Literally the fastest car on the planet

>literally the fastest car on the planet
>only costs 150k
why haven't you bought a tesla yet, Veeky Forums?

>Tesla Model S
>155mph
>Civic Type R
>167mph

Defend this

civic type r confirmed by Veeky Forums fastest vehicle on planet and nurburking

stay permacucked gt-r jizzmo fangirls

so the corvette cant even compete with a factory riced FWD econobox?
TOP KEK

something something BTFO only relevant metric sperg more anime image

>"""only""" $150k
>barely clear $15k a year

>Fastest 0-60 production car

I wish I had one but I'm poor as fuck. My dream car right now is an 04 Eclipse for under $3K.

So how fast is it around the burgerkingring?

How destitute are you

I'm stable at the moment but I don't exactly have much expendable income and I'm trying to move to a different state, seriously fuck Norcal. I'm self-employed and mostly do contract work which has dried up.

The Slowbaru beats it.

I heard a Twingo can beat the Tesla around the burgerking

This is why I can't fucking stand Tesla and it's fanboys even though they can't even afford the cheapest model. They don't even know the difference between quick and fast.

>no manuel
>can't fix it myself
>wiring is a bitch already, probably worse on a tesla
>civic type-r for 34k

I drive 100km every day and don't have 2 hours available to wait for the car to charge

Not AESTHETIC

fastest how?

I live in Eastern Ontario Canada, where summer temps hit 30C, and winters get down to -30C on a real regular basis, so a Tesla, no matter the cost, wouldn't be able to hack it...
>only costs 150k
Thats 3/4 the cost of an average house where I live...I'll stay with my Silverado thanks...

They're pretty popular here in Alberta where it gets to -40. Though even driving under the speed limit in winter they struggle to do a 350km trip. Fine for city dwellers but not good for people who drive out to the mountains regularly.

Into the history books when the company goes under.

Speaking of, I literally learned that the Twingo's chassis code is C06.

C06 vs AE86 when?

Dodge Demon
>0-60 in 2.3 seconds
>$85k

Tesla P100D
>0-60 in 2.28
>$150k

Ill get the demon and pocket the $65k for upgrades and a porsche cayman

>MFW

I saw someone with a Model X up in the Oregon mountains with a bunch of snowboards on the top rack last December. Has anyone done regular testing on range with the heat or A/C on for length of trip?

electric cars perform worst in terms of range when it's very cold, even without accounting for the heater.

That much I'm aware of, to what degree was my question. I think Tesla has some numbers on their site but I'm curious about real world testing in extreme conditions.

Nigger or mid life crisis?

in extreme cold, Tesla cars refuse to start until they heat up the batteries. your car is out of juice in the cold? better hope you parked in front of a supercharger, because you won't get enough heat otherwise to start the car let alone charge it.

when did this meme start? I thought the 300, Charger, and Escalade were the Basketball American cars of choice

Why did people reply to this?

>fastest car in the world
>Struggles to break 140
>Meanwhile, Rimac soars up to 200+mph

Guess the Rimac Concept One is the fastest now Bois.

>better hope you parked in front of a supercharger, because you won't get enough heat otherwise to start the car let alone charge it.

>People making lines in the freezing weather, waiting for their turn to be able to pull out the cord to warm up their batteries and start their car
>They will defend it, somehow