So if "wrong hand drive" is RHD, "wrong wheel drive" is FWD, and the "Wrong engine placement" is mid/rear engine

so if "wrong hand drive" is RHD, "wrong wheel drive" is FWD, and the "Wrong engine placement" is mid/rear engine,

can we conclude that a JDM Honda Del Sol is the most "wrong" car ever made?

The engine is still in the front, it just looks mid-engined.

>would like to attempt putting two engines in it though

Why you stupid piece of shit the Del Sol is front engined. Nobody has ever made a Mid/Rear engine car FWD.

wait what the fuck Ive always heard its mid engine

>"wrong hand drive" is RHD

incorrect

I can only think of one mid-engined Honda, and it's far more prominent and expensive.

Goddamn you're dumb son. At least you admitted to being a retard rather than trying to play it off as trolling, pretty sure that's a first on this board.

Not only did you think a rebodied civic was mid engined, you also believed it retained FWD capability.
What the fuck.

Nigga it is fwd, the tardation spread to you.

My point was not only did he think it was rear engine, but you also thought it was rear engine FWD.
Something that doesnt exist.

it should exist. fund it

>can we conclude that a JDM Honda Del Sol is the most "wrong" car ever made?

>Trolling or retarded can't tell.

Rear engine, FWD, supercharged rotary just to piss off Veeky Forums's busriders.

if owning a miata is gay, and posting on reddit is gay, are you the gayest gay ever gayed?

What is inherently "wrong" about RHD

I have seen user's say shifting with non-dominant hand but my first manual car was RHD and I had no issue with it.

Meant for

To be a decent driver or musician or anything that requires skilled use of your hands you should be near ambidextrous, which ever your dominant hand is, should be irrelevant.

You're sitting on the wrong side of the car if you drive a car for one market in the other market, making overtaking and other manouvers catastrophically wrong. Now you could argue that both LHD and RHD are wrong simply by being in the other market, but the plain fact is that RHD is in the minority globally both by road network and by population and number of vehicles.

I meant
>making overtaking and other manouvers catastrophically dangerous

beat and s660 are mid.

there are concepts. but havinhg mid engine fwd is like having a front wheel drive motorbike.

Saab Sonnet i came close

>so if "wrong hand drive" is RHD

RHD comes from the days of horse drawn carriages, where the driver would sit on the right hand side, so that he could draw his sword if needed.
Not even memeing. Go Google it.

RHD is alpha as fuck.

It has actually been done, but not for about 80+ years. A google search would find it, not the worlds greatest expert on pre war cars. Jay Leno might even own one, idfk haha.
Tipping_Intensifies.png

How?