No spoilerino. Should i watch this?

No spoilerino. Should i watch this?

Yes.
It's a very enjoyable movie.
Just don't expect it to be 10/10 or a movie for Veeky Forumstists It isn't really about the cars.

>Jamie Foxx
Dropped

Wasn't 10/10 but it was enjoyable. Its more of a /mu/ movie oddly enough, the cinematography was done well.

So its similar to Drive but less aesthetic and more of a plot?

He was definitely the weakest link of that movie. He really didn't fit his character at all.

It's pretty aesthetic, but in a different way. It's pretty much a musical in a strange way. It's more about entertainment than Drive was.

He was being an asshole, which is fairly easy to do insofar as acting. Jon Hamm's character was a little bit more interesting.

One nice detail I noticed was that 97.1 is an actual rock station in Atlanta

I was fine with the character, I just wasn't fine with Foxx's performance. He failed to convince me that he wasn't just Jamie Foxx acting like a crazy guy.

Yes, it's a solid movie and the car action is breddy gud.

everyone on the poster dies except for baby and his gf
baby goes to jail but gets out after serving 5 years

I thought we agreed this movie wasn't about cars, so why is this on Veeky Forums?

BUT THEY GOT T

>drives an automatic

I mean, its not really a big deal, but making him drive a manual car would have made the movie that much more appealing to car guys, without sacrificing ANY appeal to nor mies because they wouldn't care.

>tfw they did this in transporter 2 and 3 as well

WHY do film makers do this? Making the car a manual is not a big ask, and would turn it into a more true driving movie.

>97.1, The River
>Atlanta's Classic Rock Station

Because Jews can't drive manuals

Good digits

Ehhh, I actually just watched it and gave it a 7.4 out of 10. It's a pretty generic action film by all means and the car scenes are your typical snore fest. If you're going with your bf/gf, It's worth the watch.

twin twins of truth.

No thats a fagot movie for subie vape kids who think they can drift fwd/awd cars.

You can drift any car. You just need a lack of traction to the rear wheels. It just wouldn't be the DORIFTO IS AKSHULLY UNDERSTEER MUH TROO RWD you see in all the cool JAY DEE EM magazines your dad lets you borrow. Please stop being such a fucking buttmeister.

Ansel Elgort is shit.