/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

APC-chan Edition

>Last Thread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60184/GTA-Online-Tiny-Racers-Coming-April-25-Watch-the-Trailer
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60181/Duke-O-Death-Comes-to-GTA-Online-Double-GTA-RP-Contact-Missions-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9N5lZodH4
youtube.com/watch?v=msP53-s_f9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ5OkocNd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cute pic dude

What is missing from the actual game? other then the police buffalo which is awesome!

WHO /muscle/ HERE?

Team /sip/ reporting in

Represent!

v8 4 bolt main>>>>minivans>>>>>import trash

Quite figuratively everything.

It no longer became a casual hangout for people to enjoy GTA with friends and doing GTA stuff, it is now about grinding your brains out to afford one single car and a handful of metrosexual bling culture clothing.

It's sad, absolutely sad.

>roleplaying in a FPS game instead of min-maxing with an armored kuruma

remember when freeroam was the background noise of the game?

>Musclefags trying to rally after getting BFTO last thread
My fucking sides.

I remember when it used to be a place to take a break in and not be a constant warzone with explosions going off literally everywhere...

how much coke money is in the hangar in los santos connection? i always see retards rush to it and then let the supplier get away. maybe they would not need it so badly if they stopped failing missions so much.

>he doesn't live his life a quarter mile at a time
WHO INVITED THE BUSTA HERE?

>owns a car that can barely drive over a gentle cliff and takes literally 10 seconds to gain boost
>"h-haha, B-BTFO'd!!!!!"
Insecure chinks are funny.

>freeroam wasnt ever hydras and kurumas circling the map while KOS'ing
What? Do you guys play on consoles?
From the week it came out on PC I remember mayhem, in every session.

here, don't spend it all in one place shitbox fag

my niggas

Yeah, I played since the first week. Everyone was friendly and no one knew how to fly jets or grief for shit, and back then, nobody afforded or owned explosives, so gunfights were actually fun.

Of course there'd be mayham on PC even on the first week, the game has already evolved in its shittery by that time and there was no saving it, CEO was the final nail in the coffin.

I'm old school.

It was all about the gamemodes, missions, and close range fighting.

I miss it so much. They spent so much time fucking over metas, only to settle on the most boring one.

kys erp fag

>carbon hood

how about fucking no

>there are people in GtaG who do NOT have a GTAG tattoo

>tfw someone used your image

I wonder how many GTAFags are here?

t. pleb

>there are people who still rep gtag during the end times

It's almost like you're asking for someone to take your money and level.

t.bowlcut

less is more always

That's not carbon, you faggot, and it looks like shit anyway.

this shit happened a lot to me in 4
one example
youtube.com/watch?v=msP53-s_f9Y

reeeeeeeeeeee

Question.

If i move my office, does my stuff transfer, e.g. all options and garages?

>Grind some cash
>Nothing to buy

>mod myself 100m burgerbucks
>close the game

wait for the gunrunners update
believe me, you'll gonna need a lot of munny

don't come back until a week after the next update drops

>believe me, you'll gonna need a lot of munny
Maybe ten at most

>people still think Benzies was the saviour of GTA and not the man who single-handedly turned it into microtransaction-riddled trash

>tfw no cutie to comfort me
whos most nice in GTAG?

not me

Literal whos, until their ego inflates and show their autism.

ludiko and mad4potter

>tfw was going to buy vehicle warehouse
>inadvertently buy garage for organisation building because i thought it was the same thing

rip

t. AVidyaGaymer a.k.a. Kouyalovesfags a.k.a Mad4Attention

Do I at least get an award?

>no shirt for buying a shark card

one job

>rushing to coke money
>letting the supplier get away
Nigga you can literally blow up the plane on the tarmac, not only that you have to go collect the package from the hanger anyway, nothing stopping you from grabbing the cash on the way.

>oldschool
>when gta was and always will be about the open world
Not against you, I love simple deathmatches, it's my ideal gamemode, but freemode was always a giant shitstorm, and imo more fun.
Nowadays I cant find deathmatches and if I can it's always a session with all weapons and all that.
>no possible dm to play in a dark neighborhood at night with pistols only

Why does the biker crew members reset when you leave a game?

I lost all my members upon leaving a server.

WWAAAAAAAH
MUH GAME ISN'T PEFECT
fucking DIE you prick, you're a waste of human anatomy

Just depended who you played with, and what type of randoms were in the lobby. Most times it was just people driving around doing or playing with friends out of the city.
People complained that there was nothing to do in freeroam, and voila they added freeroam shit.

>Nowadays I cant find death matches and if I can it's always a session with all weapons and all that

Because those no longer exist. People don't know how to play without their RPG and marksman rifles. All the time you spent learning roll outs and weapon spawns was time wasted. I miss death matches. I haven't played one since november, and sure enough it was ruined by a skid with 4x damage. The queue times are too long now for the possibility of actually having a good game. It's not worth it anymore. At this point they might as well just leave the 2x cash 2rp on forever.

>no possible dm to play in a dark neighborhood at night with pistols only
The grove street one is the fucking best for this. I think there's only pistols and one uzi spawn.

pls respond

yes.

I believe your garage transfers but stuff like the gun locker doesn't. You get a trade in bonus though

They def should at least encourage death matches and team dms.
Fuck that shit is so fun, and remove the bp helmet bullshit.

But I still manage to have fun in freeroam, dont ask why. Maybe cuz the peopld I play with always seek action, idk.

Thank you lads

Garages will transfer with no changes.
The accommodations, gun locker, and meme safe get traded in for half their value.
Decor doesn't trade in for anything.

you think i dont know that? the mission can be done solo in a bmx. sometimes i go into whatever kuruma i see and let them do the mission to see how bad they fuck it up.

Are double $ missions better than I/E?

REMINDER
kazi is a slut a liar and not to be trusted

If you can do them fast and have friends to spare, Double Dosh Contact Missions is better. If you can create and maintain solo public sessions that are rando-free, stick to I/E.

Nu-sion

>Feel like organizing office garage
>No option to organize it

Something's not right.

People are duping elegys for like the 20th time in the past 3 months, so instead of actually fixing it they just half assed it and inconveniencing everyone else.

>start up gtav online again for the first time in over a year
>still 500% trash
>come to /gtag/ to ask questions
is this game really better with "friends"
better tell the truth, I got meme'd on hard with payday 2

worth working more on or junk?

it's better with friends or surrogate friends (gtag)
get some dosh through cheats, get nice cars and customize them, get gud at racing and chat with gtag

Yes, playing with friends makes any game more fun. MC businesses are much more enjoyable to do with others.

Depends on your definition of "friends" playing with people who share similar goals and you work together to achieve them, will always be better

what in the everloving fuck am i watching

>start up gta online
>90% of players in the session are on passive
>try doing an heist
>randoms fucking up everything
>try Land Grab
>gets boring after the first round
>try doing i/e jobs
>boring
>try making a decent outfit
>can't come up with anything original

is there anything interesting I can still do in this game?

you can do anything with a friend and it will be better, how about you just play a good game with a friend you blithering retard. Better with friends is such a troll statement that idiots make. GTA is still the same shit it was a year ago.

Make videos
youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ5OkocNd0

Who are the best members in PS4 /gtag/?

Who are the best members in PC /gtag/?

Duh

a crafty titan

>infernus classic does not come with the glorious yellow lights

>people buying ingame money
>still have over 300m from old exploits/modders

Iffy
because I thrive off of attention and wither and die without it ( ´ ▽ ` )

nickseas
pc_gtag

Fuck off flib, wrong answer

>tfw dumped my hackerbux on benny shit and now broke

How is it that R* doesn't get sued to oblivion by the car companies they base their own totally-not-stolen model designs?

Is it some tomfuckery related to legal loopholes given they usually make Frankenstein designs based on several parts of several similar cars and stitch them together?
Like it's not even subtle, we know what the Turismo Classic is based off of, we know what the T-20 is based off of, we know what the Entity XF is based off of.
I'm no lawyer by any means, so it's gotten me curious what the truth is behind it.

because its not real money, you mong

Extremely difficult to prove, and even if they can Rockstar can hide behind parody. Lindsay Lohan tried it and lost. Most of the cars are also hybrids of multiple models. The names in particular however have a tendency to be extremely on the nose, like the JB700 and Specter.

Are you fucking twelve?

It's not a fucking loophole. Licensing is expensive as fuck for one, some car companies are notable for being stingy jews about the usage of their cars in the game as well.

It doesn't matter what something is based off of, as long as it has noticeable differences from the original and a different name it's a different thing.

Just look at guns, you'll see a lot of guns that are exactly the same save one part.

Requesting an invite to pc GTAG. I got removed a while back, probably due to inactivity and I'm playing again.

Sentinel Classic when?

Can I make my own game in which I make "my" cars and copy them design-wise with very minor tweaks but give them parody names like Coennegsig CCZ, and then sell it no problem?

To be fair Lohan was being stupid as per tradition because it looked nothing like her to begin with.
Going back to the Turismo Classic, yeah no shit it's an F40, but it has some parts like the backlights which are different. Still, you can change some of them in the modshop and end with a damn good and accurate replica of an F40 with very very minor differences that ultimately don't hinder you from knowing it's very evident where it's based from.
I guess proving likeness is a funny thing in law since it's so subjective, as obvious as it may be at first sight.

Define notable differences.
I don't know why you got the impression I was asking "why dont they just license real cars lol", because of fucking course they won't since car companies are whiny little shits.
I might as well take a Bugatti, model another bumper on any of them, call it a Begutta and be done with it. By your definition they can't legally touch me.

1.) They don't charge real money for the cars
2.) It's free advertising
3.) Why on earth would you sue a video game company for putting your car in the game for free.

Request sent to pc gtag, SC: ____----

Sentinel retro based on the m3gtr2 when?

>I might as well take a Bugatti, model another bumper on any of them, call it a Begutta and be done with it. By your definition they can't legally touch me.

You're a fucking mongoloid or a twelve year old who has never even taken a second to think about copyright law and how fucking silly it is.

blacklisted
we don't speak spanish

Hell they even have a disclaimer when you boot the game saying it's a work of fiction, and any correlation to real life people, events, or objects are merely a coincidence.

Why don't musicians and singers sue parody makers, like Weird Al Yankovic, it is the same shit with different words, isn't it?
Why doesn't, for example, Kalashnikov sue every single videogame company that puts an AK lookalike in their game?

See how your question is fucking stupid?

>Can I make my own game in which I make "my" cars and copy them design-wise with very minor tweaks but give them parody names like Coennegsig CCZ, and then sell it no problem?

yes