Best cheap car which will look good with a Twingo front...

Best cheap car which will look good with a Twingo front? Saw the Tesla Twingo and actually it's such a good looking front how would you go about it and get in on a cheaper car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

M I A T A
I S
A L W A Y S
T H E
A N S W E R

I CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM AND INTO THE TOP

dun dun dun dunnnnnn

this entire thread is an abomination and needs to be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts

This one is real cool. Probably can use some Twingo parts directly because it's the same size car somewhat.

there, there buddy. no tears, only dreams now

in soviet italia

My sides have officially left this planet's orbit.

thats a terrible shop the lights arent even scaled right

twingo headlights are pretty tight

would daily/10

can't confirm, didn't stick my dick in one yet

It actually suits every single car.

What about a Cayman, w124 and Jazz/fit?

This thread is fucking golden ! i'm french and
I'd never thought this shit was so famous outside it's fucking country !

lmao, was looking for that one in my folder exactly in this moment

I'd love to try a Cayman, but I'm afraid my shooping skills are too shit.

don't get the wrong picture, it's just that Veeky Forums loves autistic things and the old twingo pushes all the right buttons

Also more affordable cars.

It's a goofy looking, ultra-cheap, stupidly practical little shitbox, what's not to like?

He also came to fuck bitches

Twingo gives no fucks

So many cars these days look too angry. It's nice to see something that actually seems happy to help you with your grocery shopping instead of insecure about being an economy car.

OPPOSITE DAY

Some of these shoops are ridiculously well-done.

Captcha related.

>W124

>senpai status: noticed

twingo meeting miata

i'm ok with most of these but
>fucking with the e-type
[S T O P]

First steal car in france during years LEL

This is some uncanny valley shit

Oh you have no idea.

What would THE meme car (AE86) look like with the Twingo front end?

Bonus points: The popup headlights look like the Twingo ones.

Looks like an easy job but don't have PS handy at the moment

>hood vents on the wrong side

friendly reminder

hello you friendly FAGGOT

Something like this, perhaps?

Fucking amazing, thank you.

looks cool

bump

Pls shoop new twingo

Already done, see

The rear is different, thought that was previous generation

ahahaha i made that one

i felt so guilty when it actually looked decent

more OC

>yay, what a beautiful day, isn't it? lets do some skids YOU CUNTS

FUND IT

this makes me wet

i tried

smug

Gib me a car to twingoify

P.S. thanks for saving

I wonder what the Wrangler would look like as a Twingo.

Bugeye a cute
CUTE

Aww, it's cute. Thanks!

Haha, I just noticed "Twinicon".

>tfw I was *this* close to buying a Twingo based on Veeky Forums's """recommendation"""" and memes in order to make it into a rally car

I'd still like to see that happen though. Someone swap a decent engine into it, make it an MF design and beat expensive fags with it

;)

That works surprisingly well.

So kinda what Lazareth did? These madmen put a Rover V8 in the middle and made it RWD.

Kinda but I wanted to go cheaper and make it into a RALLY machine, not a racecar.

I mean hell, if you can have a Cinquecento Abarth doing well in rally then why not the Twingo?

Yeah, a Renault 5 Maxi Turbo-alike would be pretty sick. Megane RS 275 drivetrain in the middle maybe?

Nah, cheaper. I wanted an FWD with a n/a mid (or front) engine. Something small, good enough for autocross, and relying mostly on the lightweight characteristics of the car. But who knows, I could probably take it further if it'd work as the cheapshit autocross car.

I just wanted to make the ultimate shitposting machine that'd btfo all those fags in expensive rally-purpose cars.

I'm personally planning on putting one of those 1.2 TCe engines into a first gen Twingo at some point, since the block is the same thing as what the later Twingos used, but the head and internals are different and it's got a turbo strapped to the back. Makes 100hp stock, as opposed to the 60hp from the NA 8v and 75hp from the 16v.
There are also stories of people putting Clio RS and Clio Williams blocks into them.

Honestly, I'm completely aware of the fact that a serious engine swap would require a shitload of work and rebuilding which is why I decided this idea is just not worth it. Well I just don't have the money or the time to do it.

The 1.4 turbo from the R5 Turbo is a straight bolt-in swap for the older models (with the C-type engines) and the 1.2 TCe should be straight bolt-in for a D-type engined Twingo, from what I can tell.
More exotic engines like RS or Williams blocks require a lot more fabrication, obviously.

Or you could just get a 16v, 75hp in a car that weighs like 900kg (less if you strip it out because racecar) ishould still be plenty fun to chuck around a rally stage or autocross track.

>Or you could just get a 16v, 75hp in a car that weighs like 900kg (less if you strip it out because racecar) ishould still be plenty fun to chuck around a rally stage or autocross track.
I know. But honestly I've been thinking of just getting some tarbo engine because for whatever reason where I live they don't account for turbo in the rally class. You can literally run a 1.2 turbo along a n/a 1.2 here or bigger engines. I've seen 2.0 n/a cars get murdered by a 1.2 (or 1.4?) turboed Punto.

That sounds hilarious. I'd try to get a 1.2 TCe from a wrecked Captur, Duster or Clio, up the boost and upgrade the injectors and intercooler so it puts out like 150-160hp, and slap it into a stripped out Twingo.
The old 1.4T is much rarer and more expensive nowadays, but can easily hit power levels over 200hp.

I know, but again, it'd take time to do that and I'd definitely have to do something to the tyres because running 160hp on those tiny thin Twingo tyres and trying to rally with it is suicide.

Its just a washing machine faggot

>That works surprisingly well.

I thought this embarrassingly often while scrolling through this thread.
The fuck is going on.

If someone could shop the MR2 AW11 and MK3 with Twingo front end I'd be grateful.