/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Couldn't protect her smile
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/181919
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My FC host can't possibly be this cute!

*blocks ur path*

Someone please help me I need to deal with the gwyndolin bonfire glitch is there a mod or something I can do to fix it or am I running to the fucking archives every time please help

CUTE

>pcfcbf is starting again

>Yeah. I just need to find that starting point.
loomis
more loomis

Time is convoluted indeed...

Is Anor Londo dark?

Is that Aleksandra?

>I just need to find that starting point.
draw a box in three dimensional space. Draw a pin sticking out of it. Then draw the box after having been rotated about that pin's axis. Even if you're practicing in microsoft paint with the line tool or with a ruler, it's good to learn. Once you can do this and consistently convince yourself that it's the same size box in each picture, you're probably going to be able to draw things that don't look jank as fuck.

Also anatomy.

Post dragonsis art right now!

oh, and start off with pins that are perpendicular to the face they're stuck in, then move on to skewed ones

Transient...

REMOVE DRAGONS!

Just got desummoned because I didn't follow the host to loot every single item in Anor Londo. I was just waiting for him at the next area, its not like he needed me to hold his hand while he looted things with 0 enemies around.

All this after he had summoned me twice to help him clear out the 2 dogs; he died like an idiot while fighting the last one so he made me help him again. What an ungrateful son of a bitch.

More FC
Mausoleum bonfire, pass DSG

yeah and I killed the keeper...

Cute! CUTE!

I wonder why we never see anyone else using lightning miracles, like Silver Knights or Ornstein. They all fought dragons right? They had to have had lightning abilities then
You have fucking reskinned Greirats using lightning in the far future, why couldnt Gwyn's stalwart knights use it regularly?

I assume you never saw the other boss fog then, correct?

Because obviously they have lost their faith.

But ornstein shoots lightning at you from his spear, I guess that doesn't really count but still.

I guess not? because I don't know what you're talking about
also why are we talking in spoilers

Where does it lead...

Iron Keep, most likely.

Is there a way to change stats with Cheat Engine. I don't want to go to NG+3 because I used all 5 chances to edit my guy through Rosaria?

>I wonder why we never see anyone else using lightning miracles
Its because none of the npcs could figure out where Lighting Arrow was hidden. WHO could of suspected that it was behind not one, not two but T H R E E illusory Walls?

yes

Yes. You might get banned who cares. You'll get unbanned in two weeks.

Silver knights have lightning on their weapons for some of their attacks

The way people in this general talk is seriously weird. They complain about shit that's been a thing since DeS like it's new to them. Shit like "god damn ganks" and "holy fuck dis lag do"

When did you all turn up here, when did you start with the series and how old are you.

This is for research purposes.

I understand why few people put their signs at the start of a level. At first, I thought it would be more fun than just outside the boss door.

lol no

>host jumps off cliff

>host summons two more phantoms and waits

>host is acting like a retard, not advancing, probably for his epic jewtube troll vid

>host waves then black crystals you out

Higher amount of weirdos or idiots than people who are trying to coop. Just put your sign outside a boss door.

Go to dark moon tomb and kill gwyndolin.

I thought this did

that's what I'm trying to do but it takes fucking forever to get back to it every time cus it respawns you at the first anor londo bonfire, which is now unlit because I killed the fire keeper. and the revolving staircase is down because I used it to get down to darkmoon tomb.

Did you check out the darkmoon tomb where the bonfire wasn't working? It should be there and not blocked anymore.

Started with the series 2 months ago. Nearly finished with both the first games. About to play the last one.

the glitch is that when you die fighting Gwyndolin it puts you back at the (now unlit) initial Anor Londo bonfire and you have to run to another to warp to the tomb
see

You won't spawn at anorlondo if you rest at the new bonfire you wanna spawn at.

but you do. that's why it's a glitch.

You should know by now that Veeky Forums is constantly populated by 12-20 year olds that get refreshed with an entirely new stock every 4 years.
You're not supposed to stay here past 25 at the latest.

Halo 3 is now "vidya kino", no one even remembers the WW2 COD games and Unreal Tournament stole it's stuff from League of Legends, the Original Moba

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

24, started 5 years ago with I, II is my favorite.

last time reposting this

thoughts?

Started with the series earlier this year. Played all 3 games in order

There's plenty of bugs. For example I killed Andre because my guy sometieme attacks when I close the menu.
also the place I killed artorias has ciaren constantly saying "oh my" in a loop.

Started with Fromsoft games with Otogi, played KF on a friends PS tho when I was a kid

Am I kill?

yeah, and wow those are weird
but is there anything I can do about this one to fix it or make it easier at least

Less Endurance, more Attunement. You get an extra slot at 18, why stop at 16?

>watch someone stream invasions
>host has harald knight helmet

Can you even get that thing without cheat engine? I suppose not right?

Warp to firelink and rest there maybe? See if something changes?

You got a link to a table? All I see are like infinite health and infinite souls tables, I just want to edit the stats. Not make the game easy mode.

I turned up here during the hey-day of Dark Souls 1, before it got a PC port. I started with Demon's Souls, and before that I played the later King's Field titles, if you want to count those. I'm 21.

I don't come here for anything other than spectating the squabbling surrounding the series, and helping people out when I can. Around 90% of the opinions I read here are hilariously awful, knee-jerked, one-sided and ill-informed.

Google DS3 CE
It's the Github link

What would I put in that slot? How low can I go with endurance?

tried that already. wherever I rest, even if I don't rest at darkmoon tomb after warping, it puts me back at the first anor londo fire

Cut content like Ledo's armor.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/181919

Kinda generic, but is there any merit to this? I've been wanting to try out the hex miracles for a while, just getting around to it now.

Ah yes, that 21 year old who started with Demon's Souls (8 years old meaning you were 13 when you played it, apparently)

>Even EARLIER than this you apparently played the KF games

Holy fucking shit how blatant can you be

Are you actually too retarded to know you can play games years after they're released

My older brother was into Fromsoftware games, and I started super early. Is that hard to believe?

Oh look, it's the lying faggot who uses words like "squabbling" like he's not a little child who thinks he's above it all and worth something.

Either I can believe you're a little turd, or you're actually an oldfag roleplaying as a kid for some reason

I started 2012 with DS1 and played all the way up to BB. Haven't played DeS yet. And I'm 25.

*gets parried and dies*

I played quake in second grade with my dad, good times. I also played a lot of games which were made before I was born as a kid. It isn't that unreasonable.

I suppose I am a bit young, and certainly started even younger. And I don't think it's very hard to be above whining about metas and dragonsis posting. Saying I think myself "above it all" though is a bit much.

24. I started with Dark Souls around release. As for when I started browsing dsg, I think it was around the time 2 came out.

I can still remember all the shitposting about dragonbois getting tied up and having their feet tickled.

If you've actually played Demon's, riddle me this, little one.

What kinds of weapons do the upgrade materials you get from the enemies that you kill by hitting their heads for massive damage in the 2nd archstone?

Mausoleum FC still going strong!
First Ringed City bonfire, PC, pass dsg
blue girl with the booty

Was eyeing demon's souls but never actually got to play it
Played dark souls after its first sale on PC, didn't enjoy ita whole lot. Started really getting into soulsborne with II
I actually played DS1 2 weeks ago
Not only did it feel piss easy it still felt tedious in the same way it did back then

You're going from 112 stamina to 108, you'll survive if you lower Endurance by 2. As a caster you don't need that much stamina anyways, FP is more important unless you actually intend on swinging that broadsword around.

As for the slot, just drop Great Deep Soul, you already have Great Soul Dregs and Affinity to cover you. That allows you to swap off Darkmoon Ring for Young Dragon or something else.

>Hit lvl 65 in Irithyll/Dungeon
>Dont want to move on because I'll miss out on all that sweet Pontiff action
>Want to actually progress the game with my character
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could copy and paste my character

Ornstein does use lightning miracles, it's just pretty rare since his AI prioritises his weird rollerskate attack. He basically only uses it if you stay at max range and dance around the corner of a pillar.

Gwyn is barely sapient when you fight him, it's no surprise he can't do it. His soul turns into sunlight spear, and it specifically says that sunlight spear is his signature move, though. Nameless King, too.

It'd be cool if Silver Knights could use them, though. Imagine the rooftop section of Anor Londo, but instead of Dragonslayer Arrows, they're hurling Great Lightning Spears at you. Thematic as fuck.

What armor and leggings is this?

Demon scars r1 combos into r2 black flame right?

>What kinds of weapons do the upgrade materials you get from the enemies that you kill by hitting their heads for massive damage in the 2nd archstone?

This is weirdly worded, and I think you're missing a word or two in there, but I think you're talking about those lava-spewing worms that are also super weak to magic damage, like damn near everything in the mines. As for what upgrade material, I think Clearstone? It's been a while, so if I got that wrong, I guess you got me.

Yes, I'm not sure if it works without Sage Ring though.

Pretty important to have GDS as soul dregs casts slower and can't be spammed. Don't you think so?

I really hate we never got a spell for creating illusory walls. Imagine the absolute madness.

pyro and chain

dont steal

>hit host with a whip for fun when they're bending over
>game crashes

Not sure if a coincidence or not but that was funny

he wrote "What kinds of weapons [do] the upgrade materials you get from..." when I'm pretty sure he meand "What kinds of weapons are [upgraded by] the upgrade materials you get from..."

15 dex+regular sage ring=casting hard cap right?

20 plus regular sage
10 with sage+2

cap is 50, but it matters more with some than others. Some might only go up to 45.

you're a good boy, it's greystone, and it makes Crushing weapons

Clearstone is pretty much exclusive to stonefang anyway as far as I'm remembering so you check out

Post weapons from earlier Souls games that you wish were in DS3.

>have 0 (zero) fucking signs anywhere
>play through entire dlc like this
>don't get to help anyone
>no coop or pvp at all
>realize I have had a password on the entire time
>take it off and suddenly can coop

didn't realize a password restricted signs that much

So what are the fun strength weapons that can carry me to the dlc

I'm just pointing out areas of potential efficiency increase. You can keep the Darkmoon Ring on and attune Deep Soul or even a regular sorcery for some variety. If you're caster-focused and less melee-focused then it never hurts to get that extra slot and more FP.

Great Club.

>running out of build ideas and begin to get bored of the game
>decide to make a dark sword fallen knight joke build since i always avoided it like the plague before
>invasions, sentinel summons, watchdoggos, embered hosts fucking everywhere through my entire run and i've only made it to pontiff before taking a break
>on ps4

what kind of black magic is this? i've never seen things this booming before. I have never been invaded several times in a single hour or been summons as a blueberry 3 times in half an hour before in any of the souls games. And all those hosts, almost every bonfire has medium to high host activity.

I'm having more fun on my ironic fallen shitter playthrough than almost everyone of my more unique builds. Is this what it's like for everyone who used a dark sword? i had no idea it literally changed the game to be so active and fun.

Oh that makes sense. And it looks like I got it wrong, they drop Greystone. So strength weapons, but it's moot at the point.

Hey thanks for giving me a pass. I apologize if I came off as pretentious before, but you have to admit, there a plenty of people who show up here that spew hot garbage. Like Lucifer.

Vordt's Great Hammer.

Maybe Black Serpent? Get a pyro glove? Of course dragon ring won't help it.

I'm having a similar experience. I got summoned like 5 times as a blue in a span of an hour and any time I embered, I was almost immediately invaded. I didn't expect this game to still be so active.

Can someone help me transfer some items between characters ?
PS4

Didn't the Fire Fades edition just get released a couple days ago?

I'm on PC and I don't think that's come out yet.