What car would you buy if you won a million dollars?

What car would you buy if you won a million dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8zdNe_l3M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1986 toyota tercel

I would buy a nice truck and more motorcycles. Cars are boring.

Because fuck the haters!

I'd buy a house.

This but probably a nice sports car as well.

I would buy a warehouse and buy every single low mileage e30 m3 and laugh menacingly as I slowly acquire every single one and watch the prices spiral out of control.

Just kidding 1 million dollars would hardly get me a dozen fucking e30 m3s

Probably open a tofu shop and sup up an 86 to deliver with

i8. dream whip. maybe a mclaren. or a volvo

>Whip
>Likes the i8

Tyrone, please go back.

A Triumph TR5

i'd buy 3
Challenger TA 392
Mustang GT performance pack
and a clean but not over priced 66-69 Chevelle
and a house with a garage for all of them
then invest the other half a million dollars and have fun

>2017 Ninja 500
>2001-2004 Cobra Mustang
>2010+ F150 with the 5.0

And then buy a modest house in the middle of nowhere with tons of land and invest the remaining 700k so I no longer need to work full time.

Quoted and meant to say that this user has the right idea.

Woops, meant Rebel 500.

1 mill won't get you a decent warehouse

probs a gtr

Old NSX

and I'd build a Lister bell STR with my dad

My nigga.

Probably just this. Maybe a Honda Africa Twin and CBR100rr as well.

British racing green Caterham 620s
Circuit blue pearl 1997-2001 NSX
Black with red interior 90-93 Chevy 454ss

Probably a 370z as a fun weekend car and something sensible like an accord or some honda crossover for commuting. The rest would get donated to sick kids

Super serious.

i would buy the world's supply of toyota mr2s so I could use all the parts to build a perfect one with no rust or belt problems

This

save a horse, ride a cowboy

V10 RS6 for DD, and a salvage C6 Corvette to go full Roadkill/Cleetus on for the weekends.

An Impreza 22b or AMG hammer. Then I use the rest to buy a decent apartment and re t it out to couples so I can have a decent income. Or invest it in the stock market. Which ever one fucks me over less

*Rent

clean 80s shitbox restomodded

Pay off the rest of my Focus and do a couple of functional DD mods (intake, exhaust and tune, brakes, new wheels and tires): 10k
Buy a fun weekend car like a Miata ND and throw some bolt ons on it (supercharge it, upgrade everything else) 50k
Buy three studio apartments (300k each), one to live in and the other two to rent.
Spend the rest on random consumerist desires (gaming PC, audio stuff, furniture for my apt, camera gear, guns)

if that thing doesnt fold out like a transformer i want my fucking money back

a yellowbird

A shitton of various shitboxes. If it had to be one car, ford foxbody or a 2007 honda civic type r sedan.
Sauce?

A K-car (a nice Reliant automobile)

youtube.com/watch?v=V8zdNe_l3M8

exactly this.

I'd have my VFR800 professionally riced (underseat exhaust, 4th gen wheel, superbike bars, flat white paint, gold and black everything else, clear clutch cover for maximum ducati wannabe) or just replace it with a street triple and get a turbo LS1 swapped '99 subaru outback for costco runs

Spend the rest on land and a house

[BRAPS FURIOUSLY]

A Jaguar E-type

wat a homo

Gee Tee Oh

A house that needs repair ($150K-$200K), old diesel pickup truck to haul tools and stuff ($7500), fix up house ($50K), sell truck, spend rest on fixing up my project car and a nice trip.

i'd give it a brushed metal look and put minions on it