in the industry that can handle more torque compared to the Aisin 8 speed.

Nice apartments. Too poor to buy a house?

First 90 days doesnt mean shit. Dodge is four from the bottom on Consumer Reports 2017 brand ranking

And as someone that owns a 2015 Charger, it was bliss for the first 90 days. About to roll over 60k, interior door panel stitching is coming apart, carpet is wearing out, doors rattle, engine rocker arm ticks, ive already had an oil leak....

>runs car into the ground
>STUFF BREAKS

k

My Passat went through the same torment and nothing broke like that. Lol.

>volkswagen
>nothing broke at 60k

you expect me to believe you?

If I kept the service receipts after I wrecked the car, I'd be happy to show you. Only had to do regular maintenance.

Only thing out of the ordinary was a headlight bulb and a blown fuse.

>wrecked the car

don't talk to me or my car ever again

So J.D. Power is a crock of shit. What does Veeky Forums prefer for ratings and reviews? Consumer Reports? Edmunds?

>tfw my gf just bought a 2015 200s awd with every single option and 60k miles for $11000
>car was $37k brand new
>CPO til 100k miles
>still looks brand new

they're damn good used value

Pretending not to be a nigger.....the post.

ur a fag

What community college does she go to?

i have lol. got it in 2015. the hemi noise with an aftermarket exhaust is orgasmic

Fag that won't fuck niggers. Stay mad boi

2015 with AWD and nearly 300hp is pretty nice.

The sound of desperation....

>unlike nip and eurotrash
I had 4 grills in my euro coupe today and space was not an issue

yikes

It has the v6 which is better than the i4 but unfortunately it has the 9 speed rather than the manual transmission.

I prefer youtube reviews honestly. Even Consumer Reports and Edmunds have a bias or are paid reviews. Edmunds had a review on a Ford car a few years ago and they gave it high marks, while the rest of the world shit all over it. At the time Edmunds site was covered in Ford adds.

my neighbors across the street have a charger, a challenger, a ram, and a camry

fucking trump voting cuckolds

You are one sad human.

Also thats the parking lot for a park

It's best to use all available resources to make an informed decision. If all three major outlets say something a car is unreliable, it probably is. For example, Lexus is below average on JD Power Initial Quality but considered above average on Consumer Reports. With Consumer Reports you can see that every aspect of the vehicle is reliable except for the infotainment system which is rated as slow/dated.

Some manufacturers only track warranty problems for 6 months from when the vehicle leaves final assembly.

Challengers are nigger cars as well

lmfao.stay mad 4cyl shitbox kiddo

Yeah, Jay Leno and Jeremy Clarkson convinced to get a 500 Abarth and I'm happy with it so far. I like to just put Jay Leno's Garage on and crack open a beer and get comfy.

for less money you can get a
>coupe
>with 435/400
>doesn't pig fat
>0-60 in 4.5

Passat is know to have a lot of reliability issues.
Try again, vwshill.

With sports cars,90% of the people don't break in new engines like they should be

Soon as they get it they are hitting red line on a cold/brand new engine

This is my biggest worry buying used anything with a decent engine

Bullshit, that is definitely some sort of Puerto Rican discount housing

>cost 79k in my europoo country
Thats why

It had nothing to do with not following the break in procedure. Even the Hellcat will set the rev limiter below nominal until you hit 500 miles. Mexico stopped replying to my coworker when he pressed them for answers.

That's nice to know some cars do that, they all should desu.

I'm beginning to think Veeky Forums is full of ricers who hate on cars theyd never be able to afford on mommys allowance.

most guys asking for advice on chargers and more expensive cars are probably older dudes with real jobs thinking they are in good company.

how do you properly break in a new car engine then?

Don't readline the engine and never leave it at a constant RPM. Most manufacturers strongly encourage to limit highway miles during break-in.

Sorry to break it to you guys, my Passat had 0% outstanding issues up until this faithful day.

Only ever did regular maintenance, tires, and brakes. And the two fuses and the headlight bulb that went out.

So really just comfy backroad cruising for the first 1000 miles?