Ford 3.5L EcoBoost

>Ford 3.5L EcoBoost
>400 lbs
>over 700 HP

>Chevy LT4
>529 lbs
>a measly 600 HP

Turbo V6's are clearly better than V8's for track performance. Why would you want extra weight if you're trying to create a lightweight track vehicle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F7oTd4cYPA8
geeky-gadgets.com/radical-unveils-700bhp-rxc-turbo-500r-2016-03-03/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true

but the GT350 uses a V8

savage

Slower than the ford gt

Owned

see

Nice moving goal posts virgin

cool projection, cuck

Owned lmao. Get laid nerd

nope. slower than the ford gt. sperg more and keep projecting

Lmao Alphonse just got btfo so hard by some random dork

>cuck so triggered he starts talking to himself

t. samefag

>400k boomer lawn ornament
>faster
Yea na

youtu.be/F7oTd4cYPA8

>Moving goal posts: the post
Kek. Sorry about your life bro

lol
not an argument

>It's another bench racing bus rider who thinks the production car is the same car as the one from lemons

Meanwhile the ford gt hasn't posted any real numbers. Until then, keep melting down in your seat nerd

yep. they did.

pic related

>Comparing the mid tier level boomer car with a half million dollar ferd
Sad!

>gm can't compete with a v6 f150 in a body kit
ROTFLMAO

Not the same class of car, sorry autismo

yes, gm is literally slower than a f150.

LMAO

Gg nerd

Post your car

OP is a known busrider

so you admit gm literally canot compete?

>spoon feed me mommy
cool selfie

#teamnocar
#teammetro

nah, just #teamfunposting

sperg more

hp is nothing, because better acceleration and flexibility will have that LT4 because of Nm, not hp.

Alphonse is sponsored by VirginMetro, maybe someday he'll get a 3k civic

Post your car

#nocar
How does it feel? Lol. I bet you're neet life too

im not a virgin????
sperg more

#teamneet
#teammeltdown
#teamnocar

Anything else you wanna add m'lord?

Taking it up the ass doesn't make you any less of a virgin. Nice damage control, you gonna throw a tantrum little autost?

Post your car

>8 posters
>40 replies
I feel sorry for you at this point Fonzie. Having literally no other joy in life than talking to yourself must blow.

I put my dick in multiple men before. I've never had a penis inside me tho.
sperg more

sperg more

I mean he's not wrong
you fags always complain about sound but teams don't care about that, they just want to win
FI is the future of motorsport tbqh

>Is a faggot too
Can't make this shit up.
#teamnocar

sperg more, newfag

Post your car

Stop feeding him.

>That's all he has to say
Like a lil autistic 3rd grader

#teamnocar
#teamneet

keep sperging
keep dancing on command like the puppets you are

Nice projecting lol. Are these the mental gymnastics you go through on a daily basis? Kys you useless neet. Or at least buy a car lol

>only intelligent post in this thread
>no replies
like clockwork

still sperging
give me (You)s
give me more (You)s

>p-pls respond

>it's not even my post
lmao sperg harder

Sad af honestly. Gg nerd. Get a car, you'll feel better instead of wasting away your toxic shit tier life

>i'm responsible for this

very good, keep dancing, puppet

Post your car

v8 cucks eternally btfo

Post your car

Nigger. Stop feeding him.

ITT nocar redditors and other double digit shitskins

lol

i didn't read the op i just came here to say that the nigger op posted is disgustang

reported for racism

reported for reporting

>Eco meme
>4 banger with a turbo
I'd rather get a raw V6 and SC it or TC it than be stuck with 4 cylinders...

Turbos add mechanical complexity. Added mechanical complexity is by nature inherently more likely to have complications and failure. I mean these are engines built by high school drop outs with hangovers, not deep space proves built by engineers in clean rooms. I will take the larger engine that doesn't have to stress it self so hard and work at higher pressures and temperatures and RPMs everyday just to require more parts that cost more money to repair and replace. No thanks. I would rather an engine comfortable do a little less with more available reserve and displacement than demand that my engine do a great deal more with less reserved mechanical effort and more complexity. If there are two mechanical solutions to a problem I would choose the simpler option that doesn't require pushing all components and materials as close to the edge of thier reliable performance limits. Weight is a factor in many applications but it isn't the only factor. Mechanical reliability can be more important to the end result than speed or weight in real world applications far from the bench and video game.

Now if my goal was to sell vehicles with the highest profit margin per pound, with the greatest return of return work and highest volume of extended warranties sold as possible I would turbo everything.

but na is garbage. turbos makes more power

Who keeps these downloaded

Fantastic rebuttal. I love how you systematically refuted every point made about mechanical complexity, reliability, engine stress, temperature and pressure, and cost by completely ignoring them and not addressing them at all.

Your argument has won the day and convinced the multitudes that indeed none of that other stuff has any meaning whatsoever as long as turbo can make more power at any cost. You will truly become a god in our time and deliver us to a new age of reason. I submit to your brilliance and your cock. Fill me with the thoughts of your mind and the semen of your loins and I will bear you children of a new master race that you will create in my belly. Mighty great one teach us more!

ill fill your ass with my seed as long as you're white

Your post is garbage. None of your points are worthy of addressing.
Just another armchair engineer who thinks his feeling based opinions are facts.

keep up the good work Fonzie

sincerly: C.

thanks

Im not the same guy but you CuckBoost fags are really autistic. His points are valid

wrong

>over 700 HP

rxc turbo makes 700+. try again

geeky-gadgets.com/radical-unveils-700bhp-rxc-turbo-500r-2016-03-03/

>a measly 600 HP

Not a Ford.

Literally a Ford engine though

this.

>Literally a Ford engine though
Literally not in a Ford product though.

Literally does not come with a Ford warranty.

Literally not a Ford crate motor available to the public.

Literally a truck motor (not even the Ford GT unit) which a set of Bongs have tuned to the brink of reliability, because it's just a track car and what could go wrong if you shove 700hp through a econotruck engine?

Not a Ford factory product, therefore, not an argument.

Doesn't matter
It's a Ford EcoBoost V6 engine which makes more power and weighs less than GM's """"equivalent"""" v8

Still a ford. sperg more

>truck motor
yep. gm is so shitty they can't outperform a f150 in a body kit.

lmao

>equivalent
Now explain how the pricing of the Ford GT is in any way equivalent to the ZL1 or Z06.

Not a Ford, you cucks just can't handle that Ford can't make a quality product. Imagine if Radical got their hands on a twinturbo LT, it'd be even faster.

>f150 in a body kit.
I didn't realise they made F-150's out of carbon fibre. Or priced them at 400K. Or forgot to put 4WD on them. Or that any sane designer could ever create such a hideous bodykit.

In all honesty though, how have you guys been?

Simple, they're the top-of-the-line performance engines for both brands

GTR gets BTFO by a Viper with ancient truck engine