Did I fuck up buying this?

Did I fuck up buying this?

Can't be any worse than an actual American car.

It better be the hemi, not the v6.

Do a skid, cunt

This post checks out.

yes

t. 01 Firebird owner

>RWD
>6.0L V8
>IRS

Sounds perfect to me

How much did you pay for it?
These were some of the greatest performance to dollar cars when they came out. Much better interior than typical american fare at the time too.

About $14k. 85k on the clock, 6 speed manual. Has a Borla catback and a header, bone stock otherwise. 4 new BFG Gforce comp-2 a/s tires.

>hemi

Probably sounds sick

>nothing personal kid

I like them, I also like the interior.

Ausfag with the sedan version here.

Farken siik cunt the aftermarket for the ls is huge and Yanks and Aussie aftermarket for the car is good easy to mod noice

Fuck off Falcunt.

>Ausfag with the sedan version here.

LMAO, just like taxi drivers, and peoples Mums.

great car for the price, if you like straight speed its faster than ls3 camaro and even with 5.0. while also having a compfy ride and good seating for front and rear
only downside (which is sometimes an upside) coming from someone who owns one is that they look so tame, like man most people see them and just call it a long cobalt.

not at all, hopefully you got the ls2 model

>anecdote
no, an ex coworker of mine had one tuned to 550hp, they are god machines

LS1 was 04 only. It's an 05

Its a nice engine but goddam its ugly

one of the most underrated cars imo
only problem is the interior seemed to have fallen apart and become a rattle box in every one i looked at
i would have bought one anyway but i realized i couldn't really afford it at the time
i'm going to pick one up in the next year or so hopefully

this is sadly kinda true
it is possible to replace the front with a holden part which looks way better but the kit is expensive. maybe the bumper could be imported for cheap?

they're not bad. my best friend had an '06 for 2 years and it was one of the most comfortable coupes I've ridden in. the seats were awesome. it was a little on the heavy side but still made 460whp with bolt-ons and a cam, and got 24-25 mpg on the highway.

>Hemi
>Gm

Wow
O
W
Fuck off the manual ls isn't remotely common

Fellow LS2, 6 speed owner here. You did gud

I like it, but I'm probably one of the few who liked the look of modern Pontiacs but hated what they offered in performance and reliability. It's what Pontiac should have been all along. One final fuck off to its GM overlords even in its roundabout way. Thanks, Bob Lutz. You were too good for the world.

Pontiac had zero input in it's design though

But that's the Pontiac front end. I get that the rest of the car wasn't designed by GM US.

Don't think it needed to be called the GTO though. Seems like instead of attracting boomers it would confuse them.

welcome to the club.

Qt

ugly
ugly

noice, i have this version.

I can't stand the Pontiac grill, looks bloody ugly desu

Beautiful specimen

>tfw I'm a holden lover, but I went out and bought a falcon.
Shouldn't have bought a ford.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily.

You silly sausage

The I6 in those are pretty not bad though aren't they?

The engine and tranny are great but there was some great oversight in the design department so nearly all the AU's suffer from the same rust problems that plagued cars made in the 70's and 80's.
I know it's not just my car, because I been to Pick-a-Part a few times and the 6 other AU falcons there had rust in nearly all the same places.

Today I put an angle grinder to the boot to remove the rust that was bubbling up from underneath the paint
>tfw my car is rusting from the inside out

devastating mate

Weird my shitbomb au never had rust but the other au did in the exact same spot.

Should have got a Barra

shouldve bought a ute

Lmao

Also had rust on both the rear passenger doors, (under the trim)

Was it the LS2 or just the L76 or w/e? Or did Pontiac get LS2s like HSV did?

Oath. The CV8Z and HSV Coupe look great, but losing that boot space on the Z-series because of the fucking yanks makes it hard for me to decide. The paint on the Z series is so fucking good though (the copper/gold and that light blue, almost cyan like colour).

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

The LS2 GTO is one of my favorite cars, so no, OP, you dun gud.

please dont be bait

>Pontiac could've been just Holden imports.

I suppose that's up there with FF7 releasing on the N64

The only recent Holden that was actually Aussie designed was the Commodore/Ute/Monaro. Everything else is just Opel/Vauxhall/Buick or Chevy/Pontiac and we did get just about all of them here minus stuff like the Orlando, and their Holden Colorado is mildly different from our Chevy Colorado.

I had one, fucking loved it. Wish I hadn't sold it.

The US cars got LS2's.

I'm trying to sell my way up to one. Started with a Kia Spectra, then a SAAB 9-3, and now a C4 Corvette. My dad had an 04 back in the day and I fucking loved that car. I want one of my own some day. If I keep selling and trading up, I'll have one some day. It's gonna be awesome. Can't really save money from job, so I trade or sell and keep back a couple grand to add towards what I got. Always sell for more than I paid, of course lol. Great car, OP. Genuinely jealous of you lol.

Here it is.