/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: TAKING MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS EDITION

Fight for your financial freedom!
Dont let handful of ambulocetuses dictate how you live your life!

Are you ready for the change of the tide?

Man the harpoons! Lets make crypto great again!

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL(template in the next post)
>Notoriously infamous internet hacker site Veeky Forums members harass humble media people about TrumpCoin

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758935.0
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII
freewebsitereport.org/www.yobit.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about 40 US cents and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on Veeky Forums (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

I'm new to crypto, but the problem I see is that owing TC has no other benefit than just potentially selling it for a profit.
If we had a store or something, that took TC as payments, the value of having the coin would increase.
Don't think that would happen, but this pump-and-dump consequence behind these crypto coins is making people scared about investing in these type of coins.

I agree. The way it will support him needs to be detailed

this shitcoin is nearly as rubbish as trump himself

What ever happened to the 200k trumpcoin fund that was supposed to be donated to him? Did that go to chickenmans cocaine foundation whenever we reached $0.50?

drumpfcoin is shit

Chicken and Signal split it and sold it off.

Sad that the fund is gone but good that those retards finally fucked off.

I wonder when those fuckers will stop manipulating the price, its obvious that they are up to something.

Finally.

>drumpf

Also, soon we should know more about how the handouts at the inauguration went.

Dep if youre here give us some info asap.

Probably sleeping

bitbobb met/hung with alex jones and gave him some paper wallets reportedly along with other yet-to-be-confirmed happenings

post proof or even skype screenshot

Timezones man...

Im pretty sure that we will see strong uptrend in the following days, most likely from the same group of people that are currently manipulating the price.

BUT if we get media attention form inauguration handouts it wont fucking matter anymore.

Polo and bittrex cant ignore this kind of volume much longer, its fucking ridiculous.

Nice, where can I read about that?

Hopefully soon in the btctalk thread.

expect announcements soon-ish

Sk?

Oh hey look trump is on sale, I should buy some more

Predictions?

if that is true, i might buy one of bitbobbs magic crystals.

it's just a shitty pump and dump coin, open your eyes or it will be too late !

we get scammed

Stop not taking profits

only if you put in food money into it.

all trading is just state-approved gambling.
only retards put their food money in trading.

you wanna get filthy rich someday? put in your fun money.

lol why are defending this coin ?
i'm just saying that If you invested in this coin no matter what type of money, you should pull out now that it's still worth something

The two fucktard devs were definitely manipulating the price with those huge walls before inauguration

pull out now, right after a dump, right before we get some exciting news? Th-thanks for the advice senpai.

>defending
i'm not defending any coin, or the concept of trading, or the concept of money altogether.

>pull out now
again, no worries if it's just your fun money.
the coin is literally named after the newly elected president after all. people might show interest, the value of the coin might soar.
if it doesn't, at least i had a lot of fun these past so many months of holding and trading it. It was amazing. i'm gonna have so many stories for my grandkids.

What news ??? xD
Random shit from a random guy ???

>xD

check trumpcoin forum chat

Oh, that actually is kind of exciting. At least that confirms the Alex Jones thing mostly.

Damn I like the subtlety of that

it's sad the way you misinform people with your randoms 'exciting news' , the dev team just left and now the coin will slowly die ..

g-guys you told me trumpcoin was going to blow up after the inauguration?
you wouldn't lie to me right?

Not intentionally, but we are a band of fucking idiots.

/>

i'm thinking of starting to collecting all these merchant memes.
some of these are quite rare.

also, maybe we can have a merchantcoin in the future.

well if that dude keeps posting i'll make sure to show off my whole rare schlomo collection

Do it.

I'm all for a merchantcoin

if you're still in i hope youre praying to your deity, or trump

Admin: Contacts were made with several news groups, reporters and a great TrumpCoin discussion with Alex Jones himself! Great networking!

REMINDER:

I have an old 7k+ fake likes Facebook page that could be used to promote TRUMPs

Honestly should I put in more money into trumpcoin or is it completely dead? It feels like it's at its floor now and the best time if ever to do it in my opinion. Or am I wrong?

I'm going to put a little more in. It's worth around a quarter right now. It's not going to break me if it loses value, and at the very least, it's managed to steadily hit this same price over and over.

Get in contact with Dep and others in the btctalk thread, this should be useful

This is a pretty stable floor. As word gets out that Depredation actually got to talk to media people and Alex Jones it has a CHANCE to go back up. The big thing is we don't know which media people besides Jones was contacted and if they'll run a story about it. If they don't, you won't see a major increase. If they do run a story on it and it hits MSM we're going to the moon.

we're at peak shill right now. soros is trying to "shut it down"

bitbobb is the one that went to the inauguration.

now we see if any of them are bothered enough to write about it

It was bitbobb? My bad. Still, hopefully they actually write something about it.

theres a barely 8 btc wall at 29 sat

where the hell are all the buyers and the fags who missed the train?

>unironically missing another opportunity to buy trumps for the Nth time

TrumpPence coin just launched. You guys intimidated?

link or it didn't happen

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758935.0

Honestly, it's really, REALLY obvious that this is just some guy trying to scam people out of money in the wake of trumpcoin.

smells like a faggot who's trying to make people pull out of TC so they can invest in TP

Same LOL

Can someone ask bitbob on the forum who he met and what they thought?

The goal of Trump Coin is to make crypto great again with a non inflationary crypto currency that will appeal to the mainstream consumer and to serve as fund for the Trump Presidency.
The goal is to take away power from the federal reserve and give it back to the people.

Involve taking away power from the federal reserve with a stable coin backed by Trumps name and half of america will be interested

Marketers

Wat u doin???

Never going to happen when this shit keeps happening.

Looks like the bot is back on yobit. So its going to be another slow day of no price changes.

"Shia LaBeouf debuted a 4-year anti-Trump live stream: 'HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US'"

hewillnotdivide.us/

Some crazy anons in NY should print the trumpcoin logo and go to the Museum of the moving image and shout BUY TRUMPCOIN in front of that camera.

also check those 5s

shit.

The same bastard that suppressed the price before is here again, to lower price, buy it all cheap and then dump it, don't be fooled guys just buy cheap and hold.

>hewillnotdivide.us/
why

free advertisement

also to trigger the lefties

buy cheap and dump with him, then buy cheap again

this is the true path of getting rich with trumpcoin

>the sell wall at 29k has now moved to 27.5k

reeeeeeeeeeee

>all these walls

what are the whales end goal?

or

should I buy now or wait? does the biggest wall win?

Holy Shit this
Somebody goooooooooooo nowwwwwwwwwww

My brothers in America you must do this Take a banner for Trump Coin and advertise go gogogogogogogogogogo

They want to push price down to buy cheap and then sell high.

Don't fall for it by selling cheaper basically, also take advantage and buy cheap

I'm looking to buy, I bought way too little last time and I see this as a great second opportunity. TRUMP honestly has too good of a history now to not increase again.

>take advantage and buy cheap
yeah, but will it get cheaper later?

Yeah they are helping us out

Place A Trump Coin Poster right here on the wall

Holy shit. This whole time I thought the people on the chat were just pajeets trying to scam people, but the more I look, the more I think they might actually just be 12 years old.

>FOR 1BTC YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR MONEY :)
doesn't understand supply and demand

>.5 BTC AND COIN GOES TO 500 SAT!!!!
because it has 0.1 vol

>WOWOWOWOWOW [SHITCOIN] UP UP UP!
literally no movement for a week, and they're shilling it because they were fucking retarded and bought high.

oh shit this is great youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII

either that or desperate pajeets. I had a good laugh when trumpcoin made it's way to /pol/ and numerous shit on street flags appeared in that thread

Yeah. I've noticed that most people that are shilling coins have L0 next to their name. So either they were fucking stupid and went all in on a shitcoin, or they're trying to pump the coin with money on an alt account.

Brahs I got fucked over by either Trump Wallet or YoBit.

I was holding TC in Trump Wallet since a few months. Yesterday I transferred it all to my YoBit wallet. It shows the transaction on Trump wallet, but I never fucking got it.

Is it gone for good or is there anything I can do? Did I get fucked?

It's a fact that yoshit is most popular among pajeets.

freewebsitereport.org/www.yobit.net

All of the Indians I met in college were smart as fuck. Well... the ones who spoke English well enough to talk to me.

I don't really understand how people can be as stupid as some of these guys are.

There are people in the chat literally saying right now, "Please raise the price of my coin so I can sell it."

AND THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S NOT WORKING

>Actually depositing into YoBit
>Not realizing it's a pajeet scam

>yoshit
you have yourself to blame
I spent 4 hours trying to withdraw my btc from that piece of shit and the support claimed I used an invalid address (after I finally had the bitcoins withdrawed)

>All of the Indians I met in college were smart as fuck
>t. pajeet

Nah niggah. I live in the fucking middle of Oklahoma.

My roommate was from Bangalore and I swear to fuck he could do my differential equations homework in his head.

Him and all his buddies were chill, but then again, they were also stupid fucking rich.

What does L0, L1, etc. mean?

oooo the walls are closing in on eachother, will it combust?