Why are these things so fucking cool?

Why are these things so fucking cool?

Because they keep tow trucks in business

Fpbp

fpbp as always

If I was rich i would build one of these with big turbos just to fly down the autobahn at retarded speeds at night

Ameritards jealous as they do. That's a nigger stealing that car. As they do as well.

The Aston Martin is the only car, not developed anywhere NEAR a track that still out performs other track-developed supercars. Whilst remaining utter and complete comfort on the road. No other car does this. And to all of you Ameritard children out to score cheap points in your own minds to enforce the Jewish indoctrination in your heads; It didn't break down. It got towed.

Fuck those rating. Ratings should be what your mind says. I keep an Aston up first and everything else below.

What are they ranked by?

that's legal in germany to do it during the daytime too you weeb

It gets out performed in every metric. Sorry bro.

Ayy this. But it's agreeable that Astons do need a lot of care and maintenance but damn those are some outta this world cars.

If I was a super-rich guy, Aston's always my first choice. There's nothing like Aston Martin.

>sizing up an aston sports car versus supercars

It's car and driver. It's ranked by everything. The Aston simply doesn't compete anymore. Handling, power, track prowess, build quality, etc

>It gets out performed in every metric. Sorry bro.
Why do I need to care about that when I prefer just cruising around in it and just flooring it just to feel all that V12 greatness up my spine?

They're all circa 300k lol. The 911 turbo is 200k and literally spanks it in every way
True, I'm not saying it's a bad car. It has its own values. It's a gt car anyways

I am aware of that, I am german. Howerver im also aware of that fact that morons tend to just pull into the left lane without expecting an aston comeing down that lane at 300 kmh+. And i want to avoid crashing at that speed so i would rather go at night when its not crowded. Also driving fast at night is awesome in general.

>True, I'm not saying it's a bad car. It has its own values. It's a gt car anyways
Yep. Not all Astons are intended to be a track monster but there are if you want them for example; Vulcan, Vantage(track editions).

Post Aston Martins

>Not developed anywhere near a track that still out performs other track developed supercars

Valkyrie and Vulcan

Also, if you're using an Aston on the track other the aforementioned two and maybe the vantages, then you're doing it wrong. Astons are GT cars, NOT performance cars. They are made for styling, comfy cruising, and making women and men get erections. If you have the money to buy an Aston, you can get a much better track car at that price.

Best cars

Muh dick

Vanquish is simply sexy as fuck.

>men get erections
This one seems to be common. I keep hearing people who has driven an Aston, has gotten a boner when flooring it down.

F mother fucking PBP

>having a 911 gt3/rs in the same segment as a vanquish

yes sir

Because Astons are gentlemanly comfortable grand tourers.

Style comfort and power.

None of this nurburgring lap time chasing bollocks.

Give me a DS9 over a Nissan GTR any day.

That's why they switch to the AMG engines from the Ford engines.

>ferarri has to call a car superfast just so everyone knows it's fast

Meh. Looks like a fancy Ford.

I never liked Aston.

Then I saw a Vanquish parked outside my stupid Pizza shop I managed a year and a half ago. Holy shit. Best looking car I've ever seen in real life.

Ferd pls go and stay irrelevant