I Just got jumped by two niggers outside my house...

I Just got jumped by two niggers outside my house, they managed to grab my phone before I shouted 'get the dogs' which worked and they got back in their car and drove off before they found my wallet.

It was a white Nissan Altima and the only licence plate digits I can remember are the first two: T6 . Are there any good sites I can look it up to find their car?

I'm not going into work tomorrow due to my black eye and so I will be treating myself to an upgrade and searching through every white Nissan registered in new jersey until I find this nig. All help appreciated. I'm not that mad about losing the phone, I just really want to get these guys back, once I find where they live the games will fucking begin.

>>>>

lost

Tell the police, idiot

>hurr durr blacks committed a crime, OP is the racist! #problematic

Did you file a police report?

cops can check the traffic cams? they probably wont, though. buy a gun and be prepared for next time

yes I filed a report, they said to be honest chances of getting it back are slim to none, they said they usually try sell it in the local phone shops for cash, so I'll be visiting them tomorrow also. I feel like Liam Neeson, so fucking angry I must find him and get revenge, the guy was a skinny dude I could of fucking beat the shit out of him but I never been robbed before and I didn't know if he had any weapons or anything.

It's kind of embarrassing also as I'm a big guy and I let myself get robbed by these skinny ass niggers in a shitty old nissan altima they probably bought with money from their last victims

>Tries to get revenge
>Days later he is gunned down while going into his house.

the plan is to be the gunner at the other guys house

reported for racism

>Proceeds to gun down African American at his house
>Is caught by police
>When interrogated he replies "I did it because they beat me up and stole my phone"
>Is assblasted by the media, jury and everyone in prison (literally)
>Eventually leaves jail.
>Gets gunned down by some angry friends of the guys he shot

Attempting to get revenge is literally the worst possible thing to do. Either arm yourself or become a reclusive hermit. A phone ain't worth being Juan and his friend's cum dumpster.

feels good to be black.

I stole someone's phone before too and they couldn't do shit without losing their job.

It's illegal to carry guns around here, plus I get my bags checked regularly so I guess I'll just have to accept the fact I cant do anything and be eternally racist and judge back people. Thing is, I am so nice that I actually was like hey whats up when he approached me, if I was more judgmental and assumed he could be trying to jump me then maybe I could of avoided it all together.

lol. you are retarded. not your blog cumskin

Now don't lump all of us blacks in with them.

I tend to find myself more cautious around the poorly dressed ones, but then again, I'm always fucking paranoid. If it makes you feel any better, I have to be extra cautious at my door now because some guys are going around posing as gas inspectors and robbing people's houses.

>internalized racism
the post. Congratulations on being stupid enough to befriend the same cumskins who will stab you in the back when you're not looking. White people are a cancer to this planet

the guy was actually one of those types that has no money because he spends it all on the new air jordans etc. Looked dressed like hes about to go into a club.

White people cancer? lol I bet your one of those guys that preaches how jesus was actually black too right?

Jesus wasn't white either and god isn't real.

Tfw when most of your friends are black. Maybe two or three Caucasian s (best one is a friend with the last name White who is white) a Croatian and a couple of Latinos.

Try again though

>I just got jumped, so naturally I came to Veeky Forums instead of the police.

Obvious racebait is obvious as fuck. Go post this fake shit on /pol/ and stop shitting up the autoboard, you little shit.

>could of
You deserved this

lol No I actually wanted to know if you car people had any way to search number plates. .......

>Sunday Sport
top lads

Yeah I agree man I deserve it because I should of destroyed him, in my defence I live in niggerville, I'm litterally the only white guy in the neighborhood and I hear they carry guns in america (i'm from England) and so If I beat him up, I didnt know If his friend in the car had any weapons or not

fuck off op. stop samefagging abd and go back to /pol/, drumpfkin

i had no idea Veeky Forums was full of SJW crybabies

back to /pol/

It's literally this one faggot being retarded

back to /pol/

How much did that stolen phone sell for
Jamal? Was it enough to finally buy that Cadillac you had your eyes on?

OP here
The scariest thing about this whole thing was that I had a massive erection throughout.
After they left; almost immediately, I had to go into the bathroom and jerk off. I dont know if it was the adrenaline but I barely touched my dick and came harder than I've ever cum before. My whole body was literally shaking.
I'm not even gay but the thought of those two niggers doing what they pleased with me has given me diamonds ever since.
I really want to find these bastards.

170 bucks. way more than i expected

wow really op?

The only solution is to just be racist to other black people. Fuck them, shouldn't breed criminals. Fwiw I'm white and I judge white criminals just as harshly, it's just that it's easier to pick out scummy white people from the white crowd because they stand out, literally the only prerequisite to a black criminal is to be black.

Violent white criminals tend to let you know they're criminals by acting black lel

>feels good to be black
>I stole

I bet you did you crafty negroid.

how many white altimas with T6 could there possibly be