NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH DEAR OH DEAR THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!
ICEBROS WHAT DO WE DO?

YOU SAID TESLA WAS DEAD AND BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theicct.org/sites/default/files/info-tools/One table to rule them all v1.pdf
environmentalprogress.org/big-news/2017/6/21/are-we-headed-for-a-solar-waste-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tesla has cornered the market on virtue signaling rich people.

what are tax incentives and EPA credits?

On another note, kek @ Acura RLX sales

the model S isn't comparable to an s class or 7 series. put it up against the 5 series and it's destroyed

Y-Y-YESSSSSSSSSSS YOU'VE SOLVED IT.

AS SOON AS THE TAX CREDITS RUN OUT TESLSA IS FINISHESED!!!!!

THE MODEL 3 WILL FLOP, TRUST ME WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS BRO.

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT!!!!!!

>cadillac not even on the list

geez

California will tax electric cars into Oblivion eventually. They have already added an extra $100 fee for registration for zero emmision cars

luxury car owners have brand loyalty, and many Tesla buyers are moving up from economy cars for the first time. this means that Tesla has a far bigger pool to sell to (and finance for that sweet interest), and that they didn't displace the luxury market much.
TL;DR the Model S is only in the same class on paper, they don't compete with those other cars for the average buyer

The 3 series is more luxurious than the tesla
Why don't thy include sales figures for that?

Who even makes these kinds of posts with these images?

that list is all sorts of fucked up god damn
post something else faggot

>12550 electro mememobiles vs. 34220 good ol' gas guzzlers

OMG ICE IS FINISHED
HAIL MUSK

sage

>A6
>S Class
>7 Series

Not even trying.

Lincoln as well. Somehow I have a hard time believing either of those sold less than five hundred cars in a quarter of a year.

>No Cadillac
>No Rebadged Ferd, I mean Lincoln
>Lexus higher than Jaguar

>thinking oil and gas companies are crying about more demand load on their gas/coal/oil fired power plants

yes, truly the petro chemical industry is forever BTFO

not to mention plastics and lubricants, which bio-oils don't replicate well

Jaguar XJ-9, when?

Large class cars you idiots. CT6 and the Continental hardly have been out. And besides, how can you call a V6 luxury?

>Not only americucks can't compete they DON'T EVEN COMPETE.

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

did you forget that tesla is american
stay cucked my europoor

Wait for the energy subsidized tarrifs and tax exemption to end it will crash and burn like lpg gas before it

>Sales charts, Tesla ahead
>Yes because the Model S is a luxury car
>Falls behind in crash tests
>It's not fair comparing with them because the Model S is not a luxury car

Really gets your noggin joggin

Audi A8 and A6 are in the same class but not BMW 5 and 7?

Acura RLX!

This guy gets it.

Why is their stock going down?

US is such a backwards country when others are switching to cleaner sources of energy they will not.

Where's the Alfa Giulia?

People are scared of his merger with Sun City

>Luxury car drivers on suicide (by autopilot) watch

IF THEY WANT MY TOXIC COMBUSTION FUMES THEY WILL HAVE TO PRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD LUNGS

Estimated 26 million registered ICE vehicles in california
200,000 electic/hybrids registered in state

my god it is over.....wah wahh wahhh.....

Doesnt even count illegal non registered/non insurance having immigrants shitboxes.

That depends, will it come with a qt robot?

>>Falls behind in crash tests
>literally the safest car ever made

based audi

The A8 is the one that's supposedly "comparable" to the 7-series and S-Class, the A6 "competes" with the E-Class and 5-series (which both massively outsell it).

Tesla stock down 14% right before a huge launch and after a record high. Aka bear market

>having to shill your electric shitbox meme car that can't be driven hard for more than 3 minutes without overheating

yes yes i am truley "bee tee eff oh" as the youths say, hmm.

SGIAF

So 50-60% thermal efficiency for gas powered plants vs 20-30% thermal efficiency for the typical car on the road today.
Even coal plants have higher efficiency and cleaner emissions than cars because of heat capture/recycling and environmental scrubbers.

So yes, offsetting energy production from localized individual cars to industrial plants is much smarter in every way.

theicct.org/sites/default/files/info-tools/One table to rule them all v1.pdf

Most of those are equiv. to the c02 of a car in the 40-50 mpg range. Ofc. would be less if you know for sure your electricity isnt made from coal/natural gas

>tfw cars in the future will make no sound
>You'll have to buy synthetic recordings of V8's engine sounds to play them when you drive
>All cars will look like hideous, soft and curvy perfectly representing the nu male generation of self hatred and deprecation
>Petrolheads will be branded low life criminals and their cars will be taken away to be melted

24.2 MPG as an average, this isn't the 70s. Even the 7 series can average 40mpg in real word tests. That would bring the total down to 242, right on par with the average for the S.

>Ofc. would be less if you know for sure your electricity isnt made from coal/natural gas

You prefer nuclear and toxic waste?

environmentalprogress.org/big-news/2017/6/21/are-we-headed-for-a-solar-waste-crisis

this post triggered trump supporters really hard lol

Tesla only makes two models. Model S and Model X. Thus, the Model S sales account for about half of Tesla sales in total. You are comparing half of Tesla's sales in entirety to the sales of one model, albeit the flagship model, of the others.

This is literally a non issue. Anyone who cares about CO2 emissions from cars is a kekold.

The 10 biggest ships on Earth produce as much greenhouse gases as all combined civillian vehicles. But no one cares about ships being fuel efficient because CNN won't get views talking about ships.

Diesel marine engines are actually incredibly efficient considering their payloads.

Because any energy other than thorium is a meme. We have the cleanest coal plants in the world. All of our carriers are nuclear.

((clean)) ((((coal))))
Bahaha

You can eat shit as delicately as possible, but you're still eating shit.

Today is supposedly the day when the first production model 3 would be made. So they are making three models from now on.

no one is saying tesla is dead. but you niggers that think everyone in the world will be driving model 3s/s/x in 10 years are braindead retarded to the 9th power.

it all comes down to (((expense))). you could outfit these super cargo ships with nuclear power and train a crew to properly look after it (the navy can manage it) but that would be expensive and oy vey i need my bonuses goyium!

>Model S
>luxury

top fucking kek
muskfags will never stop me lmaoing @ ther live

Reminder to everyone that Elon Musk wants to make Tesla S3XY

shipping companies want to have huge nuclear powered vessels, but currently it just doesn't make economic sense when you look at the average lifespan of the hull.
What needs to happen is a self-contained nuclear drive unit has to be designed first, so you can plop it into a new ship after the old one gets too old/outdated/wjatever

>tesla has one car
>everyone else has multiple models and types
>this being a fair list at all
now post the manufacturer ranking

>this marketing hivemind

Yes, fall behind. Remember when Tesla went full bragging about "we made it to the maximum possible score on EuroNcap, this is the safest car ever made"? Well if you look at the numbers, it turns out they -barely- made it into 5 stars.

>fucking 82%

boy am i looking forward to when the Model 3 will flop and this meme finally stops. ECs are the future, but not the ones built by that scam of a company.

You are ignoring the rest of the efficiency chain in moving a BEV. Let's take your best case 60%, now we have to multiply that by the battery charging efficacy, 85% that's 51%, the discharge efficiency is about the same so we are now down to 43.35% The AC inverter brings that down again to 40.75% add in the electric motor and you are down to 34.6%. That's not left a lot for the losses in power distribution (it needs to be above 85% and guess what the estimated average loss in the US is, 15%) so you are back into normal ICE levels of efficiency.

>create all these ridiculous emission regulations
>literally change an entire country's legislation regarding emission laws
>tax the absolute shit out of your fuel to subsidize your gibsmedats
>encourage people to buy electric
>add a $100 tax to them when you register them

Fuck commiefornia, hope that motherfucker falls into the Pacific Ocean.

>people in a market i'm not part of are buying things i wouldn't buy

OH NOES!!!1

Line loss exists and it is a bitch. Charging loss also exists. 2nd law of thermodynamics hates you and all of your efficient plans. By the time the electricity charges the car, you are at OR LOWER than ICE efficiency.
>power transmission loss can be 8-15%
>Tesla itself states approx 10% loss in charging
>another 10% loss from the car itself

So a 35% efficiency power plant looks breddy bad.(power derived conventionally I.e. gas, coal etc) your meme mobile is less than 10% efficient at turning coal into Starbucks drive thru motive force.

Power needs to come from thorium or truely non meme solar.

Even a 45% efficiency power plant brings your car to EV to maybe 15% efficient in total.

EV may be the future. But its not yet. It's like the tranny agenda. Forced crap designed to fuck your shit up and transfer money to fags who didn't earn it.

I love electric cars!

Any ship that has electric or steam propulsion would be able to convert to nuclear. The issue is actually scrapping the ship at the end, it's extremely expensive

>passing time while I charge my Leaf haha :) #voxROCKS